PDA

View Full Version : demo

cornelius5
18-03-04, 07:27
just curious , is it possible to record a demo ingame thru the console , or would i have to use an external proggy.

also ... is there comprehensive list of all the commands i can use ingame , e.g. /set kill_self .

manderf
18-03-04, 07:53
gotta use an external proggy

dunno about a list of those

Varaem
18-03-04, 08:37
you know that little black map that came with the game? it's on that. Unless you didn't buy the boxed game ... then say so and i'll write them for you.

Shujin
18-03-04, 09:17
Originally posted by Varaem
you know that little black map that came with the game? it's on that. Unless you didn't buy the boxed game ... then say so and i'll write them for you. that doesnt actually work does it

Varaem
18-03-04, 09:19
Originally posted by Shujin
that doesnt actually work does it

It has a list of commands you can do. Like change mouse sensitivity, change volume, and a few other things i can't remember.

Shujin
18-03-04, 09:31
Originally posted by Varaem
It has a list of commands you can do. Like change mouse sensitivity, change volume, and a few other things i can't remember. nm ;]

thought u were talkin about the thing in the ini for some reason theres a thing in the ini where u can set it to record a movie somehow but i dont think it works

G.O.D. uses fraps to make his movies.
FANG uses alot of really expensive shit

Varaem
18-03-04, 09:44
Oh, in the ini thing you can... I forget how to do it, but it really sucks.

It basically takes screenshots every single frame which kills your fps and puts thousands of 1 meg .bmp images on your HD. Really sucks. Fraps is better.