PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Apu rare idea....

sanityislost
16-03-04, 03:08
ok atm apu's only really have 2 rare weapons that are a must have the HL and the FA (the barrels dont really count in my view).
So i was thinking why not have rare halo spells also prolly the energy and the fire, tho to make the game balanced the HL and the FA would need changed.

HL and FA:

Lower the rate of fire on these weapons by about a 1/4

change its random damage range to the lowest middle amount it does currently.

Rare Halo's:

These spells would have to be alot faster than the HL and FA's being used at the moment

make its random damage be the lowest the HL and FA can do currently do and its highest would have to be the lowest the HL and FA can do with these changes

ok least this way apu's would have more of a choice about how they are going to fight insane dmg but low rof , or insane rof but low dmg.

Scikar
16-03-04, 03:10
A better idea IMO would be to aim rare halos at hybrids. Give them regular antibuff as well since APUs only use Holy.

Glok
16-03-04, 03:14
Originally posted by Scikar
A better idea IMO would be to aim rare halos at hybrids. Give them regular antibuff as well since APUs only use Holy. My hyb will be able to use anti-shield (the shelter breaker)... not that I will use it. 8|

Shadow Dancer
16-03-04, 03:15
I vote no. I dislike the idea.

I don't want HL and FA changed, just so other direct damage spells can be implemented.

TheGreatMilenko
16-03-04, 03:19
would be totaly over powerd

Glok
16-03-04, 03:21
SD, you got a proper sig! Those bouncy ghosts were getting to me. ;)

Opar
16-03-04, 09:52
No.

NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo...

No.

Original monk
16-03-04, 11:20
Originally posted by Scikar
A better idea IMO would be to aim rare halos at hybrids. Give them regular antibuff as well since APUs only use Holy.

ME <3 YOU

this is the best idea i heard in a long ass time lol