PDA

View Full Version : fix this bug!!!!!

extract
16-03-04, 14:31
there are sometimes when my buffs run off on my spy, and I go to recast them, the spell finishes and no buff, I cast it again and nothing, and its only primaries that do this, I could cast a heal and deflector and get those, but why doesnt my basic 2 and other buffs not register, it happens at least once a day, and usually the only way to fix it is to GR, and that is retarded....fix that shit plz

Candaman
16-03-04, 14:42
its if u minimize the nc counter speeds up thus client thinking buffs gone and server saying nope they're still there

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 14:43
Originally posted by extract
there are sometimes when my buffs run off on my spy, and I go to recast them, the spell finishes and no buff, I cast it again and nothing, and its only primaries that do this, I could cast a heal and deflector and get those, but why doesnt my basic 2 and other buffs not register, it happens at least once a day, and usually the only way to fix it is to GR, and that is retarded....fix that shit plz

relog and your buffs run out a few secs after... but yea i agree it sucks.. escpecially for ppus =/

ezza
16-03-04, 14:45
i have this problem all time on saturn, took me 11 casts to get my heat booster to stick the other day :mad:

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 14:46
dont alt+tab and expect your buffs to be fine :)

extract
16-03-04, 14:54
Ive never had that problem before a few days ago....

ezza
16-03-04, 14:55
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
dont alt+tab and expect your buffs to be fine :) the saturn problem aint relating to alt tab :(

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 14:56
Originally posted by extract
Ive never had that problem before a few days ago....

You mearly didnt notice it.

Been around forever afaik

Candaman
16-03-04, 14:56
if u lag out it can also cause this problem

extract
16-03-04, 14:58
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
You mearly didnt notice it.

Been around forever afaik

hey its quite possible, however, I was afk, my buffs were gone, I didnt alt tab, and when i hit resist 2 i did not get no HP boost, so altho youre post seems logical, its wrong, its a bug and it needs fixed.....if it were just a graphical glitch then why does my stealth 3 which requires my rc boost to function stay red?

you figure that one out sherlock and Ill call it a day:p

Candaman
16-03-04, 15:01
because client side u have no buff so can't stealth but server side u still do

Cruzbroker
16-03-04, 16:30
Yep, a bug, caused by lag or alt tabing..

Noticeable when you do more dmg with buff.. You still do more dmg even tho it seems like you don't have the buff...