PDA

View Full Version : Community talk (Spanish)

xkorpio
18-03-04, 21:27
Some Moderator please read:

There is any chance to get a "Community talk (Spanish)" here at neocron?

I want to check how many spanish users are in Nc, so if you can make this post Sticky for a while.... PM me with any news. I can help moderating it (Im spanish as you probably guessed) ;)

Thanks

Y de paso que me vayan votando aqui todos los españoles que vean esto.

AYUDA CHICOS, A VER SI CONSEGUIMOS NUESTRO PROPIO FORO

:D :D :D

Psyco Groupie
18-03-04, 21:28
jajajajaajajaja xDxDxD

I dont think theres one mearly cos theres no spanish server ... just like all the other nations playing

phunqe
18-03-04, 21:32
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
xDxDxD

Ok, I'm not sure what that is, but I'm quite sure it involves spanish senoritas somehow :p

(Sorry for OT)

;)

xkorpio
18-03-04, 21:32
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
jajajajaajajaja xDxDxD

I dont think theres one mearly cos theres no spanish server ... just like all the other nations playing

I dont want a spanish server, just boost the spanish community, and by this way, boost Neocron among the Spanish community

sparrowtm
18-03-04, 21:36
[edited for violation of the forum rules -- spam]

xkorpio
18-03-04, 21:36
Originally posted by sparrowtm
[edited for consistency -- Vithar]

Wouldnt be a bad idea...

Psyco Groupie
18-03-04, 21:38
heh .. I meant thats why these not one already .. shoulnt really be much problem with creating one providing the moderation is there

as for the xD smiley .. my spanish cs mates used todo it .. no idea what so ever it means tho :)

extract
18-03-04, 21:46
my wife is hispanic, and one time on saturn I actually had to have her translate text a person was saying, this person knew no english and noone on saturn that day(during peak) spoke spanish and all the dude/chick wanted was some info on how rare parts worked.....if that gives any indication as to the amount of latino/a people on here then you would probably see an empty forum, or you would see nothing but threads filled with babelfish replies hehe so heres mine:lol:

No veo el punto sino que supuse que cada uno está dado derecho a un foro apropiado - translated as babelfish did a horrible job retranslating its own translation

I do not see the point, however I do beleive that you should have the right to a proper forum....

Console
18-03-04, 21:52
para que vean la comunidad hispana hay que empesar threads todos en español

dudo que lo vayan a hacer =P pero vamos a mostrarles que no sone todos ingleses alemanes i frances.

Odin
18-03-04, 21:53
Sorry folks but we only provide forums for which the game is translated into. We only have people in the office who can speak English/French and German so :)

Psycho Killa
18-03-04, 22:00

zii
18-03-04, 22:04
I'd like to see a Spanish Community spage, but I wouldn't like to see a Spanish server.

xkorpio
18-03-04, 22:09
Originally posted by Psycho Killa

I can translate almost anything from english to spanish

I think that, if you plan to grow in players, this is the time, near the launch of Doy (lol?), since is like a whole new game is launched maybe you can reach now more people.

I speak about spanish community because is the one I am into, but opening Threads to other community can be the switch to have a more populated Nc

amfest
18-03-04, 22:11

xkorpio
18-03-04, 22:11
Originally posted by phunqe
Ok, I'm not sure what that is, but I'm quite sure it involves spanish senoritas somehow :p

(Sorry for OT)

;)

The XD smiley is like the :D , the 'X' is the eyes closed (like in manga cartoons) and de 'D' open mouth smiling

ARRIBA ESPAÑA!!!

xkorpio
18-03-04, 22:14
Maybe some of you, spanish or not, want to say something about the brutal terrorist attack at Madrid.

As I did in Real Life I want to show those bastards that they cant stop us

I LOST MORE THAN 200 BROTHERS THE 11-M !!!

