PDA

View Full Version : Ut 2004

Jest
17-03-04, 18:37
I know a bunch of you guys play but I havent seen any one in game so far yet. Any of you running dedicated servers that a bunch of us Cron folks can meet up at? Or do any of you have normal servers you play on?

Nexxy
17-03-04, 18:39
if someones gunna set up a server make sure its a "special" server...

Jest
17-03-04, 18:44
Originally posted by Nexxy
if someones gunna set up a server make sure its a "special" server... o_O

Nexxy
17-03-04, 18:46
Well its not out here yet, so im using a "special" copy till it is...work it out nub.

Jest
17-03-04, 18:52
Originally posted by Nexxy
Well its not out here yet, so im using a "special" copy till it is...work it out nub. Haha, well Im just playing the demo, and its coming out tomorrow any way. :p

Nexxy
17-03-04, 18:55
Ahh i got the demo too =P

Sucks that theres already aimbots for the full version already though =/

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Devious-Shot00077.jpg
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Devious-Shot00081.jpg
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/Devious-Shot00073.jpg

Oath
17-03-04, 18:56
H4X!!!1oenoen

I play the demo, though im good sometimes and i suck others O_o probably aimbots :D

Psyco Groupie
17-03-04, 19:00
ummm nexxy why are you cheating ?

ut is fucking easy ...

Nexxy
17-03-04, 19:02
Im not cheating, i got those screens off another forum.

Psyco Groupie
17-03-04, 19:05
ah furry muff .. 'leet'

wont be playing that point and click crapola when people are sitting back with auto walk on killing everyone ..

=Chojin=
17-03-04, 19:08
yeha if somone makes or give us a regular ip im willing to spare some time to kick your ass's =P

Love (http://www.getsomeskills.com/datas/users/62-CH0PWN.jpg)

won the map with shield love

anyone fought [ELF] ....... now thats an aimbot

Psyco Groupie
17-03-04, 19:19
wow you musta been playing retards cho

im so not buying that game if its been hacked to pieces already

=Chojin=
17-03-04, 19:27
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
wow you musta been playing retards cho

no i wasnt playing u .

if u look closely i got killed a few times...... which means there not completely skilless mind u winning a map with a shield gun even if its again blind ppl still requires some skill....:p

im so not buying that game if its been hacked to pieces already

what did u expect a whole new game engine?
ut2k3 was hacked its not going to take much alteration for the 2k3 aimbots to work with 2k4 thats if any changes were required.

and not every server has hackers on it, just like CS everyone complains of hackers but i dont come across many tbh:rolleyes:

greendonkeyuk
17-03-04, 20:42
if they wanna cheat fuck em. its not like i go down to the pub and brag to my mates that i got 579 frags at utk24...... noone sees it outside of the game do they? anyone in the game seeing that score is going to think...... err? aimbot! So whats the big deal. Ok someone is cheating, i think ill go to one of the other 4856860 servers today and play there. As cho rightly said ive never come across too many cheaters either.

alig
17-03-04, 22:16
Ok were in the english forums so im guessing most ppl are english, right :

1.) The demo had no cheat protection at all, ask EPIC....so h4x0rz cant get 1 step ahead of EPIC

2.) UT2004 as far as it goes on the ut forums isnt available to us europians until friday (the 19th) and according to alot of uk retailers, they wont be selling it till friday.

3.) Israel got it first, the day it come out (monday) and yesterday alot of ppl was saying that theres is due today or tommorow, so how do u know there is a aimbot for ut2004 when 3/4 of the world cant even get there hands on it?

Psyco Groupie
17-03-04, 22:28
hmm ... might give it a go if its sucessful then ..

greendonkeyuk
17-03-04, 22:31
omfg do we agree on something....

bounty
17-03-04, 22:35
You guys are all idiots, thats not an aimbot in that screenshot, the dude is playing against bots. Those are all bot names if you run a server with bots, they have those exact same names. And they are by the way easy as all hell, my 10 year old cousin could get that same score against them.

And yeah cheating is inevitable. It's not going away, learn to play with close friends or on a server you can kick people on.

alig
17-03-04, 22:35
Well check the reviews its received ;) http://www.unrealtournament.com outstanding...i know ill be getting it:D

Duder
17-03-04, 22:41
Im playing UT2004 and loving it, its the most fun ive ever had on my computer since like what, when UT came out?

=Chojin=
17-03-04, 22:47
one thing tho....
i think, as a player of all previous ut's,
that ONS's is cheap and lame

Jest
17-03-04, 23:34
So no one has a server running then? :( Ok seriously keep track of some of the ones you play on and post em here, would be cool to see NC players in UT sometimes. I'll get one or two tonight myself.

ServeX
17-03-04, 23:36
Ut 2004 is fun, but vietnam rocks 100%

FirestarXL
18-03-04, 02:10
I play on the Multiplay.co.uk / jolt.co.uk / wireplay.co.uk ones mostly. (Demo ones, until Friday when it comes out over here).

Scikar
18-03-04, 02:18
Originally posted by bounty
You guys are all idiots, thats not an aimbot in that screenshot, the dude is playing against bots. Those are all bot names if you run a server with bots, they have those exact same names. And they are by the way easy as all hell, my 10 year old cousin could get that same score against them.

