PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V4-3/3 Discussion (Update!)

Callash
19-03-04, 20:23
Here (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=206) is the latest Neocronicle. Enjoy :)

Psyco Groupie
19-03-04, 20:24
w00t

DoY needs to have dug a tunnel to TH :D

sanityislost
19-03-04, 20:24
Its chilled dude, thanx

Exmond
19-03-04, 20:31
ARRR!

Make Gravius an official Neocronicle reporter!

/edit

AND ARR! Think Spearhead and Blackbeard are Black Dragon, so put the Crahn Pluto news in the BD Pluto News

/edit

Candaman
19-03-04, 20:34
y is pluto fite nite in CS faction news?

Exmond
19-03-04, 20:37
Cause I forgot to mention I was BD when I emailed the report?

Cause secretly everyone hates me?

Cuase I dont mind Parashock?

Choose your posion :D

Great Improvement on the faction news though

Haxxor
19-03-04, 20:38
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
w00t

DoY needs to have dug a tunnel to TH :D

TH + TG are gonna be super ops arent they ?

anyway its all getting rdy for DOY

Tratos
19-03-04, 20:40
Nice as always :D

~Tratos

Sleawer
19-03-04, 20:49
Anyone else thinking that NC:BDoY expansion will be opened with a big event of DoY forces attacking inside Neocron?

Myrlin
19-03-04, 21:10
I agree Sleawer. I can't wait to see hundreds of STORM bots marching out to fight all those DoY bots.

Psyco Groupie
19-03-04, 21:40
/me barrels nc exit .. <league of gentlemen> THEY WONT GET FARR!!! </league of gentlemen>

Shujin
19-03-04, 21:41
question:
when the fuck is regents going to be opened.

im pretty sure i remember about 2 maybe upwards to 4 months ago regents was planning to be opened 'soon'...

wtf is going on with it.

INFERNO22
19-03-04, 22:18
Originally posted by Sleawer
Anyone else thinking that NC:BDoY expansion will be opened with a big event of DoY forces attacking inside Neocron? yeah i thought thart too

Good read:angel:

Logan Tyrus
19-03-04, 22:49
FFS CITY ADMIN ARE SO BLOODY STUPID!

Its blantently obvious the scout bots are a diversionary tactic to draw NC's forces away from wotever the tunnel is gonna do!!

miliatary strategists my ass!

Invertigo
19-03-04, 23:52
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
/me barrels nc exit .. <league of gentlemen> THEY WONT GET FARR!!! </league of gentlemen>

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

didnt MJS say somewhere that there will probably soon be a way of transport to the city of DoY from NC?

and now theres magically a tunnel being dug?

hmmm:cool:

Cytaur
20-03-04, 00:01
nah there won't be a "big battle" of nc vs doy.... its going to be some kind of cold war. Why ? Because if there's going to be a big battle, then there will be 1 winner. So the other side would be eliminated. Then there wouldn't be a purpose of DoY expansion - which focuses on conflict of NC vs DoY.

Invertigo
20-03-04, 00:44
Originally posted by Cytaur
nah there won't be a "big battle" of nc vs doy.... its going to be some kind of cold war. Why ? Because if there's going to be a big battle, then there will be 1 winner. So the other side would be eliminated. Then there wouldn't be a purpose of DoY expansion - which focuses on conflict of NC vs DoY.

they could still have a battle though...

even though alot of people would miss out on it unless they waited untill like a month of it went retail, and then told everyone when it was going to happen...

then that would be cool

Vampire222
20-03-04, 01:32
if it would come to a big war, the servers would crash hahahaha

Spoon
20-03-04, 01:57
It is also planned to erect small spying outposts to be able to react flexibly on all movements.

hmmm, that sounds interesting........

thx Callash.......

At least you came through this week......:)

moshter
20-03-04, 17:15
please stop being so hokey.theres alot your not posting whats going on with those outposts?why are allies and nuetrals fighting with there natural enemys?whats going on between clans?i mean some girl gets kidnapped from a club :( ?ok i know its roleplaying but ccccan we plz get some real in game news and covrage plz?why do templers get zerged by ther allies and enemys?why r tg and fa tryin to take outposts? plz somthin good

Psyco Groupie
20-03-04, 17:17
submit your news in english (:lol: ) and make it mature and it'll get published

Exmond
20-03-04, 17:25
And alert people on trade of these events

OR SHOCK

Report yourself, just ask a GM To send the emails too.

BUt whining about this, never a good thing. Understand that most faction news is SENT in by VOLUNTEERS.

that means people take time out of their lives to send an email.

Which means they might get angry when they see this post.

:@

*is angry*

Freya
20-03-04, 17:27
thread merched with neocronicle thread,
please keep all discussions here

Callash
20-03-04, 19:30
Originally posted by moshter
please stop being so hokey.theres alot your not posting whats going on with those outposts?why are allies and nuetrals fighting with there natural enemys?whats going on between clans?i mean some girl gets kidnapped from a club :( ?ok i know its roleplaying but ccccan we plz get some real in game news and covrage plz?why do templers get zerged by ther allies and enemys?why r tg and fa tryin to take outposts? plz somthin good
Faction News are Player submitted. Player submits nothing = we publish nothing. Player submits only stuff not to your liking = we publish only stuff not to your liking.

So if you want better/other Faction News, I suggest you sit down and start writing :p

BramTops
20-03-04, 21:27
Why isn't this Neocronicle mentioned in the launcher/patcher website?

http://www.neocron.com/patcher/index.php?PAGE=news&LANG=eng&PORT=&IP=

Callash
20-03-04, 22:02
Okay, I patched the Neocronicle :D

Patchnotes:
- Added two articles by Sandra Lane I simply forgot about yesterday, I was in a mad hurry
- Added two advertisements I also forgot about o_O
- Send out the Mail version of the Neocronicle
- Put up the Newsposts about the Neocronicle
- Fixed a formatting error in the german version of the Faction News (note to self: copy&paste = bad idea)

Psyco Groupie
20-03-04, 23:42
rofl

/me reads again

BramTops
21-03-04, 00:09
Originally posted by Callash
- Put up the Newsposts about the Neocronicle

Thanx... NLpro has found it.. ;)

Keep up the good work!

Opar
21-03-04, 10:35
The tension is building.... Good Cronicle.

Shadow Dancer
21-03-04, 11:37
Look how fast Callash made a hotfix for the cronicle. Why can't the dev team do that for NC?

j/k :p

Invertigo
21-03-04, 11:38
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Look how fast Callash made a hotfix for the cronicle. Why can't the dev team do that for NC?

j/k :p

dont kid, its true:rolleyes: