PDA

View Full Version : NC:BDoY Preorder Announcement

Pages : [1] 2

Martin J. Schwiezer
15-03-04, 17:57
The pre-order will only be delayed for a couple of days. Pre-order will definitely start late this week or early next week.

However, I think it's better to launch the order page with a little delay, than changing the price for NC:BDoY afterwards. One of the main reason for the delay is that I try to get a better discount price for people who already have an account, than the price that had been negotiated so far. So please don't complain too loud or I'll forward the price as it is right now... ;)

cRazy2003
15-03-04, 17:58
thank god :p
u shud give it to us cheaper as well for waiting so long
(or just give it to me for free wotever your prefer :p )

Shujin
15-03-04, 17:58
i love you guy ;]

and to be honest, most people would pay anything under 50$ for bdoy ;P so you shouldnt worry about the price.

Siygess
15-03-04, 17:59
*lol* Some quick damage control there, MJS ;)

Celt
I knew it

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Nice work keeping up KK's abysmal record on release dates :)

phunqe
Excellent, thank you for the info.

jernau
Fair enough.

**hides kerosine for one more week**

Shadow Dancer
Originally posted by Martin J. Schwiezer
One of the main reason for the delay is that I try to get a better discount price for people who already have an account, than the price that had been negotiated so far.

See, exactly what I said in the other thread.

<3

Anyways, Martin will you be releasing like a big package of all the features DOY will have with the pre-order? Any new info about DOY?

How's your rolex? :p

Shujin
15-03-04, 18:00
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
How's your rolex? :p i think he had to cut half of it off for 10ticle ;]

Zanathos
Now wouldnt that have been better to say on the neocron webpage than just the pre order was delayed?

would of put MANY people at ease.

including me.

its good to see your doing this martin, but quite frankly, i dont care how much it is (within reason)

reddog
fair enough
thx for the announcement
*stops the com bitching*

jernau
15-03-04, 18:02
Stop telling him we don't care about price.:mad:

SirRah
15-03-04, 18:03
do we now at least get a cookie? :p

hope its only gonna be 30€ or maybe 40€. :p

Pwnage
15-03-04, 18:03
edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

Shujin
15-03-04, 18:04
Originally posted by jernau
Stop telling him we don't care about price.:mad: well we care. im just saying most of us would pay anything under $50 because we love nc so much... even after all these long waits and the bugs we encounter we still love it :)

Zanathos
Stop telling him we don't care about price.:mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what shujin said

;)

Judge
Come on... give us a few screenies at least.

Also... it would have been better if you had posted here first, before the main page tbh.

Dribble Joy
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

Shadow Dancer
15-03-04, 18:05
Originally posted by Judge
Come on... give us a few screenies at least.

Yea come on.

That reminds me. Since last week didn't get a sneek peak, do we get one this week? Or is it the next week?

Tratos
15-03-04, 18:06
some screenies or last/this weeks peek would be nice aswell for a little "compensation" :)

~Tratos

ezza
15-03-04, 18:06
and there was everyone getting all excitable on the other thread ready to spill some KK blood.

ah well we shall see what happens by end of week.

at least we got a reason as to why as is also geared towards players benefit

El_MUERkO
15-03-04, 18:07
I wont say i'm not disappointed but I'll live :)

PS: I voted for the sex emote :D (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94033)

Mattimeo
15-03-04, 18:07
The Pre-order is late, the announcement was slow to come about, and the explanation way after that, yet we're supposed to swallow that it's late because you're trying to make the price lower for us?

I find this very hard to believe. We'll see in a few days I suppose :rolleyes:

40$Poser
15-03-04, 18:18
figured this would happen, hopefully it's a decent price for the game.

kohrdreck
15-03-04, 18:18
well ....fine....

and the release date please???

Candaman
15-03-04, 18:19
can i pay what the price is now and just settle my nerves

/edit i hope this is true cus if i were trying to buy time thats how i woulda done it

Zanathos
15-03-04, 18:22
I dont see a pre order page.....

Jeros82
15-03-04, 18:23
So just a few more days and everything will be alright....

*ends his call with President of the United States about throwing bombs at Reakktor*

:lol:

KungLao
15-03-04, 18:23
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

J. Folsom
15-03-04, 18:25
Originally posted by Zanathos
I dont see a pre order page..... That's because it's been delayed. Last I checked delayed meant that something would come later then expected. :p

---

Anyway, since MJS is still trying to get it cheaper I'll forgive him for now, otherwise I'd have unleashed the vengeance of my horde of demon chickens on him. And those things are dangerous! They breathe fire, can impale you on their beaks, and annoy the heck out of you at sunrise!

SynC_187
15-03-04, 18:27
They don't need to charge much because by the time its released they will have made millions in interest from the pre-order deposits :p

Zanathos
didnt MJS say in that post that he was still gonna have the page up today for the pre order, but it wouldnt actually work until the price has been settled on?

garyu69
Probably been asked before but, i have 3 accounts will i need to upgrade them all at once?

LiL T
15-03-04, 18:31
All I can say is Thank you I would personly pay the price and put a donation on top of it if that was at all possible :)

Shadow Dancer
Originally posted by kohrdreck
well ....fine....

and the release date please???

I don't think KK should give a release date until absolutely every single little bitty detail is worked out.

Whitestuff
Originally posted by Shujin
well we care. im just saying most of us would pay anything under $50 because we love nc so much... even after all these long waits and the bugs we encounter we still love it :)

I love it and all, but I wouldn't say anything over $40 for people who don't have accounts and lower for us faithful. I say somewhere in the $20's for us. Seriously, I know it revamps the game a bit, but it is still an expansion after all.

Whitestuff
15-03-04, 18:32
Originally posted by garyu69
Probably been asked before but, i have 3 accounts will i need to upgrade them all at once?

You can update them all at once because MJS stated that you only need to purchase one copy of BDoY for all your accounts.

EDIT: Sorry to double post.

MrChumble
15-03-04, 18:33
I'd rather wait a few days and get it cheaper. This is the pre-order not the actual release...like a few days is going to make any difference to anything :rolleyes:

J. Folsom
15-03-04, 18:35
Originally posted by garyu69
Probably been asked before but, i have 3 accounts will i need to upgrade them all at once? Using his amazing time travelling Rolex, MJS answered your question a few months ago. He's a show-off, isn't he? :p (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1088872)

Originally posted by Zanathos

didnt MJS say in that post that he was still gonna have the page up today for the pre order, but it wouldnt actually work until the price has been settled on?The way I read it, he actually said he didn't add the pre-order page yet to avoid confusion, what with the price it would say there still being subject to change.

LiL T
Seriously, I know it revamps the game a bit, but it is still an expansion after all.

Yes for us its an expansion but for others who don't have an account its a new game yet to be tryed out at least this is my understanding

Myrlin
Originally posted by WhiteKrAkRBOi
You can update them all at once because MJS stated that you only need to purchase one copy of BDoY for all your accounts.

Yeah but MJS also stated that DoY will be ready Q1 of 2003 (a year ago) and it will be free. I'm not going to believe his statement about us only having to pay once if we own multiple accounts until I see it in action.

borl
15-03-04, 18:49
Originally posted by J. Folsom
Using his amazing time travelling Rolex, MJS answered your question a few months ago. He's a show-off, isn't he? :p (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1088872)

It was also stated that DoY would be a free expansion a year or so ago. Things change :p Not that I'm bothered about the cost, if it injects some life into this game I'm happy to pay for it :)

[Edit: Bleh, beaten to it]

Elric
15-03-04, 18:56
Well, it is nice to hear that the delay was over the discounted price for existing account holders, it shows a respect and dedication to what was stated about discounts for us. So definate respect to MJS for that. Still, Delays suck :p

:edit:

Is that only counted for active accounts, cos i had to cancel mine again recently?

I guess it also depends on what format we would recieve the discounted expansion, if it were merely a downloadable option for long time account holders only, theres a good chance I'd go buy it retail anyways, I like my boxes to match up on the shelf :)

Legoias
15-03-04, 18:57
It's still no f***ing excuse. Who's to say we wont get more bullshit later on? I for one wont bow because MJS has thrown another bone.

Mattimeo
15-03-04, 18:57
Originally posted by Elric
Well, it is nice to hear that the delay was over the discounted price for existing account holders, it shows a respect and dedication to what was stated about discounts for us. So definate respect to MJS for that. Still, Delays suck :p

thats if you believe that he's not just putting that spin on it to buy time and save face.

Originally posted by Legoias
It's still no f***ing excuse. Who's to say we wont get more bullshit later on? I for one wont bow because MJS has thrown another bone.

an empty bone at that. It's more useless words. We get those alot around here.

Elric
15-03-04, 18:59
Originally posted by Mattimeo
thats if you believe that he's not just putting that spin on it to buy time and save face.

I never said I believed it :p

It certainly takes the sting out of the circumstances for those who do though.

40$Poser
15-03-04, 19:21
just thinking seriously, how long might it take to discuss a price... I don't get how something a few weeks away couldn't be agreed upon.

gostly
15-03-04, 19:24
well...i almost knew the pre-order was gunna get delayed...but for that reason, it's quite alright...it's just a pre-order...lets just hope bdoy actually gets a release date and then they dont delay it...

question tho...me and my brother play...we both have 2 accounts...both of mine are under my own credit card...both of his are under our parents...are we gunna have to get 2 copies of bdoy?...i mean we're in the same house...just...lol...im assuming we do...that kinda sucks :rolleyes:

naimex
15-03-04, 19:28
speaking of the doy.

just re read that list..

cant believe i didnt see it before

1.5 Cyberspace and HackNet

The HackNet is a kind of matrix, a three-dimensional virtual cyber-net that allows Runners to, among other things, hack into security systems. Hackers can enter this cyberspace via the GenRep system. Their virtual representation will be able to fight security programs, viruses or other hackers with special weapons. They may even work their way through to their enemies' servers and then use their GenReps to rematerialize inside the enemy city in order to infiltrate and spy. The role of the Spy, especially the Hacker profession will be significantly more important in the world of Neocron.

There will be a number of new content elements (e.g. bypassing security systems, stealing construction plans and other data) accessible only through the HackNet.

so you did pay attention to that "Cyberspace" thread a million years ago in brainport, where we had a really good thread going about it :D

ITS ALL THERE :D

Sorry we didn´t think you paid attention to that thread.

Legoias
15-03-04, 19:30
Originally posted by gostly
well...i almost knew the pre-order was gunna get delayed...but for that reason, it's quite alright...it's just a pre-order...lets just hope bdoy actually gets a release date and then they dont delay it...

question tho...me and my brother play...we both have 2 accounts...both of mine are under my own credit card...both of his are under our parents...are we gunna have to get 2 copies of bdoy?...i mean we're in the same house...just...lol...im assuming we do...that kinda sucks :rolleyes:

You shouldn’t make a promise if you know there could be a chance it might not happen. The community would have been much happier with an HONEST and realistic expectation.

SPIKE (pluto)
15-03-04, 19:34
Originally posted by Martin J. Schwiezer
The pre-order will only be delayed for a couple of days. Pre-order will definitely start late this week or early next week.

ok now ure just taunting us:p

Candaman
15-03-04, 19:39
couple of days = early next week???? this in dog years??

Judge
15-03-04, 19:51
Good point.... are we talking "a couple of days" in normal persons time... or a "couple of days" in ReaKKtor time. Because to normal people a couple of days is like two... three at the most. Not seven.

Celt
15-03-04, 20:12
btw, anyone who believes MJS's reason, needs to go get their head checked.

•Super|\|ova•
15-03-04, 20:17
THE DAY OF THE 10TACLE IS AT HAND!!!

Celt
15-03-04, 20:18
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
THE DAY OF THE 10TACLE IS AT HAND!!!
Lord Xantor has returned?!?

40$Poser
15-03-04, 20:29
Originally posted by Celt
btw, anyone who believes MJS's reason, needs to go get their head checked.

yeah seriously I'll believe it when I see it.

Scikar
15-03-04, 20:36
Here's a question then:

Who, honestly, would rather pre-order a couple of days earlier instead of saving £10? You won't get the game any sooner, it won't be released any sooner. Or is it just people being hostile to KK for no reason? Honestly, is anyone really so desperate to pre-order DoY that they start flaming left, right and centre over it?

