PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 2 online?

El_MUERkO
19-03-04, 15:48
I got the network adapter for the PS2 on my way home yesterday, can anyone recommend some good games to play on it?

Psyco Groupie
19-03-04, 15:49
SOCOM looked good, but the fps is no doubt shocking :lol:

Shujin
19-03-04, 15:53
FFXI is pretty fun but a bit boring at times.

Matthew.v.smith
19-03-04, 15:58
Biohazard outbreak is the win. "Edited" to Teh Win for Shujins sake ^_^

I got the Jap 1 but that cant be played online but is excellent offline.

But on the 30th the American 1 is out and that can be done online
and if its as good as it is offline its gonna be a winnar.

Matty.:angel:

Shujin
19-03-04, 16:00
Originally posted by Matthew.v.smith
Biohazard outbreak is the win.

I got the Jap 1 but that cant be played online but is excellent offline.

But on the 30th the American 1 is out and that can be done online
and if its as good as it is offline its gonna be a winnar.

Matty.:angel: Oh comeon, you can't say 'the win'. If your gonna say it you gotta say it right its 'teh win' never ever the. Never ever...

Matthew.v.smith
19-03-04, 16:01
See my other post :D

Matty.:angel:

Shujin
19-03-04, 16:02
Originally posted by Matthew.v.smith
See my other post :D

Matty.:angel: Thx, I was about to vomit on mah feet ;[... but that may due to the food I ate O_o...

El_MUERkO
19-03-04, 16:28
Coolness, i'm looking for a good racing game as well, burnout 3 looks sweet :)

Leebzie
19-03-04, 17:52
Ive been on the Sony Europe Network beta for a while , they just sent This Is Football 2004 (which ive hardly played at all, if that gives away my opinion...)

Of the ones ive tested , though I dont know which are out yet :

:D -Hardware : Online Arena is definately the most fun one they have sent. I still go on it from time to time. <3

:rolleyes:-SOCOM 1 was good, SOCOM 2 I hardly played because it was such an incredible clone id already played it to death... (If you didnt get that, I dont like socom 2 much) SOCOM 2 apparently has better levels and more options however, so if you're going for a SOCOM this is probably the better of the two.

:) -Firewarrior is a good singleplayer game for its duration (and an attractive one too) but the multiplayer isnt very varied and you tire after a few hours.

:) -Destruction Derby Arenas was very good fun, probably one of the most fun racing games ive played in a long long time, specially with 16 or so players on some crazed rampage (great, varied selection of cars, and interesting tracks)

:) -Twisted Metal Black Online again a very enjoyable one (tho the controls are just odd), and you'll probably know exactly what to expect from the original TMB if you've played it. (TMB Multiplayer with 16...32 players, awesome fun :cool: )

Glok
19-03-04, 17:55
The original Twisted Metal was one of the most fun games I've ever played. And Online? Whoa. 8|

Barak
19-03-04, 18:13
bah twisted Metal 2 owned all... /me misses minion

Psyco Groupie
19-03-04, 18:15
/me feels slightly like getting a ps2 .. then realises why he doesnt have one ... that are a little more powerful than a washing machine

Lethys
19-03-04, 18:17
Get Rainbow Six 3, XIII and Ghost Recon. I've only played the Xbox Live versions, but they were all very enjoyable, and I can't really imagine the PS2 versions being much worse.

El_MUERkO
19-03-04, 18:35
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
/me feels slightly like getting a ps2 .. then realises why he doesnt have one ... that are a little more powerful than a washing machine

A washing machine that gets every GTA 1 year b4 everyone else :D

Not to meantion the only washing machine you can play PES 3 on :D