PDA

View Full Version : The Rifle PE

Barak
15-03-04, 20:42
For About a year now I've been a Pain Easer PE and as of late i've been getting fedup - I see about 6? Rifle Pes on Pluto only because they love their weapon, but why use it when 90% of the Availible pistols hit harder, faster and are more accurate(this is not a bitch at pistol PE's)

The only realy advantage a RC PE has over a pistol user is range which with the current Engine/System/thingy means sod all.

Is there someway it could be improved to be on par with pistols in someway - I don't want to have to go pistol to hit my Target for some level of damage

EDIT it posted half way

I just want to know why Be a Rifle PE?.. i've lost all reason to be one

L0KI
15-03-04, 20:45
I do think rifles need a LITTLE boost.

if they were to boost rifles, it would have to be to make them on par with pistols. They shouldnt be more powerful - as the aim stays locked regardless of distance, whereas some pistols can lose their locks in a NF duel.

Barak
15-03-04, 20:47
aye, im just fedup with my class at the moment pistol Pe's out damage me easy run round me like im a friggin stick in the mud and generally seem to have the better half of it :(

Clownst0pper
15-03-04, 20:54
I totally agree, pistols have such a wide range available to them.

Ive been playing with Koro's capped rifle PE, however with an SA using healing light isnt much of a problem.

ROG is still great for chewing peoploe up, despite it only being tl 98!

-Koro's Bro.

StryfeX
15-03-04, 21:16
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
I totally agree, pistols have such a wide range available to them.

Ive been playing with Koro's capped rifle PE, however with an SA using healing light isnt much of a problem.

ROG is still great for chewing peoploe up, despite it only being tl 98!

-Koro's Bro. I think he's mainly talking about the lowtech rifle PE. And as I have one too, I can commiserate with him. Pistol PEs are usually faster and deal just about the same damage as lowtech rifle PEs, plus it seems that most of them can stealth without gimpage. Not only that, but you don't need as much WEP to cap aiming on pistols, so you have a lot more options as to what you want to do. Rifles require every single INT into WEP if you want to have a hope at aiming the highend ones.

Another problem with lowtech rifle PEs is that our best weapon is only TL 93. And without a SA it's pretty hard to get a tech rifle setup and NOT gimp yourself in either damage output, runspeed, or defense.

The best thing about lowtech rifle PEs though is that with a steady aim, they are really good monk killers. Plus they can -- if set up properly -- take quite a beating before going down.

--Stryfe

Jest
15-03-04, 21:26
Well after the pistol boost I LoMed to rifles. :p (Even though I was low tech so my pistol of choice wasnt boosted anyways). Im finding rifles to be as fun as they were before. Range is a definite advantage. As far as I see it, rifles and pistols should be close to even close range, but rifles having long range capabilty also.

Itd be nice if rifles aimed faster close range personally, thats perhaps my only gripe.

Zeph0n
15-03-04, 21:29
um lupus is working on TL/damage reworks and has made changes such as the heaviest rifle will be no heavier then lightest cannon etc. Im assuming damage will follow a bit similarily where an equal TL rifle and pistol will have a lot closer damage gap. One thing your guys also need to realise is that the PE (gun) for one is a tl 98 or so rifle. Most pistol PEs are using higher TL's then you which is going to do more damage and they are also using high-tech which will lead to its higher damage. Frankly you cant forget that your using pierce which is easily deflected and resisted against. Your relying on ammo mods for that extra boost in damage. The PE still does decent ayways as a low tech rifle PE can get a pretty good ROF on it. Some of the higher end rifles are kind of a bitch to use, but for druggig rifle PE's the HL is your best bet right now.

-DM-
15-03-04, 21:31
My main char is also a rifle PE (of the T-C varity and no I don't have an SA nor do I have a tank/monk to go get one from MC5, which means a fair bit of gimpage) and hes right, jsut about every PE I know is now a pistol PE. To me, one of the biggest problems is the amount of weapon lore required to get decent aiming. There is currently no reason for it to be higher than pistols due to the clip size and RoF boosts (to offset the shorter range and aim).

Either bring the WEP reqs inline with pistols (which isn't really a boost, more a balancing change) or boost the clip size and/or RoF.

Just my 2 cents

Kal
15-03-04, 21:51
pain easer and lib both need an aiming boost, all other rifles/pistols are fine

edit: and by aiming boost i mean more bullets hit, not easier to aim

Possessed
15-03-04, 22:14
I'm also a lowtech PE... gogo rifles, it's sad when you can count all of the rifle PEs on pluto on your hands (there's me (kyle), you, Jest, alex when he plays his PE, suler, and I think casius is a rifle PE, .cyl0n's PE, and other's that I forget).

I'd try to get my hands on a termi if I was you, it isn't an amazing weapon, but I love it, though I hate the changes this patch =/

The reason though that there are so many more pistolers than us riflers is simple. Pistols are better, no run speed nerf, higher RoF (hell, CS has a higher RoF then pain easer) more damage than their rifle counterparts for the most part, and less Wep needed, therefore more PSU / a tradeskill without gimpage :(

The reason that I am a rifle PE is simple, I love rifles. Ever since I lommed to rifles from pistols (a long time ago now, summer 2003) I haven't looked back. For me, rifles are simply far more fun than pistols could ever be, it's hard to explain, but it is the reason that I'll have a rifle PE, and play him the most, until the day the servers are taken down for the last time.

StryfeX
15-03-04, 22:17
Originally posted by Zeph0n
um lupus is working on TL/damage reworks and has made changes such as the heaviest rifle will be no heavier then lightest cannon etc. Im assuming damage will follow a bit similarily where an equal TL rifle and pistol will have a lot closer damage gap. One thing your guys also need to realise is that the PE (gun) for one is a tl 98 or so rifle. Most pistol PEs are using higher TL's then you which is going to do more damage and they are also using high-tech which will lead to its higher damage. Frankly you cant forget that your using pierce which is easily deflected and resisted against. Your relying on ammo mods for that extra boost in damage. The PE still does decent ayways as a low tech rifle PE can get a pretty good ROF on it. Some of the higher end rifles are kind of a bitch to use, but for druggig rifle PE's the HL is your best bet right now. The Pain Easer is a TL 93 weapon. But the problem is that for a PE, the Pain Easer is the best weapon you can use short of going T-C (and gimping yourself for that) and getting more Dex (further gimping yourself) to use a RoG or a HL. Now granted, a RoG isn't really gimping yourself for much more than the T-C req, but the HL... that's a good bit of gimpage all around.

--Stryfe

Leebzie
15-03-04, 22:26
Hey Barak, I aint been playin much last 3 or so weeks, but Im a rifle PE who loves his weapon, and plays rifle mainly for the love of the weapon, not the power.

And barak, noooooo lomming, you are a rifle PE, its what you are ! Its like when I went off to be an apu... it just, wasnt me.

It'd be nice if we could really use rifles as ranged weapons yeh...

