PDA

View Full Version : [ot] April Fools

cRazy2003
20-03-04, 15:47
yo all,
well its the 20th march, and nearing april fools day (april 1st) :p
its also one of my fave days of the year because i take advantage of being able to prank people :angel:

but i was just wondering whats the most evil april fools joke youve done or the most evil one youve seen or heard?

the best i did was in school i got a banger firework and shoved it in a 2kg bag of flour, lit it and left it in a classroom :lol: :lol: :lol: , well it was with some of my m8s to but it was so fooking funny.

and another thing do you think KK will do another april fools joke this year? and if yes wot u think they will do?

ZoomZoom
20-03-04, 15:53
Originally posted by cRazy2003
and another thing do you think KK will do another april fools joke this year? and if yes wot u think they will do?

wot did they do last year??
was it just the dancing copbots?

cRazy2003
20-03-04, 15:55
Originally posted by ZoomZoom
wot did they do last year??
was it just the dancing copbots?

i dunno cant remember which year the dancing copbots were from, i hope they do one this year tho :D

ZoomZoom
20-03-04, 15:57
hope they do something in game like fire barrels everywhere in plaza muahaha

Possessed
20-03-04, 16:05
Dancing copbots were from April 2002.

Hmmm... that flour prank sounds inviting... would prolly get me suspended though :(

Seymour-Saturn-
20-03-04, 16:19
maybe they will say bdoy is out and we r all getting it for free :P

dancing copbots could b funny tho but wot about the ppl in TG?

cRazy2003
20-03-04, 16:23
Originally posted by Seymour-Saturn-
maybe they will say bdoy is out and we r all getting it for free :P

dancing copbots could b funny tho but wot about the ppl in TG?

lol
dancing copbots was a small movie which has animated dancing copbots doing ballet :lol: it was april fools for 2002 and said it was the copbots morning training at the ncpd or something, really funneh :lol:

if i think kyle has the link so ask him

sex @ kyle

Possessed
20-03-04, 16:36
here we go PH33R THE COPBOTS (http://www.fileplanet.com/files/80000/86825.shtml)

sanityislost
20-03-04, 16:43
ok it wasnt an april fools joke but its damn funny all the same, i was really drunk at my mates house, so i went to take a piss. came out of the bathroom and handed my mate a beer bottle and said

"dude i pissed in that bottle"
"no you didnt"
"ummm yea i did"
"no you didnt cause the bottle is still cold, dumb ass"
"ok if you think i didnt piss in that bottle drink it, tho i did piss in it"
"dude stfu u didnt piss in the damn bottle"
" yea i did, drink it if u think i didnt"

He takes a big mouth full when i say

"dude i pissed in it and added cold water" :p :D :p

Shadow Dancer
20-03-04, 17:01
DOY is coming!!!

APRIL FOOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:lol:

I'm messing around. :p

sanityislost
20-03-04, 17:10
*cries* SD your evil lol

Archeus
20-03-04, 17:15
Funniest one I heard was two guys pranked a friend. the friend was in a local convience store shopping.

While inside one of them rang him, the other rang the shop clerk and told him that he was the guy in the store on the mobile phone and when he got up to the counter he expected all the cash from the register in a bag waiting for him.

Psyco Groupie
20-03-04, 17:15
lol that flour thing reminds me of year 11 april fools ...

me and my mates at the time had been paintballing in march and we all bought some smoke nades cos they are fun and saved one and took it home ... we all took em into school one day ...

heres the picture ... the most congested corridor in the entire school 'the maths corridor' ... the entire english classrooms use this corridor too .. anyway ... its packed ... this insane kid agrees to light the smoke nades .. hit lights all 4 and kicks em in each direction .. before you know it you cant see shit for the pink smoke ... man it was funny

this incident got access from the english rooms to the maths corridor closed for some reason .. lol

wasnt me 8| o_O

the other most evil thing would be feeding my muslim flatmate pepperoni ... (he knew it was pork and has broken many other rules)

ahh the joy :lol:

cRazy2003
20-03-04, 17:53
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
lol that flour thing reminds me of year 11 april fools ...

