PDA

View Full Version : those boxes!!! and questions

Neocrons_coward
19-03-04, 03:02
Hi,
First off i wanna say.. Gms can u sort out the bug with regards to boxes.. When people die their belts and armour fall into the boxes.. and u cant get them back.. I recently lost the 1.1 mill apartment key to that fate.. Also could you review the epic mission for Next level 35 where u gotta go get the anti dote.. I got all the way to K 10 and the robots kicked in.. A level 35 cant exactly do that mission well (well i know i cant anyhow).. Also whilst im doing this thread i got a little comment to make to pkers..
--------------------------------cut along dotted line--------------------------

Can you guys please go and have your army games in Pepper park 1 2 or 3 or if you wanna be full blown resident evil you got industrial.. Leave the aggies alone.. Its where noobs such as myself and other non violent people want to train and level.. I know we get caught in your friendly fire but some people are getting tired and too scared to speak out incase you guys wanna hunt them down or something.. So im doing it for them. Please mve to pepper park.
---------------------------------fold along dotted line------------------------

see u guys

its late and im tired night all..

Scikar
19-03-04, 03:12
Didn't you post the exact same thing a few months back?

Organics
19-03-04, 03:21
Originally posted by Scikar
Didn't you post the exact same thing a few months back?

Haha he probably did about the bug :p Personally I'm not surprised he's posted it again, I helped a guy find his belt the other day and what do you know? It was partially stuck in a crate!! So no way of targetting it, we tried for ages. Ridiculous IMO, player items should overlap scenery so we can get to them.

Loyd
19-03-04, 03:26
Originally posted by Neocrons_coward
Hi,

--------------------------------cut along dotted line--------------------------

Can you guys please go and have your army games in Pepper park 1 2 or 3 or if you wanna be full blown resident evil you got industrial.. Leave the aggies alone.. Its where noobs such as myself and other non violent people want to train and level.. I know we get caught in your friendly fire but some people are getting tired and too scared to speak out incase you guys wanna hunt them down or something.. So im doing it for them. Please mve to pepper park.
---------------------------------fold along dotted line------------------------

its late and im tired night all..

first of all isnt thi sgame varebear enoughi mean u got teh le, if u dont wanna get pkd then leave it in and sl sl is such a pain in the ass when we pk u nibs we can only kill about 3 or 4 withought going ass red then it takes a few hours to get it back up, maybe if the guards were completely taken outa pepper park cuz kk cant seem o fix them i migh go back to pvping there but until then aggys it is

Birkoff
19-03-04, 03:51
The box thing i will 100% agree about, it sucks :)

But the 2nd thing... your complaining that a not even half capped player can't do an EEPPICC mission. These things are piss easy as they are don't make them even easier :)

Birkoff

jernau
19-03-04, 04:01
Originally posted by Birkoff
The box thing i will 100% agree about, it sucks :)

But the 2nd thing... your complaining that a not even half capped player can't do an EEPPICC mission. These things are piss easy as they are don't make them even easier :)

Birkoff

To be fair the mission in question is intended for players from level 35 onwards and even capped characters will find it tricky to fight of 3 or 4 Johnny 5s on their own without cover.

MrChumble
19-03-04, 04:04
It would be wrong to Alt-F4 into the box to get your belt back. So don't do that. I never would. ;)

Shujin
19-03-04, 04:22
[edited for violation of the forum rules]

he said he lost a 1.1 mil apartment key like that.

YOU CANT DROP APT / Clan / VCH keys in ur belt.

[edited for violation of the forum rules -- flaming]

edit:
also if u contacted a GM they would remove the box's and help u get it back, they have for me before. yes they have the power to remove the boxes and have the power to remove alot fo stuff ;]

me and a gm played around in meh apt and he took out all mah furniture ;P

edit2: as for the epic, you can get around the doybots, i have before. pretty damn easy to.

and if you had a 1.1 mil apt key, im sure u'd have the money to buy the item to complete the epic

jernau
19-03-04, 04:51
Well, in theory you can't drop tools either but I have done so several times. Neocron has a few bugs you know ;). I never carry keys around so I don't know for sure but I bet the same bug can hit them.

Also, all GMs are not created equal. I know people who have been told items in the scenery can't be recovered in the past.

I'm not saying it isn't a bit suss but it's not beyond belief.

Organics
19-03-04, 04:51
Originally posted by Shujin
[edited for consistency]

he said he lost a 1.1 mil apartment key like that.

YOU CANT DROP APT / Clan / VCH keys in ur belt.
[edited for consistency]

edit:
also if u contacted a GM they would remove the box's and help u get it back, they have for me before. yes they have the power to remove the boxes and have the power to remove alot fo stuff ;]

me and a gm played around in meh apt and he took out all mah furniture ;P

edit2: as for the epic, you can get around the doybots, i have before. pretty damn easy to.

and if you had a 1.1 mil apt key, im sure u'd have the money to buy the item to complete the epic

Maybe it was his backpack? Then again, he could have used GR retrieval.

