PDA

View Full Version : Take one... procity or anticity ?

borlegan
21-03-04, 18:25
Hi all... are you pro city, anti city or just would like to be neutral ?

Thx to all posts;)

Psyco Groupie
21-03-04, 18:30
I'd rather be neutral as FA but im sure we'll be pigeon holed anti-city ... which i wouldnt mind either - anti city it is.

msdong
21-03-04, 18:45
im as a TG player are Anti City , Anti DoY, and Pro Next.

this is my personal opinion and i dont think that NEXT should be a main target of the TG because they have kind of peacfull opinions. the other way around i dont like that "terrorist image build up by the CA that made many of the bloodthirsty ppl from their side move to us.

DoY ppl are not any better them the CA

Kal
21-03-04, 18:52
my alts are mercs and cityadmin, so mainly procity i s'pose

Cliffraiser
21-03-04, 19:00
although im procity, i prefer being EvIl aNtIcItY !!@!212111oenoene

NS_CHROME54
21-03-04, 19:05
i'm on the same wagon as groupie for this one, cause FA will prolly end up allied with doy and neutral to cityadmin.

Parappa
21-03-04, 19:07
I have always been Crahn and always will be. So anti-city.

ezza
21-03-04, 19:07
since there just gonna make it so factions mean fuck all and turn it into pro v anti, i dont care anymore, ill either go to the side which has the most enemies or where ever my clan goes

Aziraphale
21-03-04, 19:10
I play as BioTech pretty much exclusively, but my character isn't really Pro-City, in RP terms she's actually veering towards supporting the Fallen Angels (dispite them being a hostile faction) because of the way in which the CA run things.
Only factions she is really opposed to are the Crahn Sect and Tangent Technologies

msdong
21-03-04, 19:18
Originally posted by Aziraphale
Only factions she is really opposed to are the Crahn Sect and Tangent Technologies

hmm, makes me wonder. no player of another faction LIKES Crahn or TT :D in RP therms. they are the REAL bad guys.

Drake6k
21-03-04, 19:22
I have no problem CRUSHING Neocron with 2x the people :cool:

Jesterthegreat
21-03-04, 19:30
well... i could never imagine seriously fighting "pro-city"

however... i think everyone will be going "anti-city" so to get any real figts in there will need to be some "pro-city" clan. and if most of the PvPers go "anti-city", "pro-city" will get the best fights...

tbh it would be fun to play a neutral...

now... if the game was using 2 main cities, SL could be changed so it doesnt effect item drop rules (lets face it, it makes no sense that bein a bad guy makes you drop more... especially when a neutral could be hired to kill either side. besides... there can be no universal SL in 2 opposing sides.)

i see DoY having a secret police, who certainly wouldnt kill people cos NCPD said so...

so... get rid of SL = KoS, make Copbopts CA / NC guards, lower rank + damage to that of a factio guard, but keep them more aggressive than guards. have DoY secret police DoY fact guards, as aggressive as copbots.

that way neutrals could be hired guns. they can move freely in both cities... but be truely safe in neither. maybe make tech haven into a kind of safe heven. owned by whoever takes ownership at the time, but impossible to have turrets in. the owners can set the prices of items (5% more than normal, 10% more than normal, 5% cheaper than normal etc). this way anyone can hang out there... but still be at threat of invading parties etc

well... that was a whole bundle of ideas there O_o

and thats me saying... i dont know.

i hate the idea of pro-city

anti-city will be over populated

neutral may not be possible / may have no advantages

Dribble Joy
21-03-04, 19:39
Neutral and I hope it stays that way.

Nexxy
21-03-04, 19:43
Im "anti-city" group atm but only because when i joined this faction i had the most people to kill. The way things are going currently id probably have more people to kill if i go pro-city so may be changing soon. Dont know what ill do when DoY comes along, id enjoy ganking people at the DoY GR as they try to tag it. So if i can do that as pro-city i might do that or if they change the SL system ill do it that way. Who knows...

Omnituens
21-03-04, 20:18
i have characters in both pro and anti city factions

so i balance out to neutral :p

Scikar
21-03-04, 20:22
Well iw as originally CA, then TG for ages, now I'm back to CA again. So I'll happily sit at one end of the scale or the other, but never in between. :p

RuButt
21-03-04, 20:24
ive been TT, CA, CM, FA, TG & BD

i enjoyed BD the most.. =)

Shadow Dancer
21-03-04, 20:26
I wish I could be neutral.

ServeX
21-03-04, 20:30
City Admin on Pluto,
Black Dragon on Saturn.

borlegan
22-03-04, 12:06
Have received some emails regarding the neutral issue, to those that read this post and dont know about neutrals... there is a way to lose your faction and become something like "neutral".

L3m0n
22-03-04, 12:10
was Pro-city but after a year with all the carebears i went anti-city (BD) cos i now h8 the whole "ohhh look nasty PKers, lol jokes on them they cant hit us cos we are in a safe zone" :rolleyes:

Mr_Snow
22-03-04, 12:15
Originally posted by L3m0n
was Pro-city but after a year with all the carebears i went anti-city (BD) cos i now h8 the whole "ohhh look nasty PKers, lol jokes on them they cant hit us cos we are in a safe zone" :rolleyes:

last time I was on saturn there was a severe lack of black cartel in PP 2 and 3 and alot hanging around in plaza 2, seems kind of hypocritical really.