40$Poser
15-03-04, 20:40
Originally posted by Scikar
Here's a question then:

Who, honestly, would rather pre-order a couple of days earlier instead of saving £10? You won't get the game any sooner, it won't be released any sooner. Or is it just people being hostile to KK for no reason? Honestly, is anyone really so desperate to pre-order DoY that they start flaming left, right and centre over it?

it's not a matter of when. it's sticking to what they say. Don't give an official date and then on the date say 'oh well we can't give pre order because a warbot raided our hq today'

It's a matter of professionalism. I'm starting to think that the game won't even come out in time.

kohrdreck
15-03-04, 20:40
I don't think KK should give a release date until absolutely every single little bitty detail is worked out.

pre order= you give money to pre buy the game, so i think they MUST give the exact release date when you pay, otherwise it s illegal, isn t it?

Scikar
15-03-04, 20:42
Originally posted by 40$Poser
it's not a matter of when. it's sticking to what they say. Don't give an official date and then on the date say 'oh well we can't give pre order because a warbot raided our hq today'

It's a matter of professionalism. I'm starting to think that the game won't even come out in time.

You want to buy a car off me. I say I'll give you a price next week on Monday. Monday comes, I call you. I say, it's £15000 today, but I can get it down to £12000 if you wait until Wednesday. Do you say OK fair enough, or are you that ungrateful that you have a go at me for delaying it when I said Monday?

Marx
15-03-04, 20:43
pre order= you give money to pre buy the game, so i think they MUST give the exact release date when you pay, otherwise it s illegal, isn t it?

No, it isn't.

It's just bad marketing.

Myrlin
15-03-04, 20:43

illegal by whose laws? The US, Germany, the UK?

As long as you have the option to cancel your order and get your money back, I don't think they would have to give you your money. If you get tired of waiting for it then you just get your money back.

40$Poser
15-03-04, 20:44
You want to buy a car off me. I say I'll give you a price next week on Monday. Monday comes, I call you. I say, it's £15000 today, but I can get it down to £12000 if you wait until Wednesday. Do you say OK fair enough, or are you that ungrateful that you have a go at me for delaying it when I said Monday?

No I'd be happy, but this isn't a car we are buying. The date was given weeks ago and KK didn't take the time or effort to get the price settled before the date settled? That's a little lame

Myrlin
15-03-04, 20:45

I would be ok if KK said its $30 today but if you'll all be patient it'll be $20 next week. Thats more info than "Sorry we're still negotiating so we can make it cheaper". How do I know if they are negotiating to get 2 cents or 200 dollars knocked off the price?

dr.fish
15-03-04, 20:50
love you guy ;]

and to be honest, most people would pay anything under 50$ for bdoy ;P so you shouldnt worry about the price

Sujin plz dont talk on my behalf o_O Price is important to most.

And to KK, when u set dates respect em, Ur excuse might be good but i dont give a shit, how significant of organization once again........

Scikar
15-03-04, 20:51
Originally posted by 40$Poser
No I'd be happy, but this isn't a car we are buying. The date was given weeks ago and KK didn't take the time or effort to get the price settled before the date settled? That's a little lame

How do you know that for a fact? Suppose MJS decided the price was fair. Then a few days before, he thinks, "Hmm, that's a bit steep actually, and we did say it was going to be free originally. If we let people pre-order now then the price will be fixed and we won't be able to argue against it. I'll ring 10tacel up." He calls 10tacel, they say they'll consider it and get back to him later in the week. Meanwhile, the NC community flames him for his efforts.

Maybe that's not the case. Maybe MJS is just really lazy and so are all the devs, and they couldn't get it organised in time because they left it until the last minute. So what, we flame them and make them sorry they ever made the game in the first place?

People keep saying how bad a financial situation KK must be in, despite having no evidence to show it. Would it make everyone happy then, if KK said "Sorry folks, we can't afford to do this any more, we're scrapping NC, shutting down the servers, providing no support. Have fun in PlanetSide."

Rade
15-03-04, 20:52
Who cares about when the preorder starts? Its not going to
affect when you actually get the product in any way so why's all
them panties in a twist?

