PDA

View Full Version : I'm tired of this crap!

Zanathos
21-03-04, 22:52
Almost every other day on the server saturn my clan has to deal with almost every other faction attacking us.

Tangent Technologies has 3 enemies

3 ENEMIES!

and yet we have allies attacking us, neutrals arent as big of a deal but we got friggin allies attacking us!

I can already see this thread getting closed.

But I dont care.

I'm tired of this bullshit, this game isnt any fun when your trying to take an outpost and the clan that owns it calls in 5 other factions to help defend it.

I've reached the point in the game where PvP is all thats really fun anymore.

WTF is wrong with you clans on saturn?

Psyco Groupie
21-03-04, 22:55
ofcourse they are gonna call x number of people to help seeing as there are only what 5 ops that arent bd on saturn ? .. its like 30 ops for bd and 6 for the rest to fight over .. heh

Zanathos
21-03-04, 22:57
I dont give a shit, Im fucking tired of having so many damn factions and clans called out just to attack one friggin faction/clan.

Sure the game is fun for them, because there finally killing people, they dont own any ops though because of the ninja hackers that is made possible on this server, it really doesnt even matter if you own an OP or not, chances are, they could be hacked away while your numbers are low.

if BD enemies wanted, they could hack all the OPs while BD runners are sleeping or logged off the game.

g0rt
21-03-04, 23:00
its templars and cartel vs saturn atm i think thats why, templars and cartel have stuck through thier alliance through the good and the bad...now the whole servers after temps just as they are cartel

keep in mind we have your backs so if you are getting htat flooded just call us.

Zanathos
21-03-04, 23:04
you would really have to talk to our leader considering that we want to stick with the agreement that was broken 1 day later.

we want to fight as a faction, and not call in other factions unless they were allied factions it would not even be considered.

but its not really the point.

wheres the fun in taking an outpost when you try to take one 5 factions and 10 clans all come in to defend the outpost?

Its insane!

THis game isnt friggin fun anymore!

(sure its fun to those that are in the carebare connection..... sort of)

sparrowtm
21-03-04, 23:07
Welcome to the wonderful world of a 4-char server.

Zanathos
21-03-04, 23:09
Im thinkin im gonna start playing on pluto more.....

Serpent
21-03-04, 23:09
Originally posted by sparrowtm
Welcome to the wonderful world of a 4-char server. i love it

atm, saturn is really crap, reds are nice to me, allies kills me.... wtf O_o

Vithar
21-03-04, 23:56
Keep it in game!

Thread closed.

Vithar