Either way, if I'd lost a key in my pack and couldn't get it I'd be onto a GM rightaway, and I'd stay there in game till I could get hold of one.

Organics
19-03-04, 04:53
Originally posted by jernau
Well, in theory you can't drop tools either but I have done so several times. Neocron has a few bugs you know ;). I never carry keys around so I don't know for sure but I bet the same bug can hit them.

Also, all GMs are not created equal. I know people who have been told items in the scenery can't be recovered in the past.

I'm not saying it isn't a bit suss but it's not beyond belief.

Yeah true about the tools, I died the other night on my APU, got the backpack, opened up the belt and took out the Booster and when I got back to MB I realized my Implant Tool was missing, no idea where it went :/

•Super|\|ova•
19-03-04, 05:39
Originally posted by Loyd
first of all isnt thi sgame varebear enoughi mean u got teh le, if u dont wanna get pkd then leave it in and sl sl is such a pain in the ass when we pk u nibs we can only kill about 3 or 4 withought going ass red then it takes a few hours to get it back up, maybe if the guards were completely taken outa pepper park cuz kk cant seem o fix them i migh go back to pvping there but until then aggys it is
[edited for violation of the forum rules -- trolling]

Shujin
19-03-04, 05:44
first of all isnt thi sgame varebear enoughi mean u got teh le, if u dont wanna get pkd then leave it in and sl sl is such a pain in the ass when we pk u nibs we can only kill about 3 or 4 withought going ass red then it takes a few hours to get it back up, maybe if the guards were completely taken outa pepper park cuz kk cant seem o fix them i migh go back to pvping there but until then aggys it is [edited for violation of the forum rules -- trolling]

•Super|\|ova•
19-03-04, 05:48
Originally posted by Shujin
[edited for consistency -- Vithar]

[edited for violation of the forum rules -- trolling]

Drake6k
19-03-04, 05:52
Answer this question [edited for violation of the forum rules -- flaming]. Why dont you leave your LE chip in?
There is no xp loss and the only reasons to take it out are for a clan, the extra brain spot, or to pk.

How about YOU go to the industrial areas and level? They are much better than the aggie cellar and a lot of fun. ... and no one goes there.

ServeX
19-03-04, 05:56
dude, drake, [edited for violation of the forum rules -- flaming] man....that's the most inconsiderate post ever man. it's one thing to disagree with people, but starting off by calling them a moron is quite another...

and his points are perfectly valid, I see no rational reason why you could have called him a moron.

Drake6k
19-03-04, 06:01
Originally posted by ServeX
dude, drake, [edited for consistency -- Vithar] man....that's the most inconsiderate post ever man. it's one thing to disagree with people, but starting off by calling them a moron is quite another...

and his points are perfectly valid, I see no rational reason why you could have called him a moron.

[edited for violation of the forum rules -- trolling].
I would have been nicer if this wasnt his 3rd or 4th anti-pk thread.

Shadow Dancer
19-03-04, 06:05
I leveled in the industrial areas and never got pked, AND it's less crowded which means more XP for me.

I honestly don't know why people spend their time in aggie cellers, unless they are REAL noobs. By "real" noob, I mean someone who is actually new to NC, not someone who simply made a new char.

jernau
19-03-04, 06:06
Originally posted by Drake6k
I just called him a coward because his name is Neocrons_coward.
I would have been nicer if this wasnt his 3rd or 4th anti-pk thread.

Well this is your x-hundredth pro-PK thread. Does that give people the right to flame you?

Shujin
19-03-04, 06:09
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I leveled in the industrial areas and never got pked, AND it's less crowded which means more XP for me.

I honestly don't know why people spend their time in aggie cellers, unless they are REAL noobs. By "real" noob, I mean someone who is actually new to NC, not someone who simply made a new char. [edited for violation of the forum rules -- spam]

sparrowtm
19-03-04, 06:10

[edited for violation of the forum rules]
Bleh .. Vithar ... I really wanted to know. :p

jernau
19-03-04, 06:11
Originally posted by sparrowtm
[edited for consistency -- Vithar]

You can read that?

sparrowtm
19-03-04, 06:14
Originally posted by jernau
You can read that?

I'm trying ... well ... actually ... no.

MegaCorp
19-03-04, 06:21
Well, you certainly have the right to complain, and to ask people to stop pking in the Aggie, but they have every right to ignore you and continue killing noobs. KK made it dangerous that way on purpose. And they are making it even more dangerous with BDoY by removing many of the existing safe areas. So ... i suggest you live with it, find some other place to level, or keep your LE in until you are ready to face the realities of Neocron's pk world.

No, i dont personally support griefers - merely suggesting you face reality instead of adding to the endless series of anti-pk threads that accomplish nothing at all.

Spook

Vithar
19-03-04, 06:37
Watch it in here. Stay on topic.

No more flaming, trolling or spam.

Vithar

Shujin
19-03-04, 06:41
Originally posted by Vithar
Watch it in here.

No more flaming, trolling or spam.

Vithar heh man you sure cleaned up :)