PDA

View Full Version : ive felt uranus's love

THE_TICK!!!!
16-03-04, 08:41
hey guys...IVE FELT THE LOVE :p..im glad to hear uranus is doing so well...WO0OT i miss it...yaknow after reading that post i just felt..all warm and fuzzy inside...i MISS OOC chanel :angel: well guys..i gotta go out on patrol..ill check ya later

Ryuben
16-03-04, 09:55
backs slowly away from teh psot whilst waiting for a gm to come and close it .....

Sheba
16-03-04, 09:58
Originally posted by Ryuben
backs slowly away from teh psot whilst waiting for a gm to come and close it .....

We need to cut him some slack I think he has heat stroke and quite possibly needs lots of water due to dehydration!

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 10:33
The other thread about whats going on, on uranus was hammered rather harshly seeing as it was a civilised discussion ...

Hope you can be back soon Tick .. Iraq doesnt sound like much fun at all :rolleyes:

Zaq
16-03-04, 12:43
Please avoid dodgy phrases like the subject of this thread, it only encourages smutty remarks regarding my home server :D

p.s. good luck out there tick

Mr_Snow
16-03-04, 12:48
The name uranus encourages smutty regards towards uranus.

Doc Holliday
16-03-04, 18:10
it amazes me how a nice topical discussion about a server turns in to i hate u u hate me shit. yeah tick keep it real man. see ya when your back. pm me some time if u get bored. i will give u the low down. ;)

THE_TICK!!!!
16-03-04, 18:18
uranus wouldn't be URANUS without bickering thats why i LOVE it :P..and hey someone kill skuld for me and sex his dead body ..since i cant atm :D i mean im sure he needs a good sexing :)..thanks for the posts guys and girls..and..in a VERY ungay way i miss ya'll

Darth Slayer
16-03-04, 19:51
I Love JOO ALL........ But in a platonic way of course......
@ Doc I did try to stop them rezz killing joo and I was erm one of the Devourer tanks sorry.......:( Let u know more about what happened ingame.
@ Tick stay safe man.

Scorpius.

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 19:53
scorpious is a noob!

doc got rezz killed ? haha :lol:

Saza
16-03-04, 20:01
I think that each server needs to have a codename that only dedicated people know, so other server people wont know wtf they are on about in posts.

Saturn Player: "What do you think of the Satu..... Heebie Jeebie map?"

Pluto Player: "I think ure insane."

Then at least the insults will be more localised.

Darth Slayer
16-03-04, 20:06
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
scorpious is a noob!

doc got rezz killed ? haha :lol:

:D Well a noob with anything other than a drone.
Seriously tho Doc's a friend and I think he gr'd before they rezzed him. I would'nt let anyone do it to u niether would I let anyone do it to Doc without trying to stop it.

Scorpius.

Kikyo
17-03-04, 00:33
Originally posted by THE_TICK!!!!
uranus wouldn't be URANUS without bickering thats why i LOVE it :P..and hey someone kill skuld for me and sex his dead body ..since i cant atm :D i mean im sure he needs a good sexing :)..thanks for the posts guys and girls..and..in a VERY ungay way i miss ya'll

o_O 8| :eek:

Skuld

Psyco Groupie
17-03-04, 00:36
Originally posted by Kikyo
o_O 8| :eek:

Skuld

Skuld likes Rhinos more than APU's :lol:

Kikyo
17-03-04, 00:40
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
Skuld likes Rhinos more than APU's :lol:

*orgasm* :D

steweygrrr
17-03-04, 00:42
Stay safe Tick

LOL @ Scorp....the second you see my chars you will call all of yours l33t!

Except Steweygrrr my PPU who is actually GOOD at what he does o0

-=9mm=-
17-03-04, 18:54
hey tick good to hear form ya

dunno If you knew buttmonkey and I left nc but we are back now :P cya soon

buttmonkey
17-03-04, 19:31
Ello Tick

Thought it was about time I start actually posting on the forums, so heres my first ;)

Good to hear from ya Tick, yeah me and 9mm came back to NC month or so back, after being away for a month or two.

Take care mate, Ronins will be gald ot have u back whenever :D

Butt

Doc Holliday
17-03-04, 21:24
scorp ignore the small child trapped in a mans body known as llamer i mean llama. he doesnt like me very much. rofl. dunno why. :rolleyes: :lol: groupie i wouldnt rez kill even u. they wanted my belt. simple. if they wanted my tags they coulda had em.

greendonkeyuk
17-03-04, 21:27
tick tick tick BOOM!

Come back soon dude, it was always more fun when you were about. Stay safe to ok.

___T-X____
17-03-04, 22:28
Stay cool dude

Iorghe
18-03-04, 10:18
further greats to tick can go trough the pm system