PDA

View Full Version : [OT]PHP IDE's for windows

hinch
16-03-04, 15:47
ok so we have the MS Visual Studio range for like everything else but are there any GOOD IDE's for php under windows something kinda along the lines of visual interdev would be nice

BramTops
16-03-04, 15:57
Why the hell do ya need an IDE for something as simple as PHP? Notepad works just fine... ;)

But ok.. I dont use notepad.. I use PHPEdit... Free, powerful - but a little buggy (haven't lost any code though).

You should give it a try if you haven't already... I haven't found anything better yet.. :P

hinch
16-03-04, 16:08
because what i want to do in php is not simple :)

BramTops
16-03-04, 16:19
LOL... PHP is always simple...

I might be able to give ya a hand ;)

What do you want to do with it?

hinch
16-03-04, 16:23
client <sockets> server
^^^
XML FEED
^^^^^
.NET Web Services

ok bad attempt at drawing the system

multiple clients running a background php instance which connects via raw sockets to a big ass back end system which is running a C++ Deamon which collates data from about 400 .net web services 8| and then feeds them out to the background client on the machines
which in turn writes individual machine specific xml files with only relevent data in them to the machine

dont ask my why its done in this arse about face manner its just how its currently done and i need to make some sence of it ie: patch it up so it works again in he short term till i can hire someone to recode the entire system :)

BramTops
16-03-04, 16:29
omg...

uhm... i still HAVE to ask... WHY-o-WHY do that with PHP???

"multiple clients running a background php instance"...??? ok.. PHP can do this, yes... but it aint supposed to be used for this..

I'd suggest writing some simple .NET applications for the clients.. Would save you a lot of time and would be faster.. ;)

"... running background php instances...".. man.... i cant sleep tonight!o_O

Anywayz... have you tried PHPEdit?
Comes with an PHP "instance" on your local computer, debugger, code-completion, project managemt (via plug-in), etc...

Strych9
16-03-04, 16:46
So you want some proggie that will insert prefab code for you, or just something to make writing the code easier?

hinch
16-03-04, 17:04
just make it easier and if possiable have function suggest abilities like in interdev if you do

replace(

it pops up replace(expression,search,replacement,type,depth)

etc

and the desktops are linux the backend big server is a windows blade machine and the scatter services it collates are random assortments :(

all i need to do is patch it up but looking at thousands of php lines in black and white is quite annoying

BramTops
16-03-04, 17:06
Originally posted by hinch
just make it easier and if possiable have function suggest abilities like in interdev if you do

replace(

it pops up replace(expression,search,replacement,type,depth)

etc

PHPEdit does that...

Full code-completion/coloring/user-defined-variable&function-completion/etc...

Will you take a look at it already? :D

PS. PHPEdit is not mine.. I'm not advertising here.... ;)

hinch
16-03-04, 17:08
yes i will try it :)

well i actually downloaded it on your first post but im currently stressing at error messages that i cant supress so havent had time to install it yet

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 17:10
yes i will try it :)

well i actually downloaded it on your first post but im currently stressing at error messages that i cant supress so havent had time to install it yet

hinch dont forget to code a new version of your gm h4x tool .. current version 2.04b doesnt work with the new patch :(

BramTops
16-03-04, 17:12
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
... gm h4x tool ...

o_O :eek:

explain! :D

More info on PHPEdit for everyone who wants to take a look: http://www.phpedit.net/products/PHPEdit/

Candaman
16-03-04, 17:16
but cy it worked when u gave me that 255 stack of ds's last nite btw i need my char moved to near a gogo cus i can't move with that weight oh and thnx for spawning that drug that makes me able to use the TSU Assault Rifle

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 17:45
hinch dont forget to code a new version of your gm h4x tool .. current version 2.04b doesnt work with the new patch :(

Damnit - I had an even older version than that. Whenever I tried to dupe milky rens, I ended up with a shitload of these useless 'MC' something chips :(

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 17:50
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Damnit - I had an even older version than that. Whenever I tried to dupe milky rens, I ended up with a shitload of these useless 'MC' something chips :(

yea man im sick of those wierd chips too =(

only thing that still works is the remote-sex-FRE emote.. which is still pretty nice to own lots of people in pp :)

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 17:52
yea man im sick of those wierd chips too =(

only thing that still works is the remote-sex-FRE emote.. which is still pretty nice to own lots of people in pp :)

Ahh - is that the one where you walk past someone, then they call 'h4x' because you made them crash as you walked past? Or am I on about something totally different? :D

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 17:55
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Ahh - is that the one where you walk past someone, then they call 'h4x' because you made them crash as you walked past? Or am I on about something totally different? :D

yea .. you walk up to someone .. target him.. then you gotta enter a 23 digits code including alot of pervert stuff and at the end in caps the master-codeword DROM... ( the codeword was hinch`s idea! .. dont blame me ! )

then boom he crashes and you can nuke him :)

i got that as an sms :D

what you said is one of the sideeffects after :D

but psssst now before more people read it... *runs* :angel:

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 18:01
yea .. you walk up to someone .. target him.. then you gotta enter a 23 digits code including alot of pervert stuff and at the end in caps the master-codeword DROM... ( the codeword was hinch`s idea! .. dont blame me ! )

Ahh - I was only entering 22 digits...

0mghaxhinchsexxesdr0ms

Maybe that's why it wasn't working... o_O

hinch
16-03-04, 18:05
hrmp

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 18:06
hrmp

How do you pronounce that?

Herrump
H'rump
or just plain on Hrmp?

help me out here o_O

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:20
i think its somethink like herrr ummmmm fffffff www.hinchlovesdroms.com

http://sigdepot.nhldepot.org/Cannings/shadownc.jpg

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 18:36
Originally posted by Candaman
i think its somethink like herrr ummmmm fffffff www.hinchlovesdroms.com

Maybe that's the noise as he *cough* enters the drom... o_O

Enter The Drom - hmm... you could make a movie with a title like that ;)

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:38
sounds x-rated to me

BramTops
16-03-04, 18:49
stop hijacking this thread...

evil spamm0rs... :(

[OT]PHP IDE's for windows

hinch
16-03-04, 18:50
we are off topic :)

BramTops
16-03-04, 18:51
OK then!

*runs away from Nidd....*

I've had enough hammers up my ass...

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:53
its cy's fault again he keeps doing this to every thread

Possessed
16-03-04, 18:54
I've always pronounced Hrmp as Hrmmmph, sorta like a sigh that you extend.

cy, the codeword is "DROMSEX" you nublet, no wonder you keep dieing in PP :D

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 18:54
Originally posted by Candaman
its cy's fault again he keeps doing this to every thread

lol yea sure i just stated an ON topic question and you started to tell everyone about my h4x... and now its my fault ?!

grrr :(

/€ aaaah kyle :(
so mean... :(

Strych9
16-03-04, 18:59
OMG HAX!

MOD PLEEZ BAN THES GUYS!

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:59
lol yea sure i just stated an ON topic question and you started to tell everyone about my h4x... and now its my fault ?!

grrr :(

enough of ur liezorz sounds of a guilty man

Possessed
16-03-04, 19:00
l

I meant it like a love bite kinda thing =/

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 19:01
Originally posted by Possessed
I've always pronounced Hrmp as Hrmmmph, sorta like a sigh that you extend.

If it sounds like an extended sigh, then isn't that like the 'relief' noise after u take a dump? :p

Sorry.. getting back on topic....

erm - what's the thread about? :confused: