PDA

View Full Version : A little assistance please?

Sheba
19-03-04, 09:17
Ok first off please forgive my ignorance (I have quite a bit)
I am running a PE on Pluto, and I am trying to finetune her skills etc.
Trouble is I want to do just about everything... I am not worried about being the best PvP or maxing out any perticular skill.
What I would like to do it get a good range of useful skills to keep things interesting.
What I am interested in is:

BRT,IMP, (little HCK)PPU,RCL,REC,REP,VHC
I am open for suggestions I already have a little M-C, P-C..but am willing to LOM those in favor of other skills. Of course I did not list all the basic things that I always improve AGL, ATL etc..if any of these are not worth improving I would also like to know!

Shujin
19-03-04, 09:28
not much help but... wow...

ok ur gonna have to sacrifice something. a pe even if going pistols is going to have ALOT of int in wep lore.

so if you plan to just be a trade skill / non pvp pe then u can probably manage IMP / Hack, but Imp / Barter / Hack might not be so managable.

try smokers skill manager though it should help you out a great deal.

manderf
19-03-04, 09:36
errr me PE had 0 natural weap lore and i still capped aiming on the judge heh

so it might be possible :D

Sheba
19-03-04, 09:37
Originally posted by Shujin
not much help but... wow...

ok ur gonna have to sacrifice something. a pe even if going pistols is going to have ALOT of int in wep lore.

so if you plan to just be a trade skill / non pvp pe then u can probably manage IMP / Hack, but Imp / Barter / Hack might not be so managable.

try smokers skill manager though it should help you out a great deal.

I took a look at that shows your points at level 60 right? Be nice if you could take it down to your actual level. But I will take another look at it even so.
Sounds like I may have to tweek my trade skill list a little in order to have a decent PE from what you are saying?
Suppose this is why most people have multi characters, so they dont have to have a gimped one that may have everything but sucks at them as well! lol

Shujin
19-03-04, 10:01
Originally posted by Sheba
I took a look at that shows your points at level 60 right? Be nice if you could take it down to your actual level. But I will take another look at it even so.
Sounds like I may have to tweek my trade skill list a little in order to have a decent PE from what you are saying?
Suppose this is why most people have multi characters, so they dont have to have a gimped one that may have everything but sucks at them as well! lol there is another skill manager that u can increase ur level, level by level. but i gotta get to bed atm im sure u can find it on that neocronnetwork.de place or whatever, sry i gotta go ;[

Varaem
19-03-04, 12:46
Make a spy. You'll get more dex and int, both of which you'll need for the setup you're looking at.

Dru Blood
19-03-04, 13:14
well id drop most of those skills, how about something usfull like 80 hack + spy 3 = able to hack ops
80 implant + spy x = able to poke most things.

rest in weapon lore

vehicle 62 = able to ride all shop vehicles

recylce 36

rest in pistol or rifle which ever u have.

doing all those you listed above you will be seriously gimpd and not able to kill most high level mobs without a spare day on your hands.

Sheba
19-03-04, 15:02
Guess I was looking to have a character that could do it all...sounds fun, just not very realistic. Have to pick and choose what I really want to do and go from there. Thanks :)

LVirus
19-03-04, 15:14
Originally posted by Sheba
Guess I was looking to have a character that could do it all...sounds fun, just not very realistic. Have to pick and choose what I really want to do and go from there. Thanks :)

With VHC 62 and put almost all STR to HC, you can be vehicle combat PE and put all other DEX points to whatever you want since you don't need any other combat then.. or go lowtech pistol PE but then you cannot use stealth.

You can do 50 WPL, 80 IMP (with spy1 you can poke TL84), 80 HCK (With SF and spy1 you can do 95 hck) and 25 is left to barter.

RCL is out of question unless you change HCK and WPL points to WP .. But fiddle around with skill manager.

Jesterthegreat
19-03-04, 15:15
Originally posted by Dru Blood
well id drop most of those skills, how about something usfull like 80 hack + spy 3 = able to hack ops
80 implant + spy x = able to poke most things.

rest in weapon lore

vehicle 62 = able to ride all shop vehicles

recylce 36

rest in pistol or rifle which ever u have.

doing all those you listed above you will be seriously gimpd and not able to kill most high level mobs without a spare day on your hands.

if he/she is driving... spec some HC and use a trike

they do sick damage :)