Barak
15-03-04, 22:26
@Kyle Yeah only reason im still rifle is because i refuse to be a pistol noob :P, that and the lib aim mortified me o_O

Just wish KK would sort somethings out hell i mean look at the Terminator i'd sell my sister for one but it's not going to happen.
but even thats been nerfed to fek for no reason.

bah Spys get the nice gear :(

EDIT 'cause the un-happy wankers will ban me

Glok
15-03-04, 22:30
Dude, edit that GM stuff out. It's an instant 1 week ban to say shit like that. (new rule, read the sticky)

Possessed
15-03-04, 22:30
Originally posted by Barak
@Kyle Yeah only reason im still rifle is because i refuse to be a pistol noob :P, that and the lib aim mortified me o_O

Just wish KK would sort somethings out hell i mean look at the Terminator i'd sell my sister for one but it's not going to happen.
but even thats been nerfed to fek for no reason.

bah Spys get the nice gear :(

I'd edit the last bit, even accusations of GM corruption get you banned now (even if said in jest) so edit... even though it isn't true :p

I have my termi, so I don't really mind :D but I do agree that it should atleast be possible to obtain, but it should be extrememly hard, so it remains semi-rare.

Scikar
15-03-04, 22:38
I agree. My rifle PE on Pluto would be lommed to pistols if I still played him. The trouble is, as soon as you boost rifles, the pistol users all say "But we have to get closer and take more damage, so we should be able to deal more damage!"

Oh and isn't [TgR]Killer a low tech rifle PE?

Barak
15-03-04, 22:40
Originally posted by Possessed
I have my termi, so I don't really mind :D but I do agree that it should atleast be possible to obtain, but it should be extrememly hard, so it remains semi-rare.

it'll probably remain rare seeing as theirs only 6-7 RC pes about :P

Oh and isn't [TgR]Killer a low tech rifle PE?

not seen him in ages

Possessed
15-03-04, 22:41
Killer left the game.

Spies also use the termi; one of the best anti-monk guns (if not the best) a rifler can get their hands on.

[Edit] PvP is 98% close range... pistol range, hell, I fight with my rifle PE like a pistol PE, up close, no matter the gun. That excuse has been torn down so many times on these forums that you think people should have learnt.

Barak
15-03-04, 22:43
Spies also use the termi

true but i don't think it would be to smart for a spy to be in that close

Possessed
15-03-04, 22:44
true but i don't think it would be to smart for a spy to be in that close

Depends on the spy I suppose, and on the situation. I know some spies that can take 8+ CS bursts. Cylon is making me make one of those setups for him=/

Barak
15-03-04, 22:46
Depends on the spy I suppose, and on the situation. I know some spies that can take 8+ CS bursts. Cylon is making me make one of those setups for him=/

some yeah but very, very, very few - tbh i can't even think of one and Cylon?.. blah he's overpowerd :P

need more people to post before we told ot take it to Dms..

Possessed
15-03-04, 22:49
some yeah but very, very, very few - tbh i can't even think of one and Cylon?.. blah he's overpowerd :P

need more people to post before we told ot take it to Dms..

Bootes from pimp has a good setup, so does Lestard from SS (he's been playing SWG though=/), there have been a few around.

Anyway, this is a discussion forum, and we're discussing about a matter relevant to the thread, therefore we are not doing anything against the forum rules, therefore we can not be bitched at.

P.S. Cylon's a pussy cat :D :p:angel:

garyu69
16-03-04, 11:08
I'm a sexy Rifle PE on Pluto, always have been, always will be.

I'm quite happy with my setup which doesn't include a SA.

The only thing i hate is that problem of bullets just missing for no reason what so ever :-\

Dissenter
16-03-04, 11:17
My main char has been a rifle pe since I started playing.

I pretty much agree with everything said here, its fucking annoying when a pistol half the size of your rifle can out damage it.

Siygess
16-03-04, 11:33
I've got to admit, I hear what you're saying Barak. In my mind, a pistol is a sidearm and is secondary to rifles.. but having such an opinion when you are a PE is something of a curse, isn't it?

As a Hi Tech Rifle PE I've toyed with the idea of going pure Low Tech on a number of occasions, but what puts me off is the choice - the Pain Easer is a great mid range weapon but if the fight gets up close, just about every other class is going to hurt you. They brought out the Terminator to rectify this but not only is it a bitch to get, it's over rated - sure, monks dont like it very much, but it's about as powerful as you'd expect a TL 80-something rare to be.

I can only suggest that you do a bit of LoMing and try using the Hi Tech rifles or wait until Lupus' rifle lineup changes hit retail - at least using non rares will be a worth while option.

Hang in there :D

Candaman
16-03-04, 11:40
Personally i don't agree with any of this. The amount of xtra defense you get as a low tech rifle pe as i am is amazing. My mpe MaN can take pistol pe's down ez as anything (although i'd like to challenge rade sometime). I just got myself a termi yesterday and the aiming is slow but if u shoot the legs out with ur pe and finish them with the termi then they drop fast as anything.

Barak u just need to get back to the form u were in b4 u "quit" and came running back :P u could take people down ez as anything then and on my pe i still can. Good fites i've had against cassius and others but i have to say the riflers on pluto of the low tech pe variety have to be the best ingame atm cus none of em rely on pussy stealth as a emergency button.

Barak
16-03-04, 11:43
heh since WG left got no-one to duel/praccy with so im up shit creek and how the hell you get a damn termi? (eck yeah ebay bitch :P)

need to find someone to duel regually (that and my fekkin titan armor back)

Dribble Joy
16-03-04, 11:55
Rifle PEs rock, if they didn't need so much WEP, I'm sure we would see many more around.
The RoG is an awesome weapon, it out damages probably all the other PE guns.

Regarding the arguement of pistols being close range, should do more dmg, blah blah blah, I don't agree with, both weapon systems should do the same dmg, but rifles have the capacity for long range fighting, both a big advantage in PvP and for hunting.
To an extent, I think pistol range shoyuld be reduced somewhat.

s0apy
16-03-04, 11:55
i still love my easer. been playing it for over a year now and, bar a brief foray into TC merely for stealth (which i hated), i've been pure low tech all the way.

i've been back and forth over the very issues barak raised most of this time too, and i've come to the conclusion that low-tech rifles don't really need much done to them. but the point that pistols, especially hi-tech pistols, are a little too easy to use when compared to rifles is well made. in this respect, i'd say that the weapon-lore requirement of the hi-tech pistols really should be raised a little. that you can get adequate aim, capped heal and hack with a hi-tech pistol on a PE is, to me, a little too much.

on the subject of the usefulness of easers at close range though, i'd disagree - i feel they are an excellent close range weapon. with low-tech you can have 175 or so RC, giving good RoF, and over 110 AGL. note that this is with a very defensive setup of PP, moveon, exp bal and SF. the AGL gives the speed you need to keep moving, and the damage of the easer means you can normally take out an opponents legs before they can do yours.

you can still cap heal and cap aim on an (artifact) easer, meaning that you can runcast the heal during fights, lasting longer.

stamina is a problem, again something that tech pistols don't seem to need to concern themselves with. i carry 2 QB slots of STA boosters for those longer fights.

i'd say the lowtech rifle PE is a very rewarding class to play, when you get it right. it's also hard as hell to get it right and i'd have to admit that, even after over a year of constant tinkering, i'm a good ways off getting it right myself.

