PDA

View Full Version : [Saturn] for Cartel ONLY !!

hukaheya
18-03-04, 11:27
First this:
My last english lesson is serveral years ago....so xcuse my bad english....try to read it :)

ok...i made it short:

IT WAS MY FAULT ... I was the reason for the Titans attack yesterday

So u ask u why.. ok.
Yesterday i start my engine ( hehe power PC) and Ts also....
What did happened ? Some of my m8tys say to me:
" Wahh...they attacked all...even us....they wanna set all KoS"

I take a look on the Map....and the security......And at this time my Bloodpreasure goes up to 2000 and more.
"WTF they r doin there.....grnnnnnbll" " all GRs are Clan only"
Ok..if Cartel wanna World War...ok let them do....if they wanna fight against all clan´s from Saturn...ok let them do....
But if they wanna play the Game like New Dawn did.... NOT WITH ME...
That was the First i think..... And I was very very angry

So i said to my members: Let us fuck them ....

So there was another Thing u should know:
In past some of Cartel guys have a little Trouble with some of Titans Guys at CRP....I think that was OUR Kiddies....they dont think...they only DO.... they made a little bit Faction PK....

So ...At the Time i say: FUCK THEM....a few of our Guys say --> YEAH......

So the Fault starts......

With 5 m8 ( and no chance in a open Battle ) we start Ninja HAck at the Cartel OPs...so we hope to split their Army.... and they loose their "Re Group Points" ...

While we switch beetween the Cartel Ops and start Hacking...OUr Leader TITAN come on...and he ASK me: What happened ? " And i say: " cartel set us on KoS....they wanna fight all"
This was my Second Fault...causo now Titan say..."ok..then our friendship is over..."

Later..a few of us seems to be in some OP Fights between Cartel and CM/FA....so they say: Ok letz kick some Asses...and they attacked cartel..." This was the third Fault.

At this time..my Blood Preasure goes down to ...hmmm....180...
but i was even angry.... but i quit the game...and look some TV.

Today in the Morning...( 07.00 CMT ) my telephone rings.....
MY RL Friend Vernichter ( Big Dig,Krause,Gynecologe) called me...

AND HE ASK ME: " WTF u have doin there ??...He wanna put his Finger in my ASS..as Deep he can....so he was very very angry about my *Gameplay* last Night....."

He also say to me: " cartel stand beside us ..every time we call them...SO WE NEVER FIGHT AGINST CARTEL..NEVER NEVER NEVER.."

Ok... the imho Situation was my Fault...so i have to take the *Konsequenzen* ( hope u understand this )...

So my Charakters are: Lacy James ( Pe ) Mainstream ( PPU ) Nice Guy ( Conster ) Delta (researcher)....

So i make many faults......so i quit my membership in Titans...

Sorry at Zoenseek and Devilce Grace...
but yesterday i was very pissed off....and i do this shit.

ZoomZoom
18-03-04, 11:32
blood titans Vs Catel

ahahahahaha can i watch? world war go w00t

kos kos kos kos kos

*go blood titans*

i <3 devils grace

g0rt
18-03-04, 11:32
im sure this is gonna be locked by a mod because its community talk, but not the kind thats allowed in this community talk forum...

but yeah, just dm me in game and we'll set things strait

gr's were on clan only because of a problem we were having with a few people in the faction. of course blood titans can always dm us and we'll open it for them.

we never meant to fight you guys or kos you guys at all....and yeah we have your back because you are the only other original BD clan around right now.

anyways i hope we can set this strait so contact me ingame and we'll try and sort this out.

Original monk
18-03-04, 11:34
this thread isnt ingame talk g0rt ... its to discuss the powershift on saturn :rolleyes: or atleast that was the reason why the last ingamewhinethread stayed open for so long ...

with all do respect for the 2 clans involved :)

g0rt
18-03-04, 11:37
Originally posted by ZoomZoom
blood titans Vs Catel

ahahahahaha can i watch? world war go w00t

kos kos kos kos kos

*go blood titans*

i <3 devils grace

Already happened at emmerson today. We were outnumbered 4:1, but in all honesty we evened the odds with about 1mill worth of turrets set on attack-not-clan.

Oh yeah that and theres tons of dumbass TG/CM who will run into the op, watch a stun be placed behind them and die without any possibility of getting a res.

Go team.

Anyway after a long fight we won it, about 30-40 tg/cm/ca/ts/cs/blood titans were there, only about 6 or 7 titans i saw in total...but we turret whored to do so.

The rest of the fights between titans and cartel today were more titans going in behind us while we were fighting to split us up, we caught onto it pretty fast and had 1tank/1ppu-hacker always on call, waiting for a layer to go down so they could rush there and deal with it.

We got around it yes, due to what no other clan on saturn seems to have...organisation....but it was extremely annoying seeing layers flying down ALL over the place while we were trying to fight. Especially at the big fight at cycrow, when soliko/eastgate/syncon layers all dropped pretty much in unison...

DigestiveBiscui
18-03-04, 11:41
wasn't at the emmerson fight - but it looks like cartel got there way again :p

blood titans got pissed - they wanted to fight bd - they got ********** so now they wanna be friends again :p

ZoomZoom
18-03-04, 11:45
cartel suck!

i dunno why i posted that

i <3 devils grace
i <3 harry, <--------- nib

Nidhogg
18-03-04, 11:49
Keep it in-game.

N