PDA

View Full Version : Slotted eyes

Dribble Joy
21-03-04, 21:31
This could be connected with WoC skills perhaps.

Basically, add slots to eyes. Maybe max of 2 (as hard to get as 4-5 slot normal items).

Mods such as motion tracking, night vision, thermal vision. Anti stealth? motion version could pick up movement in the air or on the ground where the stealther treads?

Rare (dropped whole of course) mods possibly increasing the normal bonuses on the imps.

Random Idea.....

fuck meant to add a poll.

ServeX
21-03-04, 21:34
nightvision? bad idea.

simply raise your brightness settings and you've achieved nightvision.

on the other hand, duel wielding guns or something like that would be a neat WoC skill as it would encourage people to spend 2 weeks or whatever time is involved in doing the WoC quests rather than spending 2 seconds simply adjusting their settings.

ZoomZoom
21-03-04, 21:41
everyone would have that antisealth

RuButt
21-03-04, 22:00
Originally posted by ZoomZoom
everyone would have that antisealth

perhaps it got some terrible downsides? ;)

Heavyporker
21-03-04, 22:01
Make Smart Cyber Eyes req INT, then make antistealth an option on Smart Cyber Eyes only.

And where is the freaking Cyber Eyes (the normal, not smart)? I;ve only seen Cyber Eye 1 drop. Make dual wield pistols an option only on Cyber Eye.

Make dual wield claws an option on Melee Cyber eyes, possibly. make it so that you can only dual wield claws below TL 100 or something, so it doesnt become insane.

Omnituens
21-03-04, 22:01
[nvm, misread idea]

no anti-stealth, we already have to put up with APU being able to hit us and stealth not working appearing on other ppl's clients.

Kasumi
21-03-04, 22:13
Originally posted by ServeX
nightvision? bad idea.

simply raise your brightness settings and you've achieved nightvision.

Not everyone plays with how the envirunment.. I usually keep my brightness and gamma and other things at just how I like them and it makes neocron LOOK alot better and it makes me feel like I am in a post apocalyptic world so I do not change my settings! P They are too hard to remember .. ^_^

Edit: It is fun hunting in the storage places in MB and not know what is biting at your feet.. Like spiders and stuff.. ^_^