And yeah cheating is inevitable. It's not going away, learn to play with close friends or on a server you can kick people on.

And the

Autoaim : True
Autofire : True
Radar : True

part is photoshopped then?

GhostBoa
18-03-04, 03:11
My community was one of the first running UT04 servers.
Check us out at www.xmcombat.com

[XMC]Ghostboa

athon
18-03-04, 10:58
Looks like it was photoshopped to me - either that or someones knocked up a quick mod to display that wording. They are playing offline against bots. If they were showing off an aimbot they'd be playing one of the higher levels of bots like Inhuman.

The only realistic aimbot screenshot I've seen so far is from ELF who are veterans at the aimbot game. They also won't be publicly releasing that aimbot, atleast not until they have a better one, and then they'll chuck in a cd key stealer for good measure.

Athon Solo

bounty
18-03-04, 11:20
Originally posted by Scikar
And the

Autoaim : True
Autofire : True
Radar : True

part is photoshopped then?

yeah i didn't studder dumbass.

applejuice
18-03-04, 11:28
cheaters or not i kick there asses anyway :P

Scikar
18-03-04, 12:20
Originally posted by bounty
yeah i didn't studder dumbass.

Tell me, why is it that you care so much about this that you have to flame everyone over it?

Nexxy
18-03-04, 13:35
Yeah i know his playing bots but the guy that made it said his gunna release a video soon showing him killing shit uber fast. Also said that it only works on servers he makes atm so playing on like jolt and stuff is still cool. I still think its a great game anyway, i normally only play with people i know.

athon
18-03-04, 13:55
Oh well - it's bloody easy to make an aimbot server-side - or alter the server to make aimbots work.

Far harder to make a client side aimbot that will work with full version standard servers.

Athon Solo

El_MUERkO
18-03-04, 15:22
I've seen videos of speed hacks and aimbots for the demo, however these most likely wont work on the retail version.

I have the retail dvd version on order from play.com, says its due for release on the 19th so I probably wont get it till monday :(

I hang about the wireplay and multiplay onslaught servers being driven mad by noobs who dont know how to play fucking up the game for people that do.

I have no problem explaining how to play to anybody but if they dont listen and just genearlly make tits of themselves my brain tends to snap, thank jebus most of the servers have FF off.

Psyco Groupie
18-03-04, 15:24
you idle in #wireplay ? alias ?

El_MUERkO
18-03-04, 15:33
I dont idle in the IRC channel, just play on the servers alot.

As to nic's I use El_MUERkO as always, i only change my in-game name for MMORPGS or if the game wont let me use an underscore.

Psyco Groupie
18-03-04, 15:50
IRC is only for l33t people anyway

El_MUERkO
18-03-04, 16:23
No IRC is for the talking of shite, I used to camp a few CS irc channels a long time ago, I couldnt be arse any more, now voice comms = w1n :)

Psyco Groupie
18-03-04, 16:24
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
No IRC is for the talking of shite, I used to camp a few CS irc channels a long time ago, I couldnt be arse any more, now voice comms = w1n :)

And what do people do on this forum thats frowned upon ? /me rests case

El_MUERkO
18-03-04, 16:30
Ah yes, but I only camp these forums in work when I cant play or talk on voice or camp irc.

PS: to keep a little on topic, theres a new official Onslaught map available to download today :D

=Chojin=
18-03-04, 19:05
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
Ah yes, but I only camp these forums in work when I cant play or talk on voice or camp irc.

PS: to keep a little on topic, theres a new official Onslaught map available to download today :D
ONS fucking sucks, who give's ashit if theres a new map.i too got fed up of ppl just grabing a vehicle and driveing off to there doom, and precious few ppl know the power of the manta with 3 ppl onboard, so i play ASS and DM.
ONS is for lame ppl or for ppl who go " wow! vehicles... sweet"*grabs vehicle and drives off, not bothing to give anyone a lift*

Psyco Groupie
18-03-04, 19:07
Originally posted by =Chojin=
ONS fucking sucks, who give's ashit if theres a new map.i too got fed up of ppl just grabing a vehicle and driveing off to there doom, and precious few ppl know the power of the manta with 3 ppl onboard, so i play ASS and DM.
ONS is for lame ppl or for ppl who go " wow! vehicles... sweet"*grabs vehicle and drives off, not bothing to give anyone a lift*

Sounds like tribes 2 all over again .. rubbish public ... frustratingly balanced clan wars

hinch
18-03-04, 19:08
http://www.ut2k4.com

should be up tonight sometime after 7pm gmt hopefully

=Chojin=
18-03-04, 19:21
Sounds like tribes 2 all over again .. rubbish public ... frustratingly balanced clan wars

I love tribes... totaly love it and in all honesty trbies vehicles > ut2k4's

nice try but tribes=Win

[TgR]KILLER
18-03-04, 22:47
as soon as i got the full game.. ( preorderd it ) and as soon our server gets changed from demo to full.. come by on irc and we can have a game or 2 ;) can't get the ip out in public its a private war server for [TgR] ^^

El_MUERkO
19-03-04, 02:38
Originally posted by =Chojin=

ONS does suck at the moment but only because of the nibs who fuck it up, I'm hoping to get some prearranged friendly matches going soon after release.