PDA

View Full Version : ok, ive had to reactivate my account

nobby
19-03-04, 22:51
i got a email saying that my account had been cancelled.
now it says my account has been expired so i'm gonna have to reactivate it, i go to program files, neocron, my account.
i look at my account info and it says at the bottom i can reactivate it here. is this the rigth place, because ive seen people make mistakes and buying the whole game again.

-=9mm=-
19-03-04, 22:54
log into your account at www.neocron.com then go into payment options and choose which method you want then enter credit details I've reactivated my account twice now and thats how i do it.

Glok
19-03-04, 22:54
Originally posted by nobby
i got a email saying that my account had been cancelled.
now it says my account has been expired so i'm gonna have to reactivate it, i go to program files, neocron, my account.
i look at my account info and it says at the bottom i can reactivate it here. is this the rigth place, Yep, right place.
because ive seen people make mistakes and buying the whole game again. Oh really? I've never seen an instance of that on these forums ever in a year and a half.

nobby
19-03-04, 22:56
ok then, do i click, start again or make payment?

Vithar
19-03-04, 22:58
Originally posted by Nidhogg
If the account was purchased retail then it can be reactivated through the Account Information (https://www.neocron.com/account/accinfo.php) page. If you are reactivating a full account that started as a 10-day trial then you have to contact account@neocron.com with your details. Hope that helps.

N
Follow Nidhogg's advice above and you should be all set.

Vithar

P.S. Do not insult others in thread titles, or anywhere else for that matter, please.

nobby
19-03-04, 22:59
i cant help it, i love neocron i would never leave.
btw, did people get christmas presents cos i didnt.........

nobby
19-03-04, 23:01
whoa, it reactivated in under a second!

Vithar
19-03-04, 23:03
Don't double post, please. Use edit when possible (within 2 minutes is definitely possible). ;)

And since this problem has been solved . . .

Thread Closed.

Vithar