Leebzie
16-03-04, 12:01
need to find someone to duel regually (that and my fekkin titan armor back)

Heh, im in need of some practice myself, (but Im still not really back on cron, tho that might be about to change, ive just had sooo much RL stuff to deal with lately) Ill give you some more fights sometime :p

Heh, I love hightech. If it makes a wail when it fires, and is flashy, its my kinda gun. This stance probably contributed to my undying love of plasma rifles (and the total refusal to use anything but) for months and months... Hell I used EPR over PE for quite some time (nibbish me huh)

I <3 my RoG anyways, (ill get paranoid as hell if they remove safeslots).

It would be nice now if rifles got a little boost, considering thier size compared to pistols, you'd think the damage would be somewhat more substantial. Didnt pistols get some sorta boost that meant even if they miss, the stray shots were meant to get damage, did we get that ?

MkVenner
16-03-04, 12:08
yeah we need a boost...atm i got the TC to use stealth 1 but im gunna lom that...i dont use stealth enough to warrant it...tho more variety would be cool atm we got the PE and Termi...cept theres only 6 termis that i no of on Saturn and i wont be getting one of them soon...

thinking about it the only other pure low-tech on sat i know of just lommed to pistols...tho theres prolly alot more than just lil'ole me ...:p

Dissenter
16-03-04, 12:13
The reason low tech is best for me, is it complemetns my resist setup.

Pp + Moveon as opposed to other dex chips for higher dex and TC guns.

Sure I get no stealth, but that doesn't really bother me.

Paineaser is great for close up fights, sure not as amazing as a pistol, but I can use it Very effectively in neofrag.

With higher RC, due to no TC, you can get almost capped frequency and range, meaning you aim faster and shoot quicker.

The only problem is shots miss and it eats stamina :)

Barak
16-03-04, 12:15
hehe still got my 80 TC just for stealth i hate having to use it tho, i find myself getting bogged down by PPU + (insert nasty class here) so much that it's saved my ass more then I care to remeber. if they remove para i'll ditch my stealth. but untill then i'm stuck with that damned tool.

hoping for a reason to go Low-tech yet I fear there ain't a good one =/

MkVenner
16-03-04, 12:18
i always seem to die before the damn stealth activates no matter how many times i hit the button...even then damn PPUs para me so that by the time it wares off i aint gone no where, or a APU keeps hitting me lol...

ill prooly over cap my RC to take into account my 100 hack gimpage

garyu69
16-03-04, 12:19
need to find someone to duel regually (that and my fekkin titan armor back) Give me a shout if you want to duel sometime. i always need the practive :)

Barak
16-03-04, 12:21
For me low-tech seems more like a dueling setup then an op-war setup scouting getting past people ambushing people on low health etc

that and with my usual job hunting stealthers hum.. think i'll take a look at a lowtech setup tho.

@Gary + Soulblade sure guy's need to get my titan armor back and im up for it

Dissenter
16-03-04, 12:24
I used to be Hightech, and stealth around at ops.

But why have a pe with 10 second stealth when you can have a sniper spy with stealth 3?

When I take my rifle pe to ops, I am normally the Apu disposal guy :p

Few weeks back when our clan owned regants, a crahn clan attacked us. Few monks and a pistol pe + 2 spys.

4 of us, Tank, Apu, PPu, and me as rifle pe.

The other three all concentrated on the ppu. So while the ppu was occupied, I was left to pick of the unbuffed Apus. Fun :D

Barak
16-03-04, 12:26
I was left to pick of the unbuffed Apus. Fun

bah soo tempting and i just re-capped my dex from previous lommage...

damn you.... :p

s0apy
16-03-04, 12:26
hoping for a reason to go Low-tech yet I fear there ain't a good one =/

over 110 AGL is a good reason ;). honestly - either use the extra runspeed to avoid hits (works very well against devourers), or lower ATH and add to resists. i took the view that my TC was doing nothing other than allowing me to stealth, which does nothing other than to allow me to avoid fights, which i tend not to want to do anyway.

i'm not of the opinion that capping the RoF on an easer is necessary - higher runspeed and careful aiming and selecting of shots is better for me at least, as using continuous fire on a capped easer will eat your stamina much too quickly anyway.

Rai Wong
16-03-04, 12:28
enough said........ :wtf: I've made alot of posts about it but people don't agree :rolleyes: well terminator....if I COULD get one maybe it will help A BIT.

That said a Rifle PE is better then a Rifle Spy, and the Rifle PE just sucks compared to any other class other then the spy...quite says alot about riflers in general.

Pretty ridiculous all pistols are viable, but even the best rifles suck.....if rifles are good at all there would be more riflers on every server :/ its proven that players flock to the better side mostly thats why most PEs are pistols, because its TRIED and TESTED that pistols are easier to use, and 90% of fights end up close anyways.

Dissenter
16-03-04, 12:28
Hehe thats what stamina boosters are for.

Main reason I love my lowtech pe is to show up 'uber' pistol pes in duels :p

However, some of the pistol pes I know really do take the piss (Kittana/Alicia Blade) :p

Main reason for this is due to less wep lore, so more psu.

Barak
16-03-04, 12:32
I guess the problems with the RC pe bother me more due to the fact he's my only Char (i can't afford an alt :p) but meh - Diss you git im now looking up a low tech setup, iguess it means more fights for me

Dissenter
16-03-04, 12:33
hehehe, just doing my job :D

Latley I've been getting into my Apu, did some serious rectal breach to a dev tank last night, HAB + HL :p

Barak
16-03-04, 12:36
did some serious rectal breach to a dev tank last night

Erm... o_O

one way to put it I suppose. Now where'd i put that pp chip

Dissenter
16-03-04, 12:37
Main thing I notcied, an SA isn't 100% necesary, but it helps.

I did have a setup for inq 3 but its too much fucking about with drugs, so I just couldn't be arsed.

Barak
16-03-04, 12:40
Can't stand druggins myself 5 mins of drug + 15 mins of drug flash and failed relogging isnt much fun.

got an SA aswell always nice to have :) think i'll replace my dis 3 with a pp tho.

Wish i had +2 more STR for better armor :(

garyu69
16-03-04, 12:49
Can't stand druggins myself 5 mins of drug + 15 mins of drug flash and failed relogging isnt much fun.

got an SA aswell always nice to have :) think i'll replace my dis 3 with a pp tho.

Wish i had +2 more STR for better armor :( Tell you what, i have a Beserk 2 here that you can have if you give me the SA ;)

Candaman
16-03-04, 12:54
Barak low tech @ op fites is amazing usefull if u notice ppu's will always re-shelt first which gives low tech pe's and so a nice window of opportunity to take em down. Plus PE does amazing dmg to pretty much every class just make sure u target someone without a ppu around them and stick to that guy then move on to next and so on.

