PDA

View Full Version : This is a result of whiners

LiL T
17-03-04, 21:04
The HL was ok maybe it needed a little boost but FFS I have 150 in energy resist plus armour 4 hits and I'm dead. The Apu was buffed by a ppu and was getting help off that ppu I got parra shocked. I was glued drugs where too slow apu I could not even kill if I tryed the damage on that thing is stupid.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gotterdammerung
17-03-04, 21:05
did you mean to hit the reply button? if so pm me and let me know what thread this should go in and I'll move it for you

LiL T
17-03-04, 21:07
No I'm just sick of this no skill apu's killing everything in seconds a group of 10 ppu's and 10 apus is all you need to take the whole damn map :mad:

Sefran
17-03-04, 21:07
Doesnt mather if u whine or not, for example all the whining about remove para : result para gets STRONGER way to go KK!! ...(even holy para halo is waaaay overpowerd...) :mad:

LiL T
17-03-04, 21:09
yeah I mean think about it for a min Apu's with anti buff plus HL ppu's with damage boost parra shock 10 of each. They head off to take some op's its an unstopible force

You may as well close the damn thread cos nobody listens nobody cares.

Clownst0pper
17-03-04, 21:12
APU holy lighting I love now, does about 40 dmg to a tank with a holy shelter, and alot more without.

Personally, It needed a boost as it was laughable before.

Dont forget an APU dies so quick without a PPU on his ass, kinda balances out.

Koro's bro-

Sefran
17-03-04, 21:12
Seems history gonne repeats iself very soon again...noneedtoaim'o'cron

@koro's bro. All ppl always say ''the apu drops so fast...." dont forget a apu can drop other ppl fast as lighting aswell...so i dont think that is a valid point really.

GT_Rince
17-03-04, 21:13
Originally posted by LiL T

You may as well close the damn thread cos nobody listens nobody cares.

Then why you make it ?

JackScratch
10 APUs + 10 PPUs = an unstopable OP takeing force.

And yet no one has done it. Hmmm, wonder why. Certainly coudnt be that you have taken limited facts and put them together to arive at an incorrect conclusion, and my God, you mean 2 runners were able to team up and kill you? Wow, how is that fair?

This post is the result of whiners alright, and surely you are they.

Clownst0pper
Seems history gonne repeats iself very soon again...noneedtoaim'o'cron

Youll actually find it isnt easy a case of point and click, it does require alot of skill for the small reticle to be on the target, as there running around as fast as you are.

You often miss cast if your fighting against anyone with some skill

Koro's bro-

Psyco Groupie
17-03-04, 21:15
Whats the problem ?

A tank with a dev woulda pwn3d you just as fast, a spy with buffs too .. a pe with a slasher .. :rolleyes:

Sefran
17-03-04, 21:18
Well if both players would have there skill lets say both on 110%, the psi would have a great advantage cause he doesnt have to work with a reticle..sure u miscast but the psi has it WAY easier to target and spam his attacks then any other class with a reticle...

And yes being a good apu takes some skill, but like i said no reticle > reticle all the way...combined with huge dmg it doenst mather if apu would drop fast most of the times...The apu always has like attacks +2, before u can do anything he hitted u already 2 times etc...

Doc Holliday
17-03-04, 21:19
Originally posted by JackScratch
10 APUs + 10 PPUs = an unstopable OP takeing force.

And yet no one has done it. Hmmm, wonder why. Certainly coudnt be that you have taken limited facts and put them together to arive at an incorrect conclusion, and my God, you mean 2 runners were able to team up and kill you? Wow, how is that fair?

This post is the result of whiners alright, and surely you are they.

well in syndicate on uranus we often had to use monks alot due to fighting against vastly superior numbers. prob wasnt those exact numbers but we could usually kill a lot of the enemy before we lost. so that proves that.

Exmond
17-03-04, 21:22
All I see is some crybaby whining about how his "illusion" of being uber got blown up...

Course seeing as how everyone basically thinks the "glue beam" should be nerfed....

Bah im tired..

greendonkeyuk
17-03-04, 21:24
the runner cried out.

the community answered.

dont you think the outcome might have been slightly different if you ALSO had a ppu with you? What about if parashock wasnt involved? did you mention anything about damage boost, was this used?

basically 2 v 1 and you lost. Its posts like this that have a decidedly one sided view point that have no place in this forum. its called whining.

JackScratch
17-03-04, 21:25
Does the word stratgey mean nothing on these forums any more. Is balance only achieved by makeing people who consider only small parts of the game, happy. And how does loseing with too much power at your disposal prove anything? The subject of game balance is rediculously complicated and yet people insist that they saw this one time where this one thing nhappened this one way and that proves it. Who do you kill first in a large battle? Why? How has that worked out. Why are the servers not comprised soley of one class? Is PvP the only factor to be considered when discussing balance? You people are so damn shortsighted it hurts, and the game is what it is hurting.

Clownst0pper
17-03-04, 21:26
OH...MY...GOD...

I agree with Jack Scrath! :eek: :D

Koro's bro-

JackScratch
17-03-04, 21:27
Think before you reply and it will happen a lot.

Exmond
17-03-04, 21:27
I too agree with Jack..

Good words.

Dru Blood
17-03-04, 21:31
no i think its ok as it is, i can take down a buffd ppu with my libby easy all u need is range

why should every other class deal lots and take lots when all the apus could do last few months was die?

cmon be fair.

LiL T
17-03-04, 21:32
You don't see my point do you?

it is stupidly overpowered now think If I was in the wastland apu with range HL ppu or no ppu I'm dead ok?

JackScratch
17-03-04, 21:34
near as I can tell you deserve to die. Leather up wussy.

Dru Blood
17-03-04, 21:34
yes thats the idea.

Exmond
17-03-04, 21:35
2 on 1 YOU LOSE!

YOU ARE NOT UBER
YOU ARE NOT 1337
YOU ARE NOT GOD
YOU ARE NOT THE BEST

live with it..

JackScratch
17-03-04, 21:38
Oh, let us not forget, we know nothing of the rest of this guys set up. The APU did get the drop on him. We still know nothing about Damage boost being used or not. Never the less, this 2nd account incident is proof positive the HL is sooooo over powered. BTW, have you seen the ROF and Range on HL, how bout the pool drain. There are a lot of factors to be considered here, and none of them have been, nor are they likely to be.

Garg [RogueNET]
17-03-04, 21:40
BADLY OFF TOPIC!!!

Gotterdammerung is 5 posts from 1337 =D

Leet Mods all ova'

Exmond
17-03-04, 21:40
We are talking about Holy Lightning bolt right?

Well being a 19//34 APU I find the range to be.. okay.

I have to be rather close up to hit with it,
Damage is totally random and I like it.

do 30 damage to a Launcher Cyclops to 120

Pretty nice to have a totally RANDOM ATTACK!

I dunno I like HL the way it is...

Gotterdammerung
17-03-04, 21:45
closed at thread starters request