Shujin
15-03-04, 20:52
Originally posted by dr.fish
Sujin plz dont talk on my behalf o_O Price is important to most.

And to KK, when u set dates respect em, Ur excuse might be good but i dont give a shit, how significant of organization once again........ bah ;P u can jus go on ebay and sell 1mil for buy it now at 10$ if u dont got the money ;p

Marx
15-03-04, 20:53
Originally posted by Rade
them panties in a twist?

EXACTLY.

Shujin
15-03-04, 20:54
Originally posted by Marx
EXACTLY. that is true O_o, and its not like it will go out of stock due to all the requests >.<

Marx
15-03-04, 20:58
that is true O_o, and its not like it will go out of stock due to all the requests >.<

EXACTLY.

---

People just need to learn to hold their damned tongue.

Play the game and enjoy it, if you don't enjoy it, stop playing - because an expansion won't make the game you're playing any different.

Ooooooh. New city, hot shit. You'll be bored in a month...

Whining solves nothing, though it does make the community look like a bunch of cry babies.

Vid Gamer
15-03-04, 21:14
I haven't read a single post except MJS's, but if anyone is complaining you should be shot.

MJS is trying to get us a better price on BDoY which is gracious of him since he could just let the current price stand. Also, it's not like the actual expansion is being delayed, just the damn pre-order. It's not going to kill you if you pre-order a few days later. :rolleyes:

PS: If no one has complained in this thread, and totally ignore my post. :p

Celt
15-03-04, 21:23
How is it whining to complain that yet another deadline hasnt been met, and we've been given - frankly, a rather unbelievable reason for it.

@Marx: stop being such a fanboy, its irritating.

@Scikar: You're comparison was terrible, we arent given the option to pre-order it now at a higher price.

Marx
15-03-04, 21:28
How is it whining to complain that yet another deadline hasnt been met, and we've been given - frankly, a rather unbelievable reason for it.

ONOZ, WE CAN'T ORDER IT EARLY AND NOT RECEIVE IT FOR AWHILE.

THE HORROR

So what... Am I supposed to start plotting to burn down Reakktor HQ?

Yeah, another deadline they haven't met head on - I'm not suprised, and as such, I don't care.

If you want to shout bloody murder, go ahead and do it - but it just makes you look like a retard.

:rolleyes:

El_MUERkO
15-03-04, 21:36
Originally posted by Rade
them panties in a twist?

How do you know that rade?

Say loads of people sign up for the preorder, so the publishing company decides to speed up the distribution, who knows what effect the number from the preorder could have on the sale of the game.

So I care, I'm not crying because its been delayed a few days but I still wish it wasnt.

nobby
15-03-04, 21:41
i knew it, get this sorted out now!
ive waited too bloody long for this and im still owed my christmas present and my reward for fixing the problem where neocron crashes at the log on screen!

btw i want a nice cash-sum in cash or neo credits
also my christmas present shall be a bunch of artifact drones please.

thebee
15-03-04, 21:47
I dont understand what a publishing company has to say to the price of the game if its offered as a download on the website. Unless of course they are fronting the bill for the bandwidth.

I dont understand why the offer for BDOY to already existing account holders cant be DIRT cheap if they opt to download it off the internet. Being a bit familiar with the cost of publishing a game I am aware that offering it in this manner could allow it to go for as low as $10 for the downlad. If those ppl, liuke myself, want to purchase the CD, Book, and Box. Then allow them to the option to pay the ~$30 price to get the extra thrills.

Anyway, that was my 15secs of community effort. MJS pitch that one at your publish and watch them dance around how that is "not allowed" according to your publishing agreement.

Celt
15-03-04, 21:50
ONOZ, WE CAN'T ORDER IT EARLY AND NOT RECEIVE IT FOR AWHILE.

THE HORROR

wow, way to miss the point.

We have been lied to again.

Another date has been missed.

Another crappy unbelievable excuse.

So what... Am I supposed to start plotting to burn down Reakktor HQ?

Yeah, another deadline they haven't met head on - I'm not suprised, and as such, I don't care.
Who's plotting to burn down KK HQ?
As far as I can see, people are just dissapointed, not because the pre-release is delayed, but because KK have broken another promise, and unapologetically.