me and my mates at the time had been paintballing in march and we all bought some smoke nades cos they are fun and saved one and took it home ... we all took em into school one day ...

heres the picture ... the most congested corridor in the entire school 'the maths corridor' ... the entire english classrooms use this corridor too .. anyway ... its packed ... this insane kid agrees to light the smoke nades .. hit lights all 4 and kicks em in each direction .. before you know it you cant see shit for the pink smoke ... man it was funny

this incident got access from the english rooms to the maths corridor closed for some reason .. lol

wasnt me 8| o_O

the other most evil thing would be feeding my muslim flatmate pepperoni ... (he knew it was pork and has broken many other rules)

ahh the joy :lol:

HAHAHAHAH ROFL, that pepperoni thing fucking pwnd, the smoke nades wuda been funny to,

another one i was on was one of the biggest id everheard of a few of my m8s (i wasnt there but i just heard about it, and saw some of the after effects :D ) u know those small banger things which look like tiny paper pbags tied at the top and wen u throw them off the floor they go 'pop'? they we got GIANT industrial paper bag, was massive, and fillied it FULL with those tiny little bangers and small ballbearings, and tied it up. then they went to the highest window in 'A' block of our school, and dropped it. but just as they dropped it the headteacher was coming around the corner. they saw him and ran, and on the way out of cause they heard this giant BOOM. we finally found out the headteachers car had been more or less destroyed on one side, all the windows smashed, completely dimpled all on one side, all the bottom windows of A block smashed, the classroom closest to the explosion has been messed up a bit, there was a small crator in the concrete floor were the explosion happened and the headteacher was flown about 5 foot across the floor lmfao, was really bad, the headteacher actually ended up calling in invesigators and forensics to find out who did it off the remaining pieces of the paper bag, but they were never found out rofl, i know its hard to believe, i didnt for a while, until i saw it, it was amazing how they got away with it to :lol:

jernau
20-03-04, 18:06
Originally posted by Possessed
Hmmm... that flour prank sounds inviting... would prolly get me suspended though :(

I strongly recommend not doing that. There's a small but very real chance the flour will explode and then you've got a major felony and on your hands.

Bombs and schools are both top of the pitchfork-and-torch-trial-by-press-lynch-mob-mentality hot-list right now. You wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of that I'm sure even if you did want to kill half your class-mates.

/edit : @crazy - I'll bet they put more than just rio-snappers in there if that's what you are talking about. They are more quartz than anything else. Half a kilo of black powder sounds more likely for that much damage.

Nexxy
20-03-04, 18:11
Clingfilm over the toilet seat and the team bags that make you shit alot....i dont really care what KK do.

cRazy2003
20-03-04, 18:29
edit : @crazy - I'll bet they put more than just rio-snappers in there if that's what you are talking about. They are more quartz than anything else. Half a kilo of black powder sounds more likely for that much damage.

nope it was the snappers, the paper bag was about the size of a binbag, if u live in the UK you'll know what i mean (the black plastic bags u put in bins :p ) it was a paper form of the bag filled to the top with BB's and snappers, and it make one hell of a fucking kaboom, and wieghed about 30 pounds as well. i think because of the small ballbearings when it hit the floor and one of the snappers went off it blew inside the bag which sent some of the BB's in every direction which wud of set off more and more snappers, so it was a bit like one big chain reaction, and i think also the ballbearings did the actuall damage, they must of blew out in every direction with the force of the explosion, which explains the thousands of dimples in the car, 1 snapper may not seem much, i can even pop one in my fingers, but when theres about 10,000 and loads of BB's i can image it being one hell of a explosion

Psyco Groupie
20-03-04, 18:37
lmao

i'd like to see a pestilence strength bat plague on april 1st :P

or another missile attack .. they win