PDA

View Full Version : OT: Lineage 2 Closed beta

joran420
23-03-04, 03:29
anyone else get into this? I just got my acceptance email... Is it any good? what server you guys on?

gostly
23-03-04, 04:05
lol...their's only one server atm

Marx
23-03-04, 04:48
The dark elf city has a female to male ratio of 10 to 1.

Most are just standing there.

In other words, peoples are fapping along to their hearts content to their blue skinned damsels.

It's quite funny.

nugz420
23-03-04, 04:49
****** eq style mmo? if so pls say now so i can stop the DL.

Marx
23-03-04, 04:52
Originally posted by nugz420

Yeah, but more anime style characters.

The female dwarf looks like an underclothed eight year old girl, its rather disturbing.

o_O

petek480
23-03-04, 05:03
Originally posted by nugz420
It's more hardcore then eq. You can kill anyone anywhere. They have a system thats kinda like neocrons soullight system. If you attack someone your name turns purple i think and if you kill them without them attacking you back you go red and anyone can loot your corpse. But if they attack you back then you don't go red and if they don't attack you back and you stop attacking them then your name goes back to being white.

Shadow Dancer
23-03-04, 05:17
Originally posted by Marx
Yeah, but more anime style characters.

The female dwarf looks like an underclothed eight year old girl, its rather disturbing.

o_O

How is that disturbing?

:D

Marx
23-03-04, 05:19
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
How is that disturbing?

:D

DIRTY!!!

:eek:

*scrubs eyes out with steel wool*

Spoon
23-03-04, 05:36
Originally posted by joran420
anyone else get into this? I just got my acceptance email... Is it any good? what server you guys on?

Yeah, I got in........

Haven't downloaded it yet, tho...

ServeX
23-03-04, 06:31
dosen't look that cool tbh =|.

gostly
23-03-04, 06:49
lineage2 is great....atleast i mean i like it...server has been down since yesterday for a server upgrade...and shitloads of new updates...

i got ganked in it while i was out leveling...and that's when i was like hell yea this is great...lol...if you get ganked while being a n00b...that's when it's a good mmog :lol:

joran420
23-03-04, 07:22
i dunno download should finish in about 2 hours then an hour of patchin and i should be ingame what are yer guy's names?

gostly
23-03-04, 08:10
i just made a new char on the new server (not bartz)...name is gostly...i started as a dark elv...where you start depends on the race you choose...their's gunna be a char wipe whenever it goes into open beta...after open beta i dont think they're gunna wipe...