PDA

View Full Version : [BRAINPORT] GOGO Access

Babes
16-03-04, 16:39
Just a quick brain port idea.

Should clan members beable to PUT STUFF INTO (NOT TAKE STUFF OUT) other Clan members GOGO's

I think this will be real helpfull.

Mr_Snow
16-03-04, 16:43
use clan apartment and tell them in clan direct or e-mail that you have put the stuff there for them.

Strych9
16-03-04, 16:45
Originally posted by Babes
Just a quick brain port idea.

Should clan members beable to PUT STUFF INTO (NOT TAKE STUFF OUT) other Clan members GOGO's

I think this will be real helpfull. There is no such thing as "someone else's gogo." Its your gogo when YOU access it.

Every gogo is universal- so they would what- have to have a list of clan mates and then you can click on the one that you wanted to add stuff to?

L3m0n
16-03-04, 16:47
think of the bug/exploits :rolleyes: nightmare

Babes
16-03-04, 16:48
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
use clan apartment and tell them in clan direct or e-mail that you have put the stuff there for them.

ROFL...jeeze...i can just the e-mail now

" I have left thought MC5 chips in clan app cabs for you to pick up when you log back on..."

Fantastic Idea Mr_Snow :rolleyes:

Babes
16-03-04, 16:53
Originally posted by Strych9
There is no such thing as "someone else's gogo." Its your gogo when YOU access it.

Every gogo is universal- so they would what- have to have a list of clan mates and then you can click on the one that you wanted to add stuff to?

Thats the idea..

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 16:56
Its still a crap idea .. what if their gogu is full ? :rolleyes:

Babes
16-03-04, 17:02
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
Its still a crap idea .. what if their gogu is full ? :rolleyes:

Thats easy...it will not let you put stuff in :rolleyes:

Original monk
16-03-04, 17:04
" I have left thought MC5 chips in clan app cabs for you to pick up when you log back on..."

then put it in the secure cabinet in the bosses room in the clanappartment ;)

Mr_Snow
16-03-04, 17:18
ROFL...jeeze...i can just the e-mail now

Fantastic Idea Mr_Snow :rolleyes:

Well Im lucky enough to be in a clan that I trust every member of your obviously not so lucky so I feel sorry for you.

Babes
16-03-04, 17:20
Im more thinking about members of clan in the city supplying Drugs / Ammo / turrets to the front line...

And repairing armour and Equipement from clan apps and passing it back to the front line.

AND constructors/researchers in diffrent time zones passing complete projects to the members that asked for them or working from a factory and people can send them work to do while they are there.

Or while hunting Passing rare techs and good loot C10s/WPs back to clan and continue hunting.

Despencing of GRing back and forth to the city just for logistical support. Its suposed to be a cyberpunky/futuristic game after all

That sort of thing

Invertigo
16-03-04, 17:22
they should let people share apt's first...

Babes
16-03-04, 17:22
Well Im lucky enough to be in a clan that I trust every member of your obviously not so lucky so I feel sorry for you.

It only takes one person to mess things up....but you'll live and learn...some people must learn the hard way.

Mr_Snow
16-03-04, 17:27
It only takes one person to mess things up....but you'll live and learn...some people must learn the hard way.

Ive been in clans where you wouldnt leave an empty datacube in the clan apartment but my clan all trust each other share everything and dont recruit unless we know it somebody we can trust but being a templar which is a massive lets recruit everybody we can clan I can understand why you dont trust anybody in your clan.

Babes
16-03-04, 17:40
Ive been in clans where you wouldnt leave an empty datacube in the clan apartment but my clan all trust each other share everything and dont recruit unless we know it somebody we can trust but being a templar which is a massive lets recruit everybody we can clan I can understand why you dont trust anybody in your clan.

Hmm Templars are not a Recruit all clan...people are vetted quite extensively, templars are very perticular who they let in there ranks...people have been show the door for unexceptable behavour...and some peoples applications have been turned down for what ever reason. But if Mr "I bought the game today" comes along we are here to help.

We do have Security procedures..as we just live in the real world. Its just takes one person to have a bad day....and your clan cabs could be empty. Not that we use the clan cabs for valuble equipment anyway.

If you play with your Brother / Sister / Mate next door in one clan then its OK but we like to meet new people and help them.

Anyway ..this is about a method of passing stuff to people across the map without having to meet them face to face and within teh context of a clan (For security Reasons).

Mr_Snow
16-03-04, 17:48
Its pure laziness tbh.

Babes
16-03-04, 17:51
Its pure laziness tbh.

So is a washing machine/Microwave/Dishwasher..but thats progress for you.

Well how about a Clan GOGO then ? just a little menu (CLAN or PERSONAL )