PDA

View Full Version : Debuff Duration Mods

IceHawk2684
16-03-04, 18:18
i just noticed freezer pistols have duration mods...

wyatt has damage over time...

raptor is tick based as well...

why not make a mod for the antibuffs that works on all evne holy antibuff that makes the cast last long enough to make it viable.

after all ud figure holy antibuff is a debuff killar aka PPU kilker to the extreme just make it last just as long as the raptor... nothing out of insanity... its kinda crazy that for the energy demand to cast its not really viable given the fact a PPU can just runcast the world so all he has to do is keep moving like a freak and buff.

Ive fought PPU's on my APU and its the most boring fight of life... i just sit there antibuffing them over, n over, n over, and over, and it really makes no sense because i could stack them maybe 2 or 3 times before thier fully buffed again and healing.

so it makes it viable. Duration mods for psi's seem like something nice... would be nice if they were also doable on poison//fire as well. doubling the fire and poison time.

Duration mods r0x0rxz make them happen for psi's.... id def. slam one in on my holy antibuff... and maybe for all those PPU's who will whine n bish about the time delay make the mod a rare if need be liek the psi ultima. Ill still slam it in there.

El_MUERkO
16-03-04, 18:21
How slow do you cast u'r HAB?

I dont max the stats on mine and its brilliantly viable, in fact if it was any better PPUs would never get the chance to PPU in battle.

I've killed PPUs one on one, or in OP battles quiet quickly, if you have another runner helping you and you tell him who you're targeting then that PPU is going down fast.

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 18:22
its fine.

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:22
what the hell are u talking about a antibuff that lasts over time so that no heal no def no shelt come on get real just cus u can't solo a ppu doesn't mean u should make them unplayable get a life and look at it from both sides of the equation

Shadow Dancer
16-03-04, 19:37
I like the idea of debuff duration mods. Maybe like 2 seconds they can't rebuff, hehe.

EDIT:ooohhh, oh yea. Or duration mods for fire spells.

Poison spells.....lol bah

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:37
No....its fine atm

Possessed
16-03-04, 19:39
Why fix what's not broken?

Oh SD, if any PPU was against a decent team without buffs for 2 seconds he would probably a) die like.. instantly and b) die IRL from stress.

oracle
16-03-04, 19:40
/edit didn't know he was logged in on my pc

Candaman
16-03-04, 19:41
Originally posted by Possessed
Why fix what's not broken?

Oh SD, if any PPU was against a decent team without buffs for 2 seconds he would probably a) die like.. instantly and b) die IRL from stress.

stress .... Stress .... STRESS WHAT STRESS I DON'T FEEL STRESSED!!!!!!!!

Shadow Dancer
16-03-04, 19:45
Originally posted by Possessed

meh I don't know.

That's why i have mixed feelings about it. It's not like i'm saying "OMMOFOMFOMFOMOMGG YES THAT'S IT DO THAT YES"

:p

Perhaps a mod to decrease mana cost? A rare mod? Ooohhh I like that one.

IceHawk2684
16-03-04, 19:47
i have a cast rate of 648% on my HAB.

i just wanna be an arse cuz i love over powered APU's... :-D its just boring seeing a fight being won simply cuz of some PPU showing up and saying... hey look at me here i am... :-D

i want it to turn into more like... somehting like this...

Enemy force PPU: here i am :D

Friendly attack force: aww crap0rz! :eek:

Enemy force team: har har we = winnarz! :lol:

Friendly force APU: NEG! sex0rz! :p

:)

hehehe... still... i dunno i just thought a duration mod on antibuff would be sweet... maybe in the form of a rare it would r0x0rz

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 19:49
40 mana on hab + barrels plz :P

Candaman
16-03-04, 19:50
Originally posted by IceHawk2684
i have a cast rate of 648% on my HAB.

Either u h4x or ur getting a little confused maybe u should go re check the stats u get

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 19:57
whats the x/min say ?

IceHawk2684
16-03-04, 20:11
the way i have 648% on my HAB its all artifact... with pure psi use intel capped monk...

i have just barely enough mana to cast it...

and the rest is all in APU

basically i have a shitty gimped PPW but i make sure to cap mah sexay spells. I rather hit 1 or 2 times wiht heavy hits than 6 or 10 wiht shitty hits. Its a given... if u want ill post up a screeny of my intel sub stats and psi stats... :) im use the excessive amount of psi use and APU i got will prove i dun hax :-D

plus the all 120% on all stats is just sexy...

IceHawk2684
16-03-04, 20:12
ill tell u guys in a few hours im a bit at work... just give me like 3 or 4 hrs n ill post up mah shiz

Shadow Dancer
16-03-04, 20:20
Icehawk, losing 20% or so in HL is worth it when you gain so much mana. 105-110 ppw is the flip point where you gain tons of mana. At 100 ppw, I have 320 mana. At 110 ppw, I have 383.

And damage percent on HAB is not important.