Currently Im CA and CS on seperate servers but I felt most at home in PP and FA so I would have to say that Im neutral.

Candaman
22-03-04, 12:16
i'm currently anti city but i'd like to go pro city cus all the nibs will go anti city to be 1337 doy factions in teh new city so more people to kill from pro city

L3m0n
22-03-04, 12:19
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
last time I was on saturn there was a severe lack of black cartel in PP 2 and 3 and alot hanging around in plaza 2, seems kind of hypocritical really.
well lets see, OTT gards in PP 1 which people exploit when ever we fight them in there so why would we go to what is allways death when we can have 1v1 fair fights in a war zone where it is very diff to exploit?

/edit mods feal free to delete 2 of the 3 posts above little lagg :o

Spex
22-03-04, 12:20
I still wonder how you people manage to post a reply several times ... :p

Anyway, the newest (?) RPGVault article made it very clear, that we end up in a kinda black-white world. Nice done, KK, who can I shoot first for that one?

I hope the mutants raid both cities and level them, so we don't have to bother with that shit :mad:

Mr_Snow
22-03-04, 12:23
well lets see, OTT gards in PP 1 which people exploit when ever we fight them in there so why would we go to what is allways death when we can have 1v1 fair fights in a war zone where it is very diff to exploit?

/edit mods feal free to delete 2 of the 3 posts above little lagg :o

I said PP2 and PP3 which are BD and CS controled zones with no TS guards, I specifically left out PP1 because of the general exploits and lameness involved in trying to even walk throught the sector.

L3m0n
22-03-04, 12:35
so you think that we should "hang" in PP2/PP3? why? we own 98% of the map so why hang in a crappy zone where no one ever goes? :rolleyes:

-=Bl@de=-
22-03-04, 12:36
[edited violation of fourm rules][freya]

Scikar
22-03-04, 12:36
Sextuple post? I think that's a record (and it has sex in!) :p

L3m0n
22-03-04, 12:38
lol my bad slow col network! :o

Mr_Snow
22-03-04, 12:39
so you think that we should "hang" in PP2/PP3? why? we own 98% of the map so why hang in a crappy zone where no one ever goes? :rolleyes:

I actually dont care where you hang out or how well you have zerged the rest of your server I only pointed out that you dont hang out in you HQ zones and in plaza instead because you said this

Dribble Joy
22-03-04, 12:43
l3m0n, you are a mong. :p

L3m0n
22-03-04, 12:58
we dont "hang" in plaza the only time most of us go there is to PK in the aggies/get pokes and to buy shit most of the time we "hang" in Cycrow so do you "hang" in your Fac HQ? :rolleyes: BD HQ isnt a cool place to chill cos theres nothing to do:eek:

Mr_Snow
22-03-04, 13:01
If they had actually put the faction office with vendors citycoms etc I would hang out in the crahn abbey as it is its just a gr with a gogo close to it but I hang out in the city as city factions and spent a good amount of time in TH when I was FA.

-=Bl@de=-
22-03-04, 13:03

ezza
22-03-04, 13:03
anyway, as BD(hell and as crahn now) i do go to PP2 from time to time hang there when im not really doing much, but tbh you are lucky to get more than 3 fights an hour in there, hell maybe 2 or 3 hours depending on the time of day.

and most of the people passing though are either nibs or allied

L3m0n
22-03-04, 13:05
Originally posted by ezza
{edited for consistancy]

anyway, as BD(hell and as crahn now) i do go to PP2 from time to time hang there when im not really doing much, but tbh you are lucky to get more than 3 fights an hour in there, hell maybe 2 or 3 hours depending on the time of day.

and most of the people passing though are either nibs or allied
yeh my point i do hang in BD HQ sometimes waiting to PK nibs doing Epics but 1 they have there LE in or 2 they die so easy its just a waste of ammo!
and soz about the shed load of posts laggy col network :o

Strych9
22-03-04, 15:27
Ah, gone for the weekend and come back to some nice info about how the factions well be setup.

Not to say "I told you so" but this IS exactly how I figured it would be- de-emphasis on the faction and emphasis on the city.

Seriously, how could you have city vs city if any one faction was allowed to freely enter both? And how could any one faction, like BD, end up being enemy to tons of factions in BOTH cities? It never made sense, and I am glad to see that KK didnt try to force it.

So now we have it such that BD will be DOY, and either allied or neutral to all other DOY factions, including TG and TS. I know that makes the blood boil of some BD members, but its the only way it can really make any sense.

So now all of you BD PKers that only want to have the most enemies- it really looks like you are no longer slaves to the BD faction. All DOY factions will likely have about the same number of enemies, and all Neo factions will have the same number of enemies as well.

Now if they change the system so you can attack neutrals with little penalty, then maybe within DOY you could pick the faction that has the most neutrals, and THAT would be the PK faction of choice.

But I am glad that the anti-city forces will have to fight their way into the city in order to really cause any chaos. That will lead to more realistic P1 activity instead of having the DOY forces just camping the lifts in Plaza.

I like the direction this is all going in.

Tupac
22-03-04, 18:28
i choose the side to fight against the strongest

Tupac
22-03-04, 18:29
i choose the side to fight against the strongest