PDA

View Full Version : bdoy and multiple accounts

icarium
15-03-04, 18:57
i have 2 accounts, do i have to pay for DoY twice?

Candaman
15-03-04, 19:00
http://neocron.jafc.de/images/top_search.gif

petek480
15-03-04, 19:01
Originally posted by icarium
i have 2 accounts, do i have to pay for DoY twice?
Nope, MJS said in one of the bdoy posts that if you have 2 accounts you only have to pay for bdoy once.

Nexxy
15-03-04, 19:02
Whats to stop me from getting someone else to say my account is one of theres and like not paying?...

Myrlin
15-03-04, 19:04
Exactly Nexxy. That's why I am not going to believe that piece of propoganda until its actually in action.

I think its something MJS would like to do for us, but its going to prove to be impossible and he'll have to say "hey look at least I tried" or something to that effect.

StryfeX
15-03-04, 19:12
They will probably tie it to Credit Card informaiton or something.

--Stryfe

Myrlin
15-03-04, 19:26
Originally posted by StryfeX
They will probably tie it to Credit Card informaiton or something.

--Stryfe

I hope they do. I paid for my wife's account using the same credit card, but its in her name, not mine. I'd love to see a solution that lets me only pay for 1 copy of BDoY since both accounts charge the same credit card.

I'm still hesitant though. I think people will complain if it doenst get implemented because MJS promised and I think they will complain if it does get implemented but they dont qualify (like if they used 2 different credit cards).

•Super|\|ova•
15-03-04, 19:29
Originally posted by Nexxy
Whats to stop me from getting someone else to say my account is one of theres and like not paying?...

Good point.

Shakari
15-03-04, 19:30
Originally posted by Nexxy

because you have to install it O.o if u don't buy it u can't install it thus you won't have DoY thats whats stopping you :)

you buy the expansion ... install it ... play multiple account on said expansion, like running multiple accounts on neocron now :D

petek480
15-03-04, 19:32
Originally posted by Shakari
because you have to install it O.o if u don't buy it u can't install it thus you won't have DoY thats whats stopping you :)
I could buy it then send it to nexx and he doesn't have to buy it.

•Super|\|ova•
15-03-04, 19:34
Originally posted by petek480

Exactly.

Shakari
15-03-04, 19:37

yeah you could, but thats illegal, an I think KK should beat anyone who tries it to a bloody pulp with a large spiked nerf bat :)

Candaman
15-03-04, 19:37

send it to me aswell foo

•Super|\|ova•
15-03-04, 19:38
yeah you could, but thats illegal, an I think KK should beat anyone who tries it to a bloody pulp with a large spiked nerf bat :)

Yeah, but question is; how? o_O

icarium
15-03-04, 19:41
Originally posted by Candaman
http://neocron.jafc.de/images/top_search.gif

at work i dont have time. you took the time to post, you could have taken the time to post something useful.

thanks to the rest of you :)

Shakari
15-03-04, 19:43
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
Yeah, but question is; how? o_O

probably by the use of a unique CD key, which could be entered for each account and used to register DoY with any amount of accounts under the same Credit card details maybe??

a vast majority of ppl will be using the same card to pay for multiply accounts I should think

•Super|\|ova•
15-03-04, 19:44
probably by the use of a unique CD key, which could be entered for each account and used to register DoY with any amount of accounts under the same Credit card details maybe??

a vast majority of ppl will be using the same card to pay for multiply accounts I should think

Well I haven't heard KK announcing anything like that so we are back to square one.

petek480
15-03-04, 19:44
Originally posted by Candaman
send it to me aswell foo
Send me $20 first.

Myrlin
15-03-04, 19:47

The 10 day free trial doesnt give you a CD key, so not everyone has one.

Marx
15-03-04, 19:54
It'll probably have its own CD key which ties your install into the system like it does now.

o_O

Shakari
15-03-04, 21:13
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
Well I haven't heard KK announcing anything like that so we are back to square one.

yeah I know was just asked for an opinion lol I didn't say I was right I just said what could be done... :)