PDA

View Full Version : [OT] WTF? Iron chef has to be rigged...

Shujin
21-03-04, 10:01
i love watchin iron chef, and the last 4 times ive seen it, the judges so so many great things about the challengers dish's and so many horrible things about the iron chef's yet. the iron chef wins?!
WTF

example:
just now i watched a episode where a french dude took on the japanese dude. well the theme ingrediant was asparagus, and the french dude was the challenger and the japanese dude was the iron chef. well the judges said omg this is so great, one judge ever compared it to being in heaven. then the iron chef's dishs game and they judges said so many bad things, they said one of the dishes was great, but the rest they said it was very very tough to eat, and one they even said was unbearable due to the amount of salt.

yet... the iron chef won...
WTF?!

Endar
21-03-04, 10:17
Wow, does this mean someone REALLY watches Iron Chef?? When it comes from TV i usually start to laugh and turn the channel. It kinda looks like Tekken...

Shujin
21-03-04, 10:18
Originally posted by Endar
Wow, does this mean someone REALLY watches Iron Chef?? When it comes from TV i usually start to laugh and turn the channel. It kinda looks like Tekken... congrats, you are a troll.

Omnituens
21-03-04, 10:18
WTF ^^?

Argent
21-03-04, 13:12
I watch it occasionally and yes, the Iron chefs seems to win way too often.....

Mattimeo
21-03-04, 13:13
I've said that myself before too. I think it is rigged in favor of the iron chefs.

Ark
21-03-04, 17:00
of course its rigged, ive only seen the challenger win maby 3 or 4 times total and i watch it alot 0.o, but soon there will be iron chef america! incase you havent see the comercial

jernau
21-03-04, 17:07
Originally posted by Omnituens
WTF ^^?

My thoughts to a tee.

Maybe it's a robot cooking show or smt?