Then when its just ppu's and they're buddy's left u team with the apu/tank and give them the mcslay i ahve to say sexier than bunneh didn't like the old termi treatment last nite :D

Barak
16-03-04, 12:54
how about a elusive copy of DoY for it :p

EDIT fuck it Diss And Cannings you win off i go to lom *grumbles*

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 13:05
Originally posted by Kal
pain easer and lib both need an aiming boost, all other rifles/pistols are fine

edit: and by aiming boost i mean more bullets hit, not easier to aim

i agree :)
we need that or a rof boost on the pe

ALSO FIX THE DAMN TERMI DOT!!! :mad:
i got my termi and modded it with phosphor because i didnt know about that shit.. now riot shells ( normal standart ammo like no ammo mod ) does alot more dmg than ura / phosphor does... grrrrrrrrrrr

---
lol kyle...but only for you <3 :lol: :p :angel:

ps : im lowtech myself .. and i love it ;)
damn stealth is for pussys :p

/€ and barak.. dm my pe ( natalya ) on pluto and we can go train :)
im gone for 4 weeks now and i`ll come back in 2 weeks so i need to get my aim back :)

Candaman
16-03-04, 13:31
aim back lol u had aim (cough bot cough check in ur c:\hax folder) but no i wanna kick ur pe's ass cy. i did it with PE i'll do it with pe/termi hyb :P

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 13:40
Originally posted by Candaman
aim back lol u had aim (cough bot cough check in ur c:\hax folder) but no i wanna kick ur pe's ass cy. i did it with PE i'll do it with pe/termi hyb :P

if your pe is MaN then ... lol
roro was on my char playing a pe for the first time and he duelled MaN and they were like couldnt kill each other :)

but yea...in 2 weeks when i`m back and after a few days of practice we can duell ;)

Candaman
16-03-04, 13:42
all i can say is roro is getting u a bad name lol he got the mcslay but that was cc that was playing MaN at the time but yeah thats my pe

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 13:44
all i can say is roro is getting u a bad name lol he got the mcslay but that was cc that was playing MaN at the time but yeah thats my pe

i dont care about my name.. people that know me know how good i am..

and wtf is mcslay ? lol

/€ roro also lvls her now.. she`s at dex 76 / con 62 =/
almost forgot.. this pe also has 110 hack with spy imo.. lol
gets like 200 % aim on a pain.. so i gotta lom that too when i come back =(

angelsenior
16-03-04, 14:02
I'm a rifle pe on uranus and my setup includes this;
im hightech for ROG and stealth 2,
100 hack atm
62 vhc
a bit psi use.

the thing I love about this is that I can hack, drive around, stealth, and still do some long range damage (yes im not capped on either PE or ROG be it damage or ROF).
I think its a shame that to be viable in pvp you have to concentrate your skills fully into it.

As of late, I started a spy with the intention for him to do the hacking so that the rifle PE can lom hack to more psi use and wpl.

Candaman
16-03-04, 14:09
Originally posted by .Cyl0n
i dont care about my name.. people that know me know how good i am..

and wtf is mcslay ? lol

/€ roro also lvls her now.. she`s at dex 76 / con 62 =/
almost forgot.. this pe also has 110 hack with spy imo.. lol
gets like 200 % aim on a pain.. so i gotta lom that too when i come back =(

Mines a hacker aswel cy i think 80 base so 100 with imps and 120 with spy3

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 14:12
united gimps! :D

Candaman
16-03-04, 14:14
speak for urself buddy

garyu69
16-03-04, 14:15
I hack 117 with my Low PE, and Cap my Pain Easer :)

Candaman
16-03-04, 14:16
cap RoF?

garyu69
16-03-04, 14:18
Freq cap is 178% ?
if so then yes with my Rifle 1 cast.

Candaman
16-03-04, 14:18
no thats dmg cap foo freq cap is 170/min

garyu69
16-03-04, 14:26
bah

I'll need to check when i get home.
I am pretty sure i cap the DMG without buffs, maybe Freq too, and with the Rifle 1 i cap Aim.

Or something like that.

Will have to check.

Barak
16-03-04, 14:27
noobs these days :)

yeah i'll duel ya Cylon but like I said waiting on my titan armor cus i aint no fisherman (cus im sexy :p)

XaNToR
16-03-04, 14:27
rifles are fine exept pain easer...

Siygess
16-03-04, 14:28
Hmm, I've been wondering about the frequency caps.. In the case of the Pain Easer which caps at 170/min Candaman says, is that 170 3-round bursts on 170 shots in total?

If it was the former, you'd be pretty close to firing three 3-round bursts per second and could empty the clip in just over three seconds! :D

deac
16-03-04, 14:30
rifles pes suck ass... i had to cancel mine since he sucked soo bad :\

garyu69
16-03-04, 14:31

yeah i'll duel ya Cylon but like I said waiting on my titan armor cus i aint no fisherman (cus im sexy :p) I'll duel you in NF.

will clone my Titan for you for the Duel.

No laughing at my noob ass though.
And the first person to say anything about my speed gets Tea Bagged!!!

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 14:36

yeah i'll duel ya Cylon but like I said waiting on my titan armor cus i aint no fisherman (cus im sexy :p)

im not using that fishy suite :p
i`ll dupe you my titan too :)

Candaman
16-03-04, 14:37
u can have a dupe of mine aswell and then u'll be overloaded muahahahahaa

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 14:38
u can have a dupe of mine aswell and then u'll be overloaded muahahahahaa

hmm....

cannings its gettin worse everyday with you =/

Candaman
16-03-04, 14:49
cy y do u turn every thread into a chat between me and you?

Barak
16-03-04, 14:53
i don't think its cyc you just need to stop turning the threads into another lonely heart cannings thread :D

Candaman
16-03-04, 14:55
ain't no lonely hearts here i got cy. <3<3 and i can always log on and kick ur ass barak

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 14:58
lol ... because im BORED at work =(

and cannings.. i wont cheat on kyle and hinch:p

sorry :(

/€ awwww forgot the hinchy :(
*jumps out of the window*

Candaman
16-03-04, 15:00
can't say i'm happy i'm gonna have to pwn u now.

And who isn't bored @ wrk :P if u need some uber boredom relievement though cy log onto irc

hinch
16-03-04, 15:00
oh noz the 3 of you in one thread about time i jumpped in then :)

barak nub i thought i gave you some titan armour :)

as for cannings well ohnoz he never used to post now hes started talking to me and he's a spam whore.

GET A GIRLFRIEND :) (no your sheep doesnt count)

cy <3

Barak
16-03-04, 15:02
barak nub i thought i gave you some titan armour

you did but the guy i handed it to to look after it is having ISP problems i think so he can't get back on to return it.

