PDA

View Full Version : Few Ideas

Terrorizer
22-03-04, 07:44
First one:

I was thinking that the way monks int gain is so slow now is b/c kk dont want monks to be tradeskillers. So instead of nerfing the exp they gain. Why not just make it so that the res and cst tools require class spy like the pa does(or pe, since i have seen a few pe ressers and construtors). That way there wont be a problem with monks ressing and constructing. It will be left for the spys. And monks can cap int at a reasonable rate.

Second one:

Make a Faction Sympathy for the entire Faction. Lets say that PP for example starts attacking bd which is allied . And b/c of this the average faction sympathy PP runners is negative -50 blackdragon. Why not make bd be enemy to Proto and proto be enemy to bd only if they both have negative -50 faction sympathy with each other. So one faction cant go around killing everyone one they see and have all enemys. Only if the other factions kill them too. I realize that eventually everyone will be enemy to each other... It could reset back to the normal like every 3 months or so. That way if a Faction dont like each other but they are allied they can do something about it. Or vise versa get all allies( which would be very hard)

Third one:

Make a rare item that will add 1 slot to a 0 slot rare. As we all know rares with 0 slot are so aggravating. You cant put an ammo mod on it, iits no fun, and does less damage. Why not have a rare slot enhancer that once you collect all the parts to it and get it made. You can use it to add 1 slot to a 0 slot rare only to have a ammo mod be put on it. Or instead of adding a slot, just have the rare ammo enhancer that puts ammo mod on the 0 slot rare. You put the rare ammo enhancer, rare, and ammo mod in the proccessor window and it addes the ammo mod to the rare.

Let me know what you think :)

sparrowtm
22-03-04, 07:49
First idea: No way. So PE's and Monks shouldn't be allowed to construct or research? Wouldn't add to the already non-existant diversity of classes, would it?

Second idea: I don't care about 4-slot server problems. :D Added to that, except for Saturn I have never seen a whole FACTION act against their F6-allies for a longer time.

Third idea: Uhm .. well ... no. It is really not too hard to get a good rare-weapon, since there are so many of them everywhere.

Terrorizer
22-03-04, 08:29
Originally posted by sparrowtm
First idea: No way. So PE's and Monks shouldn't be allowed to construct or research? Wouldn't add to the already non-existant diversity of classes, would it?

Second idea: I don't care about 4-slot server problems. :D Added to that, except for Saturn I have never seen a whole FACTION act against their F6-allies for a longer time.

Third idea: Uhm .. well ... no. It is really not too hard to get a good rare-weapon, since there are so many of them everywhere.

First Idea:
forgot about that diversity of classes thingy :lol: But something needs to be done about monk int gain. I thought of something else. Make int gain be base on the number of points you have in a certain skills. I dont know the percentages but make it so the more points you have in skills other than cst or res the more exp you gain. And if you decide to be a resser or construtor you gain exp the way you do now.

Second Idea:
Reason i thought of this is the problems on saturn.

Third Idea:
Ya but if you spend like 10hours or so getting a rare(hunting,trading) and you get all excited and get it built only to have it a 0 slot, I dunno about you but that pisses me off. Atleast if this was a availible i would get so aggravated.

Terrorizer
22-03-04, 23:23
So... What do you people think?

Myrlin
22-03-04, 23:36
1) I've never heard anyone from KK say that monks gain INT slowly to prevent them from being tradeskillers. In fact I've heard the opposite, anyone should be able to do any job they want in this world.

2) KK needs the factions to maintain their current relations so they can plan events that makes sense. If KK plans a CA raid on TG but the runners have screwed up the sympathy such that CA and TG are allied, it wouldn't make any sense.

3) I don't have a problem with this idea except that it will further clutter the rare pool. If they were dropped as a whole item and just made really rare (*read as rare as a FH2*) that would be ok with me.