PDA

View Full Version : What are the new NPC's for

whifix
19-03-04, 23:41
I logged on last night and saw a bunch of new NPC's. When I would right click on them the only thing they would say was something like "I do not want to talk to you". Anyone know what they are for?

Exmond
19-03-04, 23:45
Where and what server?

SPIKE (pluto)
20-03-04, 00:00
Sounds like a bug, but then again i havent been able to get on for 3 weeks

whifix
20-03-04, 00:01
I've seen them in P2 and P3. Thats preaty much as far as I travel in the city though. They are all over the place.

Estabin
20-03-04, 00:10
There are a couple of new NPCs in Plaza I talked to who talked about some party at I think Twister on Mondays... not shure if they are the same ones.

whifix
20-03-04, 00:12
This is on Saturn BTW. I tried talking to them with my PP, FA and TG characters and they all say the same thing. Something like "I dont want to talk to you."

sw1tch
20-03-04, 00:14
they are all over the place, they talked to me, well the ones in plaza2 dont go past the first screen

but its something about party's at the twister club on mondays, cant remember what time tho

Spex
20-03-04, 00:14
"This is sooo cool!" :D

plague
20-03-04, 00:46
yee teh npc's r all over the place talked to few of them,
one wanted some money another one was babling somthing about doy 0_o

Jaffo
20-03-04, 00:57
yer there are tonnes of the all over the place now they all seem to tell u about the dj thingy at the twister club

StryfeX
20-03-04, 01:07
I'm not sure why they won't talk to you... You might have to have a certain level of sympathy with Tsunami or something (they are hosting the parties).

But yeah, it's about a party every Monday night from 10 PM - 2 AM GMT. I wouldn't go if you're BD, Crahn, CA, or PP though as you'll likely get fried to a crisp by the guards.

--Stryfe

D.J. Dreek
20-03-04, 01:21
Yeah, they are advertising my weekly performances at the Twister club.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?threadid=93431

plague
20-03-04, 02:06
Originally posted by StryfeX
I'm not sure why they won't talk to you... You might have to have a certain level of sympathy with Tsunami or something (they are hosting the parties).

But yeah, it's about a party every Monday night from 10 PM - 2 AM GMT. I wouldn't go if you're BD, Crahn, CA, or PP though as you'll likely get fried to a crisp by the guards.

--Stryfe

Hopefully they turn teh guards off before the party..
10 PM - 2 AM GMT hmmmm does anyone know whats that on pacific time e.g. Cali..o_O

Glok
20-03-04, 02:08
Originally posted by plague
Hopefully they turn teh guards off before the party..
10 PM - 2 AM GMT hmmmm does anyone know whats that on pacific time e.g. Cali..o_O That's 2pm to 6pm pst.

Mattimeo
20-03-04, 02:12
Great... the first one was fun, now we'll just see the same gankers come and ruin another cool thing we could have had..

way to blab guys :(

Psyco Groupie
20-03-04, 02:17
where the f*ck is twister ?

plague
20-03-04, 02:22
Originally posted by Glok
That's 2pm to 6pm pst.
Bummer naturaly am at work when all funn is happening,
they should move teh events and partys back few hours there is lots ppl play from cali who work till 5 pm ....

D.J. Dreek
20-03-04, 04:50
Well I won't be doing any shows during another time slot, the goal of my 10pm - 2am show was to give the late night Euros something to do on Monday nights. (I may however be moving my show to 9pm - 12am starting in April due to many runner's requests.)

But don't fret -- I know SyncError, Lilie, Danae and the rest of Sync Into Neocron Radio (http://www.sinradio.net) are going to be adding various shows shortly to their line up... so there should be plenty of fun for people at all times across the globe. And all of these shows (or the vast majority of them) will be directly tied into server events, such as my party at the Twister is.

LiL T
20-03-04, 05:21
You know what this is really cool and I'm neutral to TSU guess I'll be there kill some BD's that try to ruin it ;)