EDIT Half the anti-Christ o_O

hinch
16-03-04, 15:03
ohnoz.

why did you hand it away in the first place ?

fibber i had 1k removed off my post count for being norty :angel:

Candaman
WTF is wrong with my sheep bah ok i guess i'll have to go visit CHICHI :P

Hinch is a stalker if me and cy are having a relevant on topic convo like now in he comes boasting about his post count when i know ur gm overcapped in post counts u h4x0r

cy <3

Barak
Originally posted by hinch
ohnoz.

why did you hand it away in the first place ?

'Cause i left for a few months came back left then back again :)

Candaman
16-03-04, 15:04
cus he quit like a little girl and then came running back

hinch
16-03-04, 15:05
'Cause i left for a few months came back left then back again :)

come jupi and join the rest of us :) you'll like it more there and you get to play with me more

btw i still rememeber you starting your first char and giving you like a load of stuff :)

Barak
16-03-04, 15:05
cus he quit like a little girl and then came running back

Silence brummie boy get back to your wankin....banking :eek:

EDIT tempting hinch Got a newb ass tank there, might re-roll him to PE tho if i can be arsed to lvl

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 15:06
no way.. stay on pluto and i`ll ppu for you at el farid till we get you a new titan vest^^

:P

hinch
16-03-04, 15:06
Silence brummie boy get back to your wankin....banking :eek:

EDIT tempting hinch Got a newb ass tank there, might re-roll him to PE tho if i can be arsed to lvl

just make sure he's tg :) as for cannings well :)

the only reason he's never at work is he cant get his hand off his dick :)

no you wont cy you got better things to do like cap my apu :) and fix my apu cons setup then fix my ppu cons setup :)

oh and eat lots of loms for me whilst i take your tank and gank ff :)

Barak
16-03-04, 15:07
just make sure he's tg :) as for cannings well :)

the only reason he's never at work is he cant get his hand off his dick :)

rofl new sig

hinch
16-03-04, 15:11
oi ™

Candaman
16-03-04, 15:11
liez jsut cus i'm pwning jupi atm without u hinch when u get back though man we'll fucking drop thier ppu's and all their fighters will be fucked. And barak don't listen to cy. he's commited to pluto from some ******** reason.

Oh and cy. u were right i got noob buffed by FF last nite in a fight it didn't last that long did it.

Barak Jupiter NOW.

I got a apu and tank on slot left could recreate low tech pe i guess

hinch
16-03-04, 15:13
cannings do TG epic pls ta :)

barak jupi

cy jupi and FU pluto :) its too easy

Barak
16-03-04, 15:15
heh i'll go create mah newb now but expect mucho lazyness when it comes to lvling

as for rifles Pes er.. we need a RoF boost and free Termis for all...

hinch
16-03-04, 15:16
shouldnt be a problem after all "fang has gm support" at least it does if you believe the whiners on the german forum :)

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 15:18
abuse carnage to find some way to mule my chars onto jup and i wont ever go back to pluto... but lvling is a TORTURE for me

and i got EVERYTHING i`ll ever need on pluto =/
titan vests.. nearly all good rares 4+ slot.. terminator.. herc , ds and sa...roughly 30 mil.. 3 capped chars...uber clan inc core ops...lots of logins to tradeskillers.... and so on :(

i know pluto is lame as fuck i just cba to work for all that again :(

Candaman
16-03-04, 15:19
lollerskates i never got any gm support apart from the time FAnG called me to hawkins quick i thought it was a op fite but didn't have gr. So i enter zone see two red by gr drop them drop the ppu start running into the op and appear in dark metal.

Apparently it was a event @ hawkins and arbiter doesn't like pking there !!!!

And hinch are u sure about this seperate section that i need to do the epic for? or at least pay a tg master to register for me.

/edit u'll still have all that cy its just u'll play jupi aswell :D:D

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 15:24
but tbh when i saw the fang vids it looked like jup is like pluto..
same uber huge number fights

i didnt play there yet but thats my impression after those vids which looked pretty cool but like.. overkill :)

id rather make an RPK clan on pluto and pk everyone regardless of faction :)

hinch
16-03-04, 15:24
cannings just do epic as i havent decided what i wanna do yet :)

cy as for that use my char and have 5 slotted everythings :) and the best tradeskills on the server :)

and the unlimited resources of the clan :)

only thing im still lacking is ds but i intend to fix that the first week i have inet access back properly (not stolen) and they reopen mc51

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 15:25
hinch gimme an SF and a 2 - 3 slot unmodded pain and i`ll make a pe there :D

rawr thats the idea :lol:

/€ oi but when i play your monkeh what are you going to play ? :)

hinch
16-03-04, 15:26
i think we have a couple of spare 4 slotters lying around the place and i think an sf too its just ds's we dont have any of

*i r be playing a tank that im going to create on jupi using one of your accoutns :)

Candaman
16-03-04, 15:26
its soooo funny cy. so wants to start there but he has got so used to his ez life on pluto he doesn't want a challenge anymore

GURL!

/edit hinch u know me and cc and prob svk will come to mc5 as soon as its open again i can come on tank or monk 92 str :D:D

hinch
16-03-04, 15:28
GURL!

and heres me thinking its only you southerners that wear the dress's :)

here have a shandy but dont drink it too fast im not carrying you home

Candaman
16-03-04, 15:30
Cy. Don sybreak tell u to msg him when u need the sf and PE and he'll sort u out.

He sorted me out with all my shit now i just give him all the rares i get and as soon as the lazy git gets round to ressing the 60+ parts i've got him then they'll be more stuff.

hinch
16-03-04, 15:34
well to my count if cy comes thats

you
cy
cc
barak

combat chars with me and svk as ppu bitches

now to me that looks like a good combat squad for mb raids and pp raids and such :)

Candaman
16-03-04, 15:35
but cy is more of a negative than a positive so

U and SvK

Me
CC
Barak
-cy.

hinch
16-03-04, 15:39
lol

now if we can get 2 more GOOD combat chars that'll leave us with 2 ppus sitting 3 people each should give us enough to hold ops on our own vs upto about 40 people :)

or act as a rear attack force ie: sit fang inside op let baddies attack then we come ******** them from the rear :)

Candaman
16-03-04, 15:41
Rear fucking Barak should have some good tactics for that :P

mite have another apu dunno if he's still play jupi though

hinch
16-03-04, 15:45
i did say good people nub :)

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 15:47
well... im about 80 dex /w imps on my rifle PE. he will be lowtech.

tbh RoG PE is absolutely insane... if played well.

i love the PE. i have seen it cause massive damage. thats why im rollin a PE PE :D

well... that and i was told i had to :p lol

hinch
16-03-04, 15:49
theres a superb PE PE on pluto

cant remember his name for the life of me now but he is absolubtly god like hardly misses at any range and was shrugging off my CS and HL as if they were nailguns

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 15:50
theres a superb PE PE on pluto

cant remember his name for the life of me now but he is absolubtly god like hardly misses at any range and was shrugging off my CS and HL as if they were nailguns

vet aka sgt murder ? :)

hinch
16-03-04, 15:52
no hes pistol this pe is an FA or was last time i saw him his name is on the tip of my tounge but i just cant say it.

really annoying.

btw im making a rifle pe on jupi tonight on your ppu account for you :) ill get it half way for you by time you get back :)

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 15:53
no hes pistol this pe is an FA or was last time i saw him his name is on the tip of my tounge but i just cant say it.

really annoying.

btw im making a rifle pe on jupi tonight on your ppu account for you :) ill get it half way for you by time you get back :)

dajuda`s pe or TGR killer or trillian ? :)

cant think of the name of daj`s pe.. hrrmm its a female non pa pe

WOOOOT omg <3

but go lowtech - no tradeskills :D :)
thanks schatzi >:D<

hinch
16-03-04, 15:55
yeah ofc i will im not stupid :)

and no its neither of them ARG im going to go find the cunt tonight

and no he wears PA black PA

Selendor
16-03-04, 15:57
I was a low-tech rifle PE since retail. But no longer. Seriously, they are underpowered, you only have to look at how few are around anymore. Pain Easer misses more than it hits sometimes, you hardly ever get 3 of 3 bursts hitting, so damage is weak.

