PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your favourite faction and why?

-=BlackBeard=-
17-03-04, 14:25
I was just curious on what your favourite faction is and why.......... i personally like black dragon cause i get a lot of combat..... Some people may like factions because of appts.hqs, enemys all kinds of things

Dribble Joy
17-03-04, 14:27
CM, neutral and I like 'em from an RP sense :p.

-=BlackBeard=-
17-03-04, 14:29
yeah i enjoyed it when i was in CM from a rp sense but i hated the enemys i did not think there was enough

Garg [RogueNET]
17-03-04, 14:31
i go with NExT ... mainly cause there aint any "real" fighters... sure we got a few but its mainly tradeskillers and newbos... o_O

Sleawer
17-03-04, 14:34
Hard to say...

TG - my starter faction, I had the most fun in the game while being in it.

CS - Might be the reason to be a monk, or its Faction History, but somehow I find Crahn to be a home. Altho I dislike their current political situation.

sanityislost
FA its chilled and the rp there is great

ezza
black dragon, i love the drugs killing and general bad guy gangster rep the faction has.

although for the time being im no longer part of the faction it will still remain the faction i concider home.

however for the time being im back with my old clan in crahn, if it all goes tits up ill be back killing in the name of the dragon again, for the time being im going to be teaching the heathans(spelling) the way of crahn;)

CS - Might be the reason to be a monk, or its Faction History, but somehow I find Crahn to be a home. Altho I dislike their current political situation.

yup reason i made my monk crahn start of retail was cos of the roleplay aspect of it.

as for political situation, im only just back so ill refrain from making any comments about it other than you wont catch my clan helping CA FA or TS

Q`alooaith
17-03-04, 14:46
I like NExT, I started in that faction, there's not many places you can't go, but your not anti city, and you are anti TG so you can get fighting if you want to..

Though I do like Tsunami, not for the faction but for the RP potential..

Haxxor
17-03-04, 14:51
TT + TS + DRE + CA

Siygess
17-03-04, 14:54
CA - Always been a member of the faction and I always will - Not just because they are the "good" guys but because they might just be the "bad" guys instead.. and if you're interested in RP, that gives you a lot to work with when defining aspects of a character that aren't related to their stats.

I must admit that I also like CM, FA and even TS from an RP point of view, and past contact with the members of these factions always left a good impression.

Sleawer
17-03-04, 15:10
Yea Ezza, exactly my thoughts.

Good to see you on Crahn again, I'd gladly ask you to join it. Tho at the moment I have a bigger promise to fullfill, one very old that made to myself. I step back into the past and it's time to correct some things, so if all goes well Saturn will see my monk again in its former faction.

ezza
17-03-04, 15:12
you aint returning to the freedom fighter front are you:eek:

possible MiG remergance maybe?:D

L0KI
17-03-04, 15:15
Crahn Sect.

If you RP it right, you can have a LOT of fun ;)

Scikar
17-03-04, 15:16
I'm torn between TG and CA. Both are good guys in some ways, bad guys in others. CA are there to protect the citizens of Neocron from terrorists like TG and criminals like BD, whereas TG are trying to protect them from Reza. TG end up being the bad guys because innocent people end up dead as a result of overthrowing Reza, and CA end up bad guys for protecting him. In all honest if the atmosphere of TG when MiG was around was still there I wouldn't have moved back to CA, but I'm loyal to my new clan now and I'm not switching in the near future.

ezza
17-03-04, 15:20
Originally posted by Scikar
I'm torn between TG and CA. Both are good guys in some ways, bad guys in others. CA are there to protect the citizens of Neocron from terrorists like TG and criminals like BD, whereas TG are trying to protect them from Reza. TG end up being the bad guys because innocent people end up dead as a result of overthrowing Reza, and CA end up bad guys for protecting him. In all honest if the atmosphere of TG when MiG was around was still there I wouldn't have moved back to CA, but I'm loyal to my new clan now and I'm not switching in the near future. i used to love hanging around in the canyon with MiG and all, but couldnt imagine the current crop of TG being as fun as those guys

deac
17-03-04, 15:22
bitch slapping ppl as a tsunami ! the plaza3 pimp bench feels like home to me...

