PDA

View Full Version : How is a base taken over anyways?

XSuneX
22-03-04, 18:46
Well I hacked one of those consoles at a base ok and passed, I got 100 hacking skill.

But nothing else is realy happening.

How is a base taken over anyways?

Rade
22-03-04, 18:48
Omg hes so cute! Can I keep him? :D

Drake6k
22-03-04, 18:49
There are three layers that must be hacked by three different hackers. After each hack the enemy clan is told about the layer going down and will prolly send an army to own you.

Rade
22-03-04, 18:50
To begin with you have to be in a clan to take over an OP, for an
OP to change ownership the OP has to be hacked three times by
different hackers. The clan of which the last hacker belongs to
gets the OP. If a hacker from the current owning clan hacks the
OP then he resets all the previous hacks.

Candaman
22-03-04, 19:01
and be careful about wondering into random ops and hacking layers cus a big response will appear and respawn u will.

Jest
22-03-04, 19:05
Originally posted by Candaman
and be careful about wondering into random ops and hacking layers cus a big response will appear and respawn u will. Thanks for the tip Yoda. ;)

Sune when you hacked that layer the controlling clan got a warning message that layer 1 is being hacked. Careful about who you are picking fights with. :p

Punisher-X
22-03-04, 19:09
XSuneX, u the same XSuneX from Ultima Online Europa server, back say 2 years ago o_O

XSuneX
22-03-04, 19:31
Nope I'm not the Same XSuneX.

I played AO about 2 months ago. I kept on looking and found NC.

And thanks for the info, haha I was laughing at myself when I read it, very funny. :)

cRazy2003
22-03-04, 19:36
Originally posted by XSuneX
Well I hacked one of those consoles at a base ok and passed, I got 100 hacking skill.

But nothing else is realy happening.

How is a base taken over anyways?

hahahahhahaha lmfao,
omg i can imagine,

*hacks first layer of OP*
'YAY!, i guess it means i have this op now!, hmm, i wonder why it isnt working, it doesnt seem to be doing anything'
*owning clan of about 20 people runs towards the hacker*
"wow, hey gu..!*gets splattered*

aww he is cute tho, just remember u have to be in a clan for a clan to own a OP, hacking a first layer wont do anything, even if someone else hacked the second, but if a clanned person hacked the third the OP goes to that clan, so the third is the most important, and you'll just get pwnd :p
so remember dont hack other peopls OP's unless u wanna be killed, and more then likly put on kos by that clan, and be hunted down through all your time in our beloved city of neocron :)