I don't have the 'magic' resist formula others have, but in duels I will lose to capped pitol pes, and a very wide range of tanks. And lets be clear here, I was using the very best equipment out there (5 slotted Pain Easer, best imps). So now we'll see how I get on with Pistols, because I really need a reason to actually bring my PE out of his appartment these days, he was so irrelevant.

Saying that, I seem to have lost some points somewhere during the lomming process, grrr :mad: so be careful all you lommers.

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 16:00
Originally posted by Selendor
Saying that, I seem to have lost some points somewhere during the lomming process, grrr :mad: so be careful all you lommers.

yes... that has happened for god knows how long... to stop people lomming to a whole new weapon type without having to level.

garyu69
16-03-04, 16:02
yeah ofc i will im not stupid :)

and no its neither of them ARG im going to go find the cunt tonight

and no he wears PA black PA Would have most likely been [TgR]Killer, he was the only other PE PE i can think of in FA.
I never got to try my final setup against him :(

Candaman
16-03-04, 16:03

Wait till i get home and we'll both roll @ the same time foo

Selendor
16-03-04, 16:05
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
yes... that has happened for god knows how long... to stop people lomming to a whole new weapon type without having to level.

No, I mean that when I re-cap Dex my points total will be lower than it used to be.

hinch
16-03-04, 16:24
Wait till i get home and we'll both roll @ the same time foo

ill be on from about 7pm tonight i hope

Candaman
16-03-04, 16:28
bout 8 for me

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 16:29
fang chat room? O_o

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 16:31
fang chat room? O_o

not only :p

/€ lol :)
i told you you can use it on other forums if ya want to :)

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 16:33
i still wanna steal your sig .Cyl0n

Candaman
16-03-04, 16:33
if u can make one that hinch can access at wrk jester then cool if not then shhhhhhhh

hinch
16-03-04, 16:37
#furious-angels on quakenet for fang but i cant go there norty work :)

im going to setup some spam forums soon so we can chat/spam during the daytime away from nc forums and the mighty hammer

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 16:37
lol... well... i cant access irc from work. not through mIRC etc or through a java client

so i know that it sucks :P

but...

dont fang have a forum? i know i spent most my work time in ssc / nc forums in 2 windows lol

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 16:40
#furious-angels on quakenet for fang but i cant go there norty work :)

im going to setup some spam forums soon so we can chat/spam during the daytime away from nc forums and the mighty hammer

rawr!
do it soon =)
i feel the hammer coming already :O

hinch
16-03-04, 16:43
www.fanghq.org but its not quite finished yet and quite unstable

domain name is ordered though and webspace will be setup soon (tonight prolly)

so hopefully if i get chance ill get some forums online tonight if you want to be told the url to daytime spam forums email me hinch@furious-angels.com and i'll mail it out as soon as i can

(it just gets us off of nc forums really :))

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 16:44
rawr!
do it soon =)
i feel the hammer coming already :O

yeah... im not fang, but ill hijack your forums if ytou get some :)

oh and .cycl0n what you actually said was "empty your PM's" lol :p

which i did

and you never sent me a PM

hehehe

yeah... anyway... that or there should be an ooc area in the forum, like aspam / talk shit area

:edit: HINCH - pm me instead... i cba with works email system (or to launch a 2nd browser to do an email) lol

Candaman
16-03-04, 16:44
u don't wanna know about the FAnG forums atm they are having a little change around. and someone set a sound that plays every time u load a new page its off the fang vids and goes "welcome to the soul of stratovarious" and if i hear it one more times i'm gonna chew off my own ears

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 16:45
u don't wanna know about the FAnG forums atm they are having a little change around. and someone set a sound that plays every time u load a new page its off the fang vids and goes "welcome to the soul of stratovarious" and if i hear it one more times i'm gonna chew off my own ears

well that will help me look like im working O_o lmao

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 16:45
yeah... im not fang, but ill hijack your forums if ytou get some :)

oh and .cycl0n what you actually said was "empty your PM's" lol :p

which i did

and you never sent me a PM

hehehe

yeah... anyway... that or there should be an ooc area in the forum, like aspam / talk shit area

:edit: HINCH - pm me instead... i cba with works email system (or to launch a 2nd browser to do an email) lol

oh lol.. sorry man =/
sure you can use my sig outside these forums :)
:angel:

Candaman
16-03-04, 16:46

SD's home place

Hinch dm me aswell and set me up a sexy email like that i think i have Cannings@Fanghq.org but not sure

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 16:50
SD's home place

Hinch dm me aswell and set me up a sexy email like that i think i have Cannings@Fanghq.org but not sure

ill have one too... well, you never know when i might join fang?! lol :p

hinch
16-03-04, 16:50
lol i dont do the fanghq.org stuff :) thats hial

im just setting up some random forums for ANYONE not just for fang its for us that are bored at work and spam alot :) so we can spam without fear of the hammer

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 16:52
ah ha ok cool.

btw who did your sigs? i have been here since late 2002 and never once got around to sorting myself a decent sig lol

garyu69
16-03-04, 16:53
i still wanna steal your sig .Cyl0n I saw someone else with that sig too (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38126&perpage=15&pagenumber=3) unowned at the bottom :D

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 16:56
Originally posted by garyu69
I saw someone else with that sig too (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38126&perpage=15&pagenumber=3) unowned at the bottom :D

what the ... o_O
i found that sig along with my avatar and lots of other stuff on some pub while searching something for a friend like 1/2 year ago lol

o_O

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 16:58
on some pub

eh?

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 16:58
eh?

public ftp

hinch
16-03-04, 16:59
mine and the nubs are done by parax a fang member you'll have to post on german forums to find his nc forum account though i got no idea what it is

Jesterthegreat
16-03-04, 17:00
mine and the nubs are done by parax a fang member you'll have to post on german forums to find his nc forum account though i got no idea what it is

damn... ill just make a post here and see who wants to do me one :P

ofc i have no clue what i want it to be :p

hmm... i reset my title. it appears i am a neocron maniac lol

recon if i keep posting it will put my name there (NC Junkie / Neocron Junkie)? that would be nice...

