16-03-04, 04:25
http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v90/metalangel/NC%20pix/shot0009.jpg

It doesn't transform into a van, though :D

Shujin
16-03-04, 04:37
haha ;O they already got tons of robot dogs runnin around ;]

ZoneVortex
16-03-04, 04:49
yeah inspector gadget up in heeeeeere wuddup!

StryfeX
16-03-04, 05:34
lol :lol:

I think there's a guy on Saturn that goes by "Inspector Gadget".

--Stryfe

Invertigo
16-03-04, 05:38
i sooooooo hope the new engine will let us go off jumps and not have our wheels perma stuck to the ground so it doesnt look retarded8|

Ryuben
16-03-04, 09:50
Originally posted by Invertigo
i sooooooo hope the new engine will let us go off jumps and not have our wheels perma stuck to the ground so it doesnt look retarded8|

u know what a engine has to do to work out jumps....for a game like this ??

sheesh !

Tratos
16-03-04, 09:58
go go gadet PPU

*PPU unfolds out of Tratos' ass*

rofl

~Tratos :lol:

hinch
16-03-04, 10:28
Originally posted by Ryuben
u know what a engine has to do to work out jumps....for a game like this ??

sheesh !

not as hard as you may think :)

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 10:37
Jumps wouldnt fit, sides you got flying vhcs 'soon' :)

metalangel
16-03-04, 11:35
Yeah, if you get FREs from just STANDING THERE DOING NOTHING imagine what a jump will cause!

Front wheels left the ground! FATAL!

:(

Original monk
16-03-04, 14:04
intresting, and do we get helmets that if ya push a button 2 helicopterblades fly out and ya fly away ?? like somekind of lowtech jetpacks ? :P

helihelmet jetpack (http://www.supostal.com.ar/wallpapers/imagenes/television/gadget_3.jpg)

Q`alooaith
16-03-04, 14:08
Originally posted by Original monk
helihelmet jetpack (http://www.supostal.com.ar/wallpapers/imagenes/television/gadget_3.jpg)

Trouble is, that the forces would snap your neck and also, you'd not take off as their's no counter rotor so you'd end up spinning around and the blades spinning the other way about the same rate... also control would be an issuse..

Candaman
16-03-04, 14:13
Originally posted by hinch
not as hard as you may think :)

actually its quite hard for me to think o_O :wtf: O_o :wtf: O_o

metalangel
16-03-04, 15:33
Yes, but Gadget has a robot neck, and also has the two handles to steady it, so, maybe that's how it works.

Of course, if there were two counter-rotating blades on the same shaft (like the Hokum helicopter) then it would work, perhaps.

Original monk
16-03-04, 17:07
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
no counter rotor so you'd end up spinning around and the blades spinning the other way about the same rate... also control would be an issuse..

i can allready see them PE's flying around :P

Q`alooaith
16-03-04, 17:15
Originally posted by metalangel
Of course, if there were two counter-rotating blades on the same shaft (like the Hokum helicopter) then it would work, perhaps.

yes, but if you look you'll see that it's only one rotor set and so would fail...

The handles might stop you breaking your neck when you turned it on, but you'd still spin like a top trying to get it to gain much lift, and if you could ground your feet well enough to get lift the second your feet left the ground you'd go into a uncontrolled spin and hit dirt.

metalangel
16-03-04, 17:17
Yes, yes, hence is said IF THERE WERE TWO BLADES. Clearly there aren't, but IF THERE WERE. :rolleyes:

Organics
16-03-04, 17:33
Originally posted by metalangel
Yes, yes, hence is said IF THERE WERE TWO BLADES. Clearly there aren't, but IF THERE WERE. :rolleyes:

Rofl :D Struck me as amusing for some reason.

Anyway, original pic looks cool :D But you're probably right about the fatal, hehe.

Inspector Gadget was a horrendous movie... The main actor should have been shot. Go back to the cartoon :D

metalangel
16-03-04, 18:11
Don't kill Matthew Broderick! We had a '80s movie club' at my high school, which secretly was the Matthew Broderick fan club since they only watched his movies.

Damn. Ferris Bueller, Project X, the man is teh r0xx0r!!11111