PDA

View Full Version : TT Epic - Broken?

TraumaTeam
21-03-04, 23:35
I hit level 40 this weekend and finally decided to try and do the Tangent epic run. I have a few questions:

- Is Loba Village the ruins with the Sphinx-like things just outside it?

- If so, where are all the Sand Vipers? When I started the run, the guy at TT HQ made it sound like they should be everywhere. All I see are a variety of mutant soldiers and some good sized fire MOBs. (Aracnids, etc.)

Any help would be appreciated!

- Nekura

Tratos
21-03-04, 23:40
your at the village you go to for the Biotech epic, if you go a sector north you'll meet another building like that and there will be a sewer enterance down there you will find snake minions BUT take a PPU with anti poison or you'll be dead pretty quick, heh

~Tratos

TraumaTeam
22-03-04, 00:57
Crap. I was hoping to avoid the open desert in that area due to all the insta-kill death robots patrolling around there. (During one attempt to get to the village, I zoned into about 20 of those freakin' things...) Looks like a very long, slow tiptoe! :)

Thanks for the tip on the PPU! I had loaded up on strong Antidote and a posion-resist belt, but I'll try that as well.

Thanks again (and wish me luck!)

- Nekura

MrChumble
22-03-04, 01:00
Hmm they must have changed the TT epic since I did it...since when do you need snakes? O_o

Haxxor
22-03-04, 01:02
Ur doing Anti Radiation Suit Run

u need 2 Sand Viper Glands + 60k for it

Omnituens
22-03-04, 01:02
yeah, i thought that the CA or CM mission needed the snake minion teeth..

maybe he means the Tangent Speed gat.

EDIT or hes doing that anti-rad suit mission like haxxor said. i got loads of those suits....

TraumaTeam
22-03-04, 01:06
Crap, again. I thought this was the epic. Ah, well. Is the other suit on the second floor of TT headquarters the initial contact for the epic?

Since I'm already out there, I'm going to finish this run. It's my first "run", so I'm enjoying it none the less. :)

MrChumble
22-03-04, 01:08
Talk to the Human Resources guy, or similar name. You'll know it's the right guy cos he tells you how brilliant and wonderful and sexy TT are at great length :)

TraumaTeam
22-03-04, 18:17
Once I get back from my current run (or die a horrible death in the snake pit from hell), I'll track that guy down.

Thanks for the great info!

- Nekura