Candaman
16-03-04, 17:09
time to wake up i think and parax is a god at the old sig's and hinch theres gonna be soooo much spam on those there forums lol also see if u can incororate one of those in site chat rooms so that its a lot fucking easier than post read post read rinse repeat

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 17:13
time to wake up i think and parax is a god at the old sig's and hinch theres gonna be soooo much spam on those there forums lol also see if u can incororate one of those in site chat rooms so that its a lot fucking easier than post read post read rinse repeat

lol nuuooo my pc is set on blocking all java / flash etc stuff =/
(and i`m not the admin =/ )

just make a simple flame / spam forum :D

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 17:14
I'm here - I hope I didn't miss anything...

<3 .Cy

:D

EDIT------

On a totally unrealted note (like this thread isn't already.... ;)) I notice that I am not the only one stalking someone now - I see Kyle and Hinch have a stalker also... o_O

Candaman
16-03-04, 17:19
HINCH IS STALKING MEEEEEEE

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 17:21
<3 rincey :)

*goes on camping hinch`s and kyle`s apts*

hinch
16-03-04, 17:22
Originally posted by GT_Rince
I see Kyle and Hinch have a stalker also... o_O

yeah i have 3 :)

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 17:23
yeah i have 3 :)

whaaa you`re cheating on me hinch ? :(

garyu69
16-03-04, 17:23
I want a stalker :(

Do i smell?

hinch
16-03-04, 17:28
whaaa you`re cheating on me hinch ? :(

<3

i have j00
cannings

and SD is silently stalking me chanting ressurect teh hybrids cos we all know he loves them :)

Candaman
16-03-04, 17:29
yes.

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 17:30
Originally posted by garyu69
I want a stalker :(

Do i smell?

Is it cabbage ?

Something smells a bit weird - I put it down to Supernova hanging around those Droms for too long... o_O

Edit ------

I also have no stalker... I'm sad :(

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 17:32
hmm ? <3

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 17:33
LOL @ .Cy.....

I feel wubbed again :D

hinch
16-03-04, 17:34
ohnoz i forgot i have another stalker redbutt has me on msn :)

Candaman
16-03-04, 17:37
o_O too many ******** lovers u have me thinks

<3 rince

hinch
16-03-04, 17:39
meh i cant help being popular

LTA
16-03-04, 17:45
Pain Easer shouldnt really have sniping ability imo, it's an assault rifle, the dmg should be a bit higher, the rof maybe only slightly higher but it shoul dbe a close in.
Then if ever snipers lose the TC req then there s a proper low tech sniper option.... and also the runspeed is nice... :p

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 17:48
Who the hell is posting on topic in this thread - how dare you :p

hinch
16-03-04, 17:54
get out you heathen get outta my thread

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:00
lmao

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 18:00
:eek: o_O

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 18:05
get out you heathen get outta my thread

Yeah - Wot he sez !!!!

Kill the heretic ... :p

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:17
keeeeel keeeeel

http://sigdepot.nhldepot.org/Cannings/shadownc.jpg

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 18:20
keeeeel keeeeel

Pah! Such shameless spam....

;)

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:23
GT_Rince
I FEEEL GREAT!

Nuff said

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 18:26
keeeeel keeeeel

http://sigdepot.nhldepot.org/Cannings/shadownc.jpg

LMAO !!!

thats class ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hinch
16-03-04, 18:27
spammy ass mother fuckers

anyway ive sent you all pm's

well u 3 anyway it'll be up in a day or so (perhaps tonight if domain sorts fast enough)

feel free to give url to anyone and everyone it'll be a place for everyone whos bored at work and cant spam on normal forums for fear of the hammer and over moderation

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 18:28
rofl poor sd :lol:

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 18:29
spammy ass mother fuckers

anyway ive sent you all pm's

well u 3 anyway it'll be up in a day or so (perhaps tonight if domain sorts fast enough)

feel free to give url to anyone and everyone it'll be a place for everyone whos bored at work and cant spam on normal forums for fear of the hammer and over moderation

the pornstar.co.uk one ? lol

you mean it ? :lol:

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:32
the pornstar.co.uk one ? lol

you mean it ? :lol:

U wish son a nice way to get porn @ wrk download winamp 5 other than that keep both hands on the keyboard

/edit just read my pm and omg lol

/edit rince i was pointing out the Post count and j'accuse meh of spam

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 18:33
GT_Rince
I FEEEL GREAT!

Nuff said

I don't know what u mean o_O

And yeah - gimmie URL's as well plz :D

hinch
16-03-04, 18:37
yes that is the real domain name :) and yes i do own it do a whois on it :)

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 18:38
oh lol

:lol:

so there we go

www.uk-pornstars.co.uk

will soon be the official spam forum lol

the IT people here will prolly lock my internet con when i go to that domain :eek:

/€ oww sexy david :P

hinch
16-03-04, 18:39
Domain Name:
uk-pornstars.co.uk

Registrant:
David Hinchliffe

Registrant's Address:
REMOVED SO YOU DONT VISIT ME :)

Registrant's Agent:
Fasthosts Internet Limited [Tag = FASTHOSTS]
URL: http://www.fasthosts.co.uk

Relevant Dates:
Registered on: 16-Mar-2004

Name servers listed in order:
ns0.impulsed.net 194.154.163.108
ns1.impulsed.net 213.228.214.134

Possessed
16-03-04, 18:44
Can I come to Jupi too?

Been bored on pluto lately=/ Think I can powerlvl in a few weeks... once I get the last bits of coursework out of the way.

Oh, and SEX STALKER

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:46
Domain Name:
uk-pornstars.co.uk

Registrant:
David Hinchliffe

Registrant's Address:
REMOVED SO YOU DONT VISIT ME :)

Registrant's Agent:
Fasthosts Internet Limited [Tag = FASTHOSTS]
URL: http://www.fasthosts.co.uk

Relevant Dates:
Registered on: 16-Mar-2004

Name servers listed in order:
ns0.impulsed.net 194.154.163.108
ns1.impulsed.net 213.228.214.134

doh that was .com

The answer to your domain search is
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uk-pornstars.co.uk Name not found

hinch
16-03-04, 18:47
fibber its .co.uk NOT .com

www.uk2.net use the lookup there :)

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 18:50
feck its censoring it =/

get a new domain pweez :(

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:51
ahaaaa *buys ticket to dirty leeds*

hinch
16-03-04, 18:55
ill point www.furious-angels.com at there also :)

Possessed
16-03-04, 18:56
Yeah, my school would have my ass on a platter if I went to that domain :o I mean with gravy (^^) and all the trimmings.

You'll want to go to Amsterdam for real dirt cannings ^_^

You outfit stealer you :(

Candaman
16-03-04, 18:56
hinch wants uk-pornstars half for his swinging past time and the other half for his drom sex section

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 18:57
ill point www.furious-angels.com at there also :)
The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the www.furious-angels.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

-----------------------------------------

borked :(

hinch
no i just havent repointed it yet :)

Candaman
no he just hasn't made a page yet patience my child

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 18:58
aah hokay :p

Possessed
16-03-04, 18:58
OMG You still using IE cy?