but tg is starting to grow on me, and I also miss my old tangent clan apt....

hinch
17-03-04, 15:23
TG i have been and always will be TG

Drake6k
17-03-04, 15:23
Black Dragon.
I get to kill almost everyone including CA, TS, TG, CM, and FA.
We're small and work together so you know most people. Most Black Dragons are better than average in pvp :D and 90% PEs.

I love Fallen Angels but I hate the people that are currently there on Pluto. It was my favorite faction before DarK left and some noobie clans joined.

sanityislost
17-03-04, 15:25
Originally posted by Drake6k
Black Dragon.
I get to kill almost everyone including CA, TS, TG, CM, and FA.
We're small and work together so you know most people. Most Black Dragons are better than average in pvp :D and 90% PEs.

I love Fallen Angels but I hate the people that are currently there on Pluto. It was my favorite faction before DarK left and some noobie clans joined.

You hate me? ...... :(

numb
17-03-04, 15:25
TG was probably my favourite faction. IMO there was a real nice community going on in the canyon before -everyone- decided to join TG on Saturn [I left saturn soon after that].

I'm tsunami now on pluto which is okay (there is quite good roleplay potential), but I'm thinking starting again as FA.

Candaman
17-03-04, 15:29
I've been lots of factions pro-city, anti-city, neut but i think my favourite i think is crahn from a rp sense of the game but i did enjoy bd on pluto cus there its not as much lots of clans but one big faction who actually uses faction chat where as on pluto there aren't many others cept dark.

CS RP is really fun specially with the new skull kult coming up even though our faction alliances are kinda screwed atm our FC does a hella good job with what she has to work with :/

vTlo
17-03-04, 15:32
N0 faction pwns!!!!!111 I <3 no rp W00t.

Devils Grace
17-03-04, 15:40
BD of course

They are criminals, and kill who ever gets in their way.
they fight for territory so they control the drug sell in there

Clownst0pper
17-03-04, 15:47
Personally my favourite faction within NC is Tsunami, yet its the only faction ive never been (seen as I play my bro's chars, i dont have much say in it)

His chars are FA atm, FA are tops, great feeling, and good RP aspect to them.

Nice HQ also :angel:

Koro's Bro-

MrChumble
17-03-04, 15:48
CM, I just like the RP and big base. And we're generally pro-city, something Pluto is desperately in need of just now.

Bruce
17-03-04, 15:50
tg forever although the situation is fucked with it atm on my server:(

ezza
17-03-04, 15:53
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Personally my favourite faction within NC is Tsunami, yet its the only faction ive never been (seen as I play my bro's chars, i dont have much say in it)

His chars are FA atm, FA are tops, great feeling, and good RP aspect to them.

Nice HQ also :angel:

Koro's Bro- change them to tsunami while hes on holiday :angel:

alig
17-03-04, 15:59
Black dragon, fuck RP no one cares about it:p more ppl that are red the better.

Clownst0pper
17-03-04, 16:00
change them to tsunami while hes on holiday

Im sure he would really appreciate that Ezza, seems hes only just raise 10million + for an SA, dont fancy spending half of it changing his 4 chars to Tsunami. :p

Then again :D

Koro's bro-

Mattimeo
17-03-04, 16:01
Tangent Technologies. in guns I trust.

I'm a gun freak, it was made for me.