Sleawer
18-03-04, 22:14
Hehe it would be nice, then we could show these guys that we speak our language even worse than them :p

Odin, your game is completely unknown in Spain.

Hasta que no haya una gran parte de comunidad hispana en Neocron, dudo que tengamos nuestro propio foro. Pero esta bien saber quienes somos xD

/edit: ya se hizo mencion sobre eso xkorpio, despues de unas paginas hubo que cerrarlo. No creo que sea buena idea.

xkorpio
18-03-04, 22:16
Originally posted by Odin
Sorry folks but we only provide forums for which the game is translated into. We only have people in the office who can speak English/French and German so :)

I saw the neocron game in spain translated, well, at least the manual. I think you mean the in-game interface translated, is it?

Invertigo
18-03-04, 22:44

Console
18-03-04, 22:45
Originally posted by Invertigo

Invertigo
18-03-04, 22:46
Originally posted by Console

ghetto speak:rolleyes:

extract
18-03-04, 22:49

awww hellz no VIVA LA REVULUTION!! :p

Head_-Hunter
18-03-04, 23:00
Originally posted by xkorpio

ARRIBA ESPAÑA!!!

Console
18-03-04, 23:09

G.0.D.
18-03-04, 23:35

Maarten
18-03-04, 23:45
I agree with Odin. Sure it doesn't sound like a bad idea, but if they made a Spanish forum, they would have to make a Dutch/Italian/Jamaican forum too, because if the Spanish people got their own forum, why wouldn't they?

Although I really wouldn't want a Dutch Neocron. Games translated in Dutch will really make you cry. Best example I've ever played is Dungeon Keeper. The Dutch version takes all the "evil" out of the game.

I was planning on whining some more on the Dutch language but since that would be off-topic, I kinda stopped myself.

Scikar
18-03-04, 23:50
In the Spanish version of Homeworld 2, it seems Sierra went a bit cheap in getting the voice acting done. In the last level you have to defend Hiigara from atmospheric depreciation missiles (or something like that), which can wipe out entire continents. If one hits Hiigara the Fleet Commander says so over the comm channel, but in the Spanish version he's laughing as he says it. o_O

J. Folsom
19-03-04, 00:31
Originally posted by Maarten
Although I really wouldn't want a Dutch Neocron. Games translated in Dutch will really make you cry. Best example I've ever played is Dungeon Keeper. The Dutch version takes all the "evil" out of the game.I can agree on that.
Hehe, I remember when Black & White was released, thousands of complaints to Lionhead Studios since you didn't get a language choice, you were stuck with the voices for your country.
I was just glad I generally import my games anyway. :p
Though they did release a patch which changed the voices to English later...

Beyond Good and Evil was surprisingly well voice-acted in Dutch though, but the English version is still better.

L0KI
19-03-04, 00:36

I speak fluent Spanish, English, and not so fluent German.

Im sure we could work something out (as long as it involved me getting on a plane and making lots of money ;) )

LVirus
19-03-04, 07:42
It wouldn't hurt KK to create "unofficial nonsupported Community Talk (insert your language here)" just to hoar people speaking weird languages to same place and perhaps raise possibility that they might get in to the game.

Sure, there is problem that we see them ingame talking gibberish but as a finnish person, I do that alot just to annoy others :p

Invertigo
19-03-04, 08:41
you guys really think that just by opening more forums with different languages it will get more people into the game?o_O

edit:

and also it isnt like these newer people that just came because they opend a new server in tehre language is going to effect me, they arnt going to join my english speaking server...or venus or jupiter...

Vithar
19-03-04, 09:46
No more spam. If you feel the need to post make it a contribution to the topic at hand.

In other words, keep it on topic.

naimex
19-03-04, 11:25
if KK won´t spare a bit of space for a spanish community talk..

I WILL

I´ve set up a forum on my website..

still at school so can´t do it all at the moment.

feel free to use it.

