PDA

View Full Version : so were you surprised that bdoy pre-order was pushed back?

masterguyver
15-03-04, 20:57
so how many people were surprised that the pre-order was pushed back at the last moment?

Marx
15-03-04, 21:01
[edited violation of fourm rules][freya]

Strych9
15-03-04, 21:02

steweygrrr
15-03-04, 21:03

ezza
15-03-04, 21:04
[violation of fourm rules]freya]

General Crazy
15-03-04, 21:08
Originally posted by masterguyver
so how many people were surprised that the pre-order was pushed back at the last moment?

The Pre-Order has been pushed back not the Release Day so give KK a break for once. They pushed it back to try to get everyone a better price.

Myrlin
15-03-04, 21:12
I think I'll start my own poll about how many people are surprised that you're still trolling.

Vid Gamer
15-03-04, 21:16
It's just the pre-order, not the actual expansion, I don't see whats the big deal AND it's not like some mysterious reason it was pushed back either. MJS is trying to get US (the paying customers) a better price on BDoY, so that warrants a short delay in my book.

Is it really gonna kill you if you pre-order today or this weekend? :rolleyes:

Matthew.v.smith
15-03-04, 21:53
Yeah Vid.
It's only the PRE-ORDER ure not actually going to be playing the game for another couple of months so whats the bloody big deal?

Waiting a few more days to pre order a game and then waiting a couple of months to play it?

Just calm down and wait.

Matty.:angel:

Kal
15-03-04, 22:02

it was pushed back so what?

we are going to get it cheaper and the game will come just as soon

im good with that

give kk a break already

Alex The Great
15-03-04, 22:11

Possessed
15-03-04, 22:15
[edition violation of fourm rules][freya]

OTIS
15-03-04, 22:15
lol how come everyone hates this guy?:lol:

Genty
15-03-04, 22:17
I was not masivly surprised to see the pre-order release date pushed back, but then again i could'nt give a shit about it. The pre-order date is in no shape or form going to effect me and I don't honestly see why anyone can care much. Just because you pre-order as soon as possible is not gonna make the game come out faster.

As for the thread starter, I think everyone has shown how much people are concerned with the pre-order date as people are more content with seeing people who troll disapper than the pre-order date being on time.

Freya
15-03-04, 22:18
thread closed
spam and flaming