DigestiveBiscui
17-03-04, 16:04
seems hes only just raise 10million + for an SA, dont fancy spending half of it changing his 4 chars to Tsunami. :p

Koro's bro-

and guess who has the SA he sold :p

as for factions - CM, even though KK made it fucking hard for the to properly RP - i still hope it will be sorted

Clownst0pper
17-03-04, 16:09
lol why are u still sexing 'clownst0pper'

whats my bro done? :lol:

Wait till he gets back and reads that :D Sure u still dont want to sell ur SA? seems your using an executioner :)

Koro's Bro-

DigestiveBiscui
17-03-04, 16:11
......it's a judge in my sig - thats what i use :p

and he loves teh sex from biccy :)

as for the SA - i'll be holding onto it thanks :) but i might have a part for him if i still have it

Devils Grace
17-03-04, 16:11
his PE is gimped didnt u know :p

Clownst0pper
17-03-04, 16:12
He has Hull of SA, he obviously needs the rest :)

Why do u have a picture of u using an executioner on your website? ;)

I wont tell him ;)

Koro's bro-

DigestiveBiscui
17-03-04, 16:14
......there is no executioner on there

might be a pic of the atomfist fusion pistol - but no exe

L3m0n
17-03-04, 16:16
well your not hardcore till you have a capped char in DRE! :D
but BD is the win for me TT were good (saturn old NCCC) but ive allways loved BD just for the pure PvP:)

Neocrons_coward
Originally posted by Garg [RogueNET]
i go with NExT ... mainly cause there aint any "real" fighters... sure we got a few but its mainly tradeskillers and newbos... o_O

HAIL NEXT.... PRAISE THE LORD.. I mean the fat bastard that many people like to kill (director in the building that hires the stupid guards that fall into the blonde spot in the lift thingy).. Next are my favourite by all time because im a peacekeeper i dont like to attack other players and like to be everyones friend...

*hears the click on a gun beside the head*

No no dont shoot me im innocent im a neocron citizen... ok ok ill plead with whatever your demands are... Just PLEASE DONT KILL ME

*curtains close*

Clownst0pper
OK, I aint no Neocron elite, I leave that to Koro :D

U really aught to use a slasher or executioner with an SA, there so worth it on a PE setup.

U can get 160%+ dmg easily :)

Sleawer
17-03-04, 16:19
Naah Ezza not MiG again, just want to have fun again with old friends in there :p

And @ Scikar, my views about CA changed a lot since Imposing Order exists, I really respect that guy Selendor. Even tempted to join myself... and who knows, I have a lot of alts hehe.

I like Tsunami Pimp style also, I think the factions in this game are very well worked out. It's just the politic situation between them sometimes, but afaik DoY is going to make some changes regarding that.

DigestiveBiscui
17-03-04, 16:20

U really aught to use a slasher or executioner with an SA, there so worth it on a PE setup.

U can get 160%+ dmg easily :)

aye - but u havent seen what i do with judge :p

L3m0n
17-03-04, 16:22
O_o koro elite? :rolleyes:
seen nibs before....

ezza
17-03-04, 16:24
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
aye - but u havent seen what i do with judge :p but thats only cos you stealth so much:D :angel: :p

Devils Grace
17-03-04, 16:25

hahah u better pick someone else

ROFL deepppp

Clownst0pper
17-03-04, 16:27
No one on these boards ever heard of sarcasm? 8|

Think some people need to lighten up!

:lol::eek:

Koro's bro-

ezza
17-03-04, 16:28
No one on these boards ever heard of sarcasm? 8|

Think some people need to lighten up!

:lol: also your sig is now to big:p

Clownst0pper
17-03-04, 16:28
also your sig is now to big

Sorting it sorting it :p

Koro's bro-

DigestiveBiscui
17-03-04, 16:31
Originally posted by ezza
but thats only cos you stealth so much:D :angel: :p

heh 100% sure i could down your tank with it without stealth

ezza
17-03-04, 16:32
heh 100% sure i could down your tank with it without stealth now thats fighting talk, lemme finish lomming and recap and we put that one to the test:p

wont be the first merc i killed:D

Psyco Groupie
17-03-04, 16:32
*looks at thread title

umm .. FA cos we are friendly .. on uranus anywho

Clownst0pper
17-03-04, 16:34
Im sure it wont be digestive biscuits first crahn kill :p