If people feel like using it, then I can add people that know the languages to the moderator group so there is some sort of control.

and if anyone else wants another forum in another language we can without any problem add it.

http://www.naimex.dk/forum/

I will remake the site so it fits more as a "portal" or unofficial site. (it´s currently set up for a test for what should have been a neocron guide, but I cba to find all the info and write it in)

Console
19-03-04, 17:41
Originally posted by Invertigo
you guys really think that just by opening more forums with different languages it will get more people into the game?o_O

edit:

and also it isnt like these newer people that just came because they opend a new server in tehre language is going to effect me, they arnt going to join my english speaking server...or venus or jupiter...

no one said anyhting of a new server

Console
19-03-04, 17:41
double post

xkorpio
19-03-04, 18:44
Originally posted by naimex
if KK won´t spare a bit of space for a spanish community talk..

I WILL

I´ve set up a forum on my website..

still at school so can´t do it all at the moment.

feel free to use it.

If people feel like using it, then I can add people that know the languages to the moderator group so there is some sort of control.

and if anyone else wants another forum in another language we can without any problem add it.

I will remake the site so it fits more as a "portal" or unofficial site. (it´s currently set up for a test for what should have been a neocron guide, but I cba to find all the info and write it in)

Thx a lot !!! Im going to post on it as soon as possible!!!

:)

naimex
19-03-04, 23:12
ok, i´ve had a few drinks.. been playing neocron for some time..

now I´m gonna start looking into how to make the site..

current idea is to make a horizontal navigational bar.

then add some stuff and such

then make it suck the official forum into it in a frame below

and then try to make the same colors on the other forum

so the official and the unofficial forum can be kept together without a major diversity, so you dont have to walk all over the world to get from the official to the unofficial.

I will do this to make the gap between the ones that have an official forum and those who dont somewhat smaller by having them united even though they are parted.

cant say how long it will take, prolly wont take long since its a rather simple task.

hardest will be to find the exact colours.

anyways I will post here when I think I got it right.

but if I havent then there is a request forum on the forum, where you can write if theres somethig you would like added.

and that is included if you want another forum for another language added.

•Super|\|ova•
19-03-04, 23:17
Hahaha :lol: the edit-% in this thread is something amazing :lol:

Console
19-03-04, 23:18
where do you see Edit % ?

•Super|\|ova•
19-03-04, 23:39
Originally posted by Console
where do you see Edit % ?

By counting the posts and then counting the edited posts from the total and turning the numbers into per cents? o_O

RuButt
19-03-04, 23:40
theres loads of swedish players, but nobody still cares :p

so i doubt it... :p

amfest
19-03-04, 23:45
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
Hahaha :lol: the edit-% in this thread is something amazing :lol:

yea . lol . i just made a joke about coummunity japanese subject and got labeled as spam -_-;;

anyhow I think the problem would be finding mods that speak the language that they could trust. If the actually staff in KK can't speak any of the language at all .. how do they know what's going on in that forum. The Mod could be letting that particular forum run crazy or being over strict and banning all sorts of people. It would be an extreme hassle to do checkups on it of abuse.

Doc Holliday
20-03-04, 02:48
Hasta manana amigos. muy bien gracias. etc. fucksake guys if people speak spanish let em ok. its one of the languages i have always loved to learn. i have 2 spanish clan mates and to be dead honest listening to em makes me want to learn to speak it even more..........

so. there ya go hehe.

naimex
20-03-04, 02:59
I got a sick ass head ache but I got something made. so decided to upload it before I started a movie. cuz I can´t sleep.

so anyways.

all thats really been done is :

-Integrated forum into original website
-Integrated official forum into original website
-Integrated official site into original website
-Added xkorpio as moderator for the spanish forum (if i did it right that is)
-Added menu to original website
-Added my chars and such to about site
-Added link to files (the skillmanager amongst otherthings will be here at some point)
-Added a main image (just to have atleast something there)

All can now be accessed from :

http://www.naimex.dk

or you can just go to the forum as before