If you want to shout bloody murder, go ahead and do it - but it just makes you look like a retard.

And making excuses for every mistake KK makes, and blaming everything on the player doesnt make you look like a retard?

k.

Drake6k
15-03-04, 22:01
You know what, this is bullshit. I dont care if I have to pay a little more. KK seriously why cant you do anything on time? :rolleyes:

Rade
15-03-04, 22:06
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
How do you know that rade?

Say loads of people sign up for the preorder, so the publishing company decides to speed up the distribution, who knows what effect the number from the preorder could have on the sale of the game.

So I care, I'm not crying because its been delayed a few days but I still wish it wasnt.

Because I know quite a bit about how the gaming industry works,
and thats not it. Even if it were, do you honestly think that the
impact (if any) that delaying the date they start taking up pre-
orders would be big enough to actually affect the publishers
attitudes towards the release of the expansion? pfft.

Marx
15-03-04, 22:10
wow, way to miss the point.

We have been lied to again.

Another date has been missed.

Another crappy unbelievable excuse.

You missed my point - If you don't like the shady practices, stop playing the game.

As far as I can see, people are just dissapointed, not because the pre-release is delayed, but because KK have broken another promise, and unapologetically.

Once again - does it matter? No.

Anyone who gets upset over something as trivial as this needs to reexamine their life, because its pretty sad.

And making excuses for every mistake KK makes, and blaming everything on the player doesnt make you look like a retard?

Where do I make excuses? I say, "Get over it you whiny crybabies."

There's a big difference, I can tolerate all the stuff KK does, because the minute I don't - I just stop paying...

Some people need to make that realization.

Whitestuff
15-03-04, 22:12
I can honestly say that I understand both points of view.

1. I understand that many people are disappointed. Not because they can't preorder today, because its just a preorder and means nothing in the scheme of getting the game sooner, but because the promise was broken. It was made at the end of January and it is a little odd that this little bit of info hadn't been sorted out yet, but I respect that MJS is doing something about it. However, this goes along with all of KK's missed dates which is an impressive record.

2. I understand those who are greatful that MJS is doing something to give us current subscribers a break. I'm a college student and money is short, so saving 10 bucks is a good thing. Its good that MJS cares enough about the loyal subscribers to get us a better deal and it shows that KK does things for the community and that they work to make us happy.

Now for my point of view. I am disappointed that I can't preorder today, but I know that it will be available soon and I can wait. I've been waiting for BDoY this long, a few more days til the PREORDER won't make any difference.

Scikar
15-03-04, 22:18

@Scikar: You're comparison was terrible, we arent given the option to pre-order it now at a higher price.

If KK allowed the price to be set as it is, and then said "Oh wait, that's too high, can we lower it?" then negotiation would be much harder than if they negotiate first. And no, I am not getting dragged into yet another pointless argument where you slate KK regardless of what anyone says and then you go an pay them more money at the end of the month. Pay your money, and shut up, or stop paying, and say why you stopped. But don't be a hypocrite.

KimmyG
15-03-04, 22:24
Pre-Order a bit late who cares. It should have zero effect on DoY coming out so it isn't a big deal at all. If they really are trying to get a lower price I for one am not gonna cry about saving a few bucks.

mdares
15-03-04, 22:25
hell cheaper is good especially for us poor college people. (meh, the difference in price can probably feed me for a few months; 10 cents raman instant noodles baby! 3 bucks can feed meh for a month!)

much thanks mjs

:D

Dru Blood
15-03-04, 22:28
just got home from work, cool a page update....

hmm

*puts credit card away*

but ya-know martin its good that you did an official report on the matter for that im happy to wait a little while longer ;)

RayBob
15-03-04, 22:37
I apologize if this has already been asked, I didn't read the whole thread. 8|

If someone has multiple accounts, do they have to buy an upgrade for each account?

Thanks

Ray

masterguyver
15-03-04, 22:48
[edited violation of fourm rules][freya]

Originally posted by Drake6k
You know what, this is bullshit. I dont care if I have to pay a little more. KK seriously why cant you do anything on time? :rolleyes:

this it the truth. fath and trust in kk has fallen to a low point. if they had kept this pro-order date would have gone a long way to getting some of that back.

