PDA

View Full Version : Possible Mid fight turret dropping fix

Candaman
16-03-04, 14:22
How about we make it so its possible but can bite u in the ass.

Clan Hacks 1st Layer - Nothing happens

Clan Hacks 2nd Layer - Security settings on op change to GR None/Attack All

so this means if defending clan decides it does wanna place turrets they get pushed by their stuns and shot by their gats.

Clan Hacks 3rd Layer - Turrets change to opposing clan

Lafiel
16-03-04, 15:16
ur a nib cannings :P

na that sounds like a bad idea just getrid of turrets all together or dont let them be dropped after layer 1 is down

Cruzbroker
16-03-04, 16:26
I think they said somewhere that next patch you won't be able to drop turrets after lvl 1 is hacked? o_O

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 16:28
possibly no turrets after hack 1...

definatly no stealth drops and a 10-30 sec drop timer (construct time if you prefer them words :P) depending on turret / turret level

:edit: thats not patch... thats me speaking my ideas :P

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 16:30
a dev said no turrets after layer 1 somewhere

Candaman
16-03-04, 16:35
yeah that was thanatos he said no dropping after 1st layers and a 50cst req on planting them i think but i ain't seen that in the patch on the test server yet so i'm wondering how soon it will happen even though the mid fite turret dropping on pluto seems to have stopped. The other lame tactics still seem to be happening though

Mr_Snow
16-03-04, 16:36
Still doesnt sort the hack the op and defend using pure turret spam tactic which alot of clans seem to favour over skill these days.

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 16:38
Originally posted by Candaman
yeah that was thanatos he said no dropping after 1st layers and a 50cst req on planting them i think but i ain't seen that in the patch on the test server yet so i'm wondering how soon it will happen even though the mid fite turret dropping on pluto seems to have stopped. The other lame tactics still seem to be happening though

yea it seems some people realised they dont need turrets when they got the power of 44324242356423634 monks against 3 people ... plus they can noob buff them and zone 2 hours into the ug and out !!!

rawr!

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 16:39
cst req would suck... but i think there should be a timer on them

whats a fact... +50 to clan?

if so it would need to be a higher req or its pointless anyway (at dactories)

-FN-
16-03-04, 16:39
Originally posted by Thanatos (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92711)
Well we thought about this and we will add a small CST requirement on the turrets and probably make it impossible to place turrets in an OP that had its first security layer hacked.

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 16:44
^^ and that gets to retail after clanmissions made it to retail :lol: :angel:

sorry couldnt resist :)

Cyphor
16-03-04, 16:55
Originally posted by Candaman
Clan Hacks 2nd Layer - Security settings on op change to GR None/Attack All

So a clan gets split up as half cant gr in and half already have, then they get ganked by the turrets they already placed before the fight :confused:

How about just no turrets can be placed for 30 mins after layer 2 goes down?
People seem to forget its not just the "original" defender that place the turrets during the fight, often the op gets hacked and the "attackers" then hold the op and spam turrets everywhere.

cRazy2003
16-03-04, 19:07
i actually dont mind turrets to much, if the other clan who were fighting is underpowered then they can use turrets to try and get a advantage, make it more of a challenge, but i HATE it when huge clans were facing who overpowered and outnumber us still use turrets, i can live with 1 turret to use tactically but when the place gets flooded with them it just completely spoils it.

Shadow Dancer
16-03-04, 19:20
After the pooto politics thread, I have witnessed an opposing clan drop turrets mid fight only once. The other times were sweet battles and the turret thing has more or less stopped.

But I still am for Cannings or Thanatos's idea.

Possessed
16-03-04, 19:21
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
^^ and that gets to retail after clanmissions made it to retail :lol: :angel:

sorry couldnt resist :)

You mean when mechs finally get looked at, don't you?

SorkZmok
16-03-04, 19:37
How bout when a turret is dropped, it has 1 health and slowly gains more till its fully healed after hmm 5 minutes?

I like my idea.

Candaman
16-03-04, 19:39
h4x that was my idea in the last turret thread foo C+C style

Saza
16-03-04, 19:39
Hope that is implemented in next patch, sounds ubar to me :D

@ Cyl0n: "Signature removed for violation of forum rules - Niddhog" Get it sorted :D

Edit: Damn you Niddy, too fast for me :D