Get mozilla or opera you nublet:p

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:00

i`m at work lol
at home im using opera mostly and sometimes mozilla :)

ie sucks i know... but im not admin on this machine and its completely borked.. cant install anything...

Candaman
IE = teh win when @ wrk

/edit damn joo and ur power posting cy

Strych9

Get mozilla or opera you nublet:p ONOZ! Web browser peer pressure!!!

:rolleyes:

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:01
Originally posted by Strych9
ONOZ! Web browser peer pressure!!!

dont spam our thread... :mad:

Possessed
16-03-04, 19:01

ONOZ! Someone who doesn't know what :p means

Candaman
16-03-04, 19:04

U R not 1337 enuf 2 POSTZORZ IN OUUR FRED KTHNXBYEEEEEEEEE

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 19:05

What's a nublet? Is it anything like a Niblord ?

hinch
right im going home will try to get these forums up tonight if domains behave

Possessed
Feel free to use the crackheads forum for spam :D (forums.crackheads.ws)

Blu doesn't mind :o

Niblord > all rincey :p

hinch
16-03-04, 19:06
thats clan based though :)

these are going to be jsut forums for anyone and everyone to talk about anything :)

game independant and stuff :)

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:06
Originally posted by GT_Rince
What's a nublet? Is it anything like a Niblord ?

no

niblord > nublet

a long time ago the niblords had the nublets as slaves ... but thats a long story.. i dont want to bore you :)

Possessed
16-03-04, 19:10
thats clan based though :)

these are going to be jsut forums for anyone and everyone to talk about anything :)

game independant and stuff :)

Well atm the forum consists of me, pulse, eggs, and duder spamming at each other with cracky and alex occaisonally popping in o_O not really clan based tbh :p

Candaman
16-03-04, 19:10
ahh but the nublets were tough bastards and our TIME WILL COME AGAIN .... umm good story yeah

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:11
ahh but the nublets were tough bastards and our TIME WILL COME AGAIN .... umm good story yeah

damn right...

FREEDOM !!!

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 19:12
I don't mind being bored - someone bore me plz :D

Candaman
16-03-04, 19:12
THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVE BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM (but what freedom do u ahve when dead *rite clicks respawn*)

Possessed
16-03-04, 19:13
"Mighty Morphin Power Rangers"

Go, go Power Rangers!
Go, go Power Rangers!
Go, go Power Rangers! Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

Go, go Power Rangers!
Go, go Power Rangers!Go, go Power Rangers! Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

http://www.dusko.net/power/pictures/005.jpg

GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!!1!!222

I think I have gone too far this time.

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:13
how often did i tell you to stop with teh glue kyle :(

Candaman
16-03-04, 19:14
kyle u and ur fixes are gonna get u in a whole heap of mighty morphin trouble one day

Possessed
16-03-04, 19:15
I gotta find some pics of them nekkid now....

^______________^

http://image.nartbox.com/ecard/swf/040121_dung.swf

Koreans are insane (that isn't real BTW...)

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:20
im too scared to check it
corean gamers scare me lol

Possessed
16-03-04, 19:22
It isn't that bad man, definantly work safe... go on, click it, it's more freaky than scary... I promise :p.

GT_Rince
16-03-04, 19:22
im too scared to check it
corean gamers scare me lol

LOL - snap. There is no way I am opening that until I know what I am gonna see.. I get scared easily.. :(

Possessed
16-03-04, 19:29
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/KyleVorgon-dancingthings.JPG

Lots of that, and fake poo!

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:30
LOL i knew it !!!

:eek:

thank god i didnt click it :)

/€ *reads pms*
err kyle i mean .. i clicked it ... ! :p

Candaman
16-03-04, 19:31
everyone has stole my sig !!! barstewards

Possessed
16-03-04, 19:32
</3 cy :(

Oh and watch it damn you cannings !11!1!222

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:32
nuuoo <3

:(

Candaman
16-03-04, 19:33
who's got to watch it now kyle i ahve my termi!!!! U gonna come neofrag with me cy and barak tonite?

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:34
who's got to watch it now kyle i ahve my termi!!!! U gonna come neofrag with me cy and barak tonite?

I CANT COME ON THE NEXT 2 WEEKS.. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME

mean bitch :(

Possessed
16-03-04, 19:35
Depends on how much work I gotta do cannings, atm it isn't looking very good=/

Biology and English coursework to do... along with normal homeworks :(

Candaman
16-03-04, 19:35
:P if cy would pull his finger out his ass he'd come along and make some effort DAMN U LAZY BITCH!!!! :P oh well i'll jsut have to whoop kyle

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:41
bye

:eek:

Candaman
16-03-04, 19:53
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh btw cy how is ur char on uranus called ballet dancer?

my one on sat is gonna be uber

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 19:54
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh btw cy how is ur char on uranus called ballet dancer?

my one on sat is gonna be uber

yea i got the copyright on that name :)

Lafiel
16-03-04, 23:21
For About a year now I've been a Pain Easer PE and as of late i've been getting fedup - I see about 6? Rifle Pes on Pluto only because they love their weapon, but why use it when 90% of the Availible pistols hit harder, faster and are more accurate(this is not a bitch at pistol PE's)

The only realy advantage a RC PE has over a pistol user is range which with the current Engine/System/thingy means sod all.

Is there someway it could be improved to be on par with pistols in someway - I don't want to have to go pistol to hit my Target for some level of damage

EDIT it posted half way

I just want to know why Be a Rifle PE?.. i've lost all reason to be one

are u a nib?

rifles > pistols in every way...

Kenjuten
16-03-04, 23:26
OT, but I might as well ask here.

I was gone on vacation from here before this terminology was invented...

So what's a nib, exactly? o_o

Myrlin
16-03-04, 23:27
Originally posted by Kenjuten
So what's a nib, exactly? o_o

Continueing off topic:

The entimology of a word...
Newb
n00b
nub
nib

Kenjuten
16-03-04, 23:33
Further OT..

I think I'm gonna get so killed for this..

but what's next? a Nid? :eek:

Myrlin
16-03-04, 23:37
Originally posted by Kenjuten
Further OT..

I think I'm gonna get so killed for this..

but what's next? a Nid? :eek:

No a Nid is someone that is ubar. So you'll hear convos like

Runner 1: You're such a nib.
Runner 2: Nu uh. I'm a Nid. And now I'll smack you with my hammer
*Runner 2 smacks Runner 1 with a DG
*Runner 1 FREs
Runner 2: I pwned that nib.

PS. I wish I had a rifle PE. My rifle spy needs more defense but I like everything else about the class.

hinch
16-03-04, 23:44
are you saying nid is a nib? norty nid is nice if a little bit small

POCKET NID

anyway those previously mentioned forums are now online :)

if you dont know what were talking about pm me for URLz0r