OK boys get the my dicks bigger than yours out the way :lol:

DigestiveBiscui
17-03-04, 16:34
Originally posted by ezza

wont be the first merc i killed:D

and it wont be the first bd tank thats under estimated me :p

YOUR ON :D

L0KI
17-03-04, 16:35
Edited to prevent ban :p

Cyphor
17-03-04, 16:42
Id say most factions back in the good old days :p, it seems with a lack of help from kk on the clan war system and with many clans over time changing faction but keeping their old enemies most factions on most servers are screwed now from an rp point of view. I've yet to hear of a server where allies dont fight allies, or neutrals dont fight neutrals, enemies allied with enemies etc. When im in a faction and see this behaviour it kinda disheartens me about it, im not a big role player but i still think in a game with such intense pvp there needs to be some structure to the killings or you find yourself with anarchy and many people not realising whats going on. It might be fine that i know on a PP char to watch my back in tg atm due to one or two pp clans helping bd against them, but what about a noob to the game who gets killed by people neutral to them? Or even worse on some servers people getting killed by people of their own faction who want to fight all?

Anyways thats prob ranting abit off topic :D So if i was to say which i like the best from the stories behind them id proberly say crahn, which is why my chars are heading back to crahn to reform one of the first clans i was in :)

L3m0n
17-03-04, 16:45
Originally posted by L0KI
Edited to prevent ban :p
owned lol
and koros bro why dont you make your on forum account?
cos youll get the koro nib sticker slapped on you! :D

Devils Grace
17-03-04, 16:46
heh 100% sure i could down your tank with it without stealth

i remenber fighting u in NF with my melee tank and i won u 3 tinmes in a row and u gave me the worst excuse i ever heard

"i am playing with my elbows while eating with auto run on"

8| o_O

hahahahah:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
@at Koros bro

my dick isnt bigger, its just better;)

Clownst0pper
17-03-04, 17:02
and koros bro why dont you make your on forum account?
cos youll get the koro nib sticker slapped on you!

If your the lemon on the neocron forum, whos the lemon on saturn, then ive sat and watched Koro kill your characters mulitple times, most often at cycrow, if of course your the one who has an APU and a tank?

Id be glad to take on the 'nib' sticker if thats what being a 'nib' is all about.

As you lot seem to say..

pwnd :p

/side note- No point, we share the same neocron account.

Koro's bro-

J. Folsom
17-03-04, 17:57
Crahn is definitely a neat faction, nothing more amusing then playing a gibbering religious nut ;)

Failing that, I rather like CM. Though I'll probably never be one, I mean, what kind of nutty droner would become a mercenary, eh?

Cliffraiser
17-03-04, 18:28
TG, first faction in beta and retail for me, and tbh my heart still lies there, although im TT on Pluto, on all the other servers im TG no matter

Jest
17-03-04, 18:31
From an RP perspective Id say both CM and BD are my favorite, even though Ive never been CM myself. I used to be FA but Ive sort of lost my love for the faction so BD is definitely where I have the most fun.

SorkZmok
17-03-04, 18:35
The faction i'm in.

Because i'm in it.

;)

Capt. Rik
17-03-04, 19:49
Originally posted by L3m0n
well your not hardcore till you have a capped char in DRE! :D

Heh! I'm nearly there :eek:

L3m0n
17-03-04, 19:57
Originally posted by Capt. Rik
Heh! I'm nearly there :eek:
gg what server? hope its not saturn:( lol

Capt. Rik
17-03-04, 20:49
Originally posted by L3m0n
gg what server? hope its not saturn:( lol

As it happens, it is Saturn (see my sig.)

sparrowtm
17-03-04, 20:51
Tsunami - sex, drugs and rock'n'roll. Well, no drugs. Or rock'n'roll. But sex.