PDA

View Full Version : Saturn lagging like hell like it does every sunday.

Gestra
21-03-04, 21:23
Anything be done about it?

ServeX
21-03-04, 22:00
i wonder when it'll click with KK that fatal errors and lag isn't very liked among players.

darknessfairy
21-03-04, 22:49
Once again ANOTHER saturn lag thread. Like i said in the last one. Email KK with your FPS, Ping etc and anything else that you deem neccessary. So that KK have things to work with, otherwise you wont get it fixed and i will have to write this same thread every sunday :p

Capt. Rik
21-03-04, 23:15
and like we said in the last one you complained about, KK don't want us to send them anything

Rith
21-03-04, 23:16
I hate lag

Morris
21-03-04, 23:23
What the hell is KK going to do with my FPS and ping? Even a traceroute won't tell them much beyond what we already know -- the lag originates at Level3 and not somewhere farther down the line.

g0rt
21-03-04, 23:47
i hate stealthers

Gestra
21-03-04, 23:54
Originally posted by darknessfairy
Once again ANOTHER saturn lag thread. Like i said in the last one. Email KK with your FPS, Ping etc and anything else that you deem neccessary. So that KK have things to work with, otherwise you wont get it fixed and i will have to write this same thread every sunday :p

Yes that will help alot.

Everysunday for months on end. Saturn goes to absolute shit at parts of the day. Massive lag spikes and the occasional black sync outs. Since it saturn and people actually play on saturn maybe do something about it.

L3m0n
21-03-04, 23:54
Originally posted by g0rt
i hate stealthers
same :mad:
but yeh its every sunday it laggs so bad

LiL T
22-03-04, 04:59
Yeah is sucks :mad:

was raiding MB and I was getting really pissed off with buffs not casting shouting over Ventrilo I gonna fucking die too this LAG!!!! over and over 900 ping and trying to fight and stay alive its unplayable

El_MUERkO
22-03-04, 12:56
Very crappy lag on sunday :(

Tried to level my noob PE on saturn but kept getting killed by lag spikes :(

Mr_Snow
22-03-04, 13:04
Live with it or change servers (just giving you the same advise you gave people from uranus when we had llag and other problems for months and your still not as bad as uranus was.)

Original monk
22-03-04, 13:08
cast beam on a critter in chaoscaves ... same moment get stuck in a lagspike ... no-one move anymore no-one talk nomore ... and about 20 seconds later i come back out of the spike with my back on the ground eyes facing heaven :P

about 20 times yesterday ... thats 20 times walking from nemesis to CRP ... woohoo joy joy

shitty lag, shitty genreprules