Whitestuff
15-03-04, 22:50
Originally posted by RayBob

If someone has multiple accounts, do they have to buy an upgrade for each account?

Thanks

Ray

No, MJS has said that multi accounts will need only one copy of BDoY. How? I dunno. Speculation? Ties to credit card details maybe.. Will it work? I dunno.

Marx
15-03-04, 22:50

Whitestuff
15-03-04, 22:52
^^ what marx said.

Celt
15-03-04, 22:53
And no, I am not getting dragged into yet another pointless argument where you slate KK regardless of what anyone says and then you go an pay them more money at the end of the month. Pay your money, and shut up, or stop paying, and say why you stopped. But don't be a hypocrite.
How am I slating KK regardless of what anyone says?

MJS said it's delayed, are you trying to tell me he's lying and it isnt delayed?

Because if it is delayed, all my points still stand.

Myrlin
15-03-04, 22:54
Originally posted by RayBob

Thanks

Ray

No new info on that topic. MJS said we wouldn't have to a long time ago, but as with the price of BDoY, things change.

PS. Go Away Masterguyver, you troll.

masterguyver
15-03-04, 22:54
[edited for consistency -- Vithar]

I belong here just as much as you or anybody!

Scikar
15-03-04, 23:00
How am I slating KK regardless of what anyone says?

MJS said it's delayed, are you trying to tell me he's lying and it isnt delayed?

Because if it is delayed, all my points still stand.

And you must be a hypocrite too, since you're paying your money and wont shut up.

[edited for consistency -- Vithar]

Try not to flame, I know you must be upset about KK lying to you again and all but don't let it get to you. I pay my money, because I am happy with paying it, I like the game, I get on and play it. I post constructive criticism from time to time and encourage improvement. I don't have much of a problem with KK, and I think they're doing a good job given the circumstances. Given the game in its current state and the current situation, I am happy. You, on the other hand, are not. I have never once seen you post anything other than criticism of KK, and saying how they should do things your way, and how angry/disappointed/fed up you are. If you don't like it, why do you still give KK some money every month? I pay them because I think the money is worth every penny. Why do you?

xkorpio
15-03-04, 23:02
Anyways, Martin will you be releasing like a big package of all the features DOY will have with the pre-order? Any new info about DOY?

Peek #6: New B: DoY feature

- increased accuracy in release date of future updates

Vampire222
15-03-04, 23:07
STFU already, geez, martins trying to get everyone a good (cheap) deal, and all people can do is bitch about him for trying... shitty community, no wonder people leave that much

Celt
15-03-04, 23:09
Try not to flame, I know you must be upset about KK lying to you again and all but don't let it get to you. I pay my money, because I am happy with paying it, I like the game, I get on and play it. I post constructive criticism from time to time and encourage improvement. I don't have much of a problem with KK, and I think they're doing a good job given the circumstances. Given the game in its current state and the current situation, I am happy. You, on the other hand, are not. I have never once seen you post anything other than criticism of KK, and saying how they should do things your way, and how angry/disappointed/fed up you are. If you don't like it, why do you still give KK some money every month? I pay them because I think the money is worth every penny. Why do you?
excellent, you skipped the fact that your previous post showed you as a hypocrite too.

way to go.

Please feel free to quote where I have ever said to KK they should do things my way?

The only reason I still play is for venus, and guess what, none of that is due to KK!

If I could pay AD only to play on venus, I would happily do so as they truly do deserve the money.

Until you can find a way for me to do this, feel free to have a cup of shut up.

Scikar
15-03-04, 23:20
excellent, you skipped the fact that your previous post showed you as a hypocrite too.

way to go.

Please feel free to quote where I have ever said to KK they should do things my way?

The only reason I still play is for venus, and guess what, none of that is due to KK!

If I could pay AD only to play on venus, I would happily do so as they truly do deserve the money.

Until you can find a way for me to do this, feel free to have a cup of shut up.

Why don't you go take a lesson in understanding, come back and read my post again? As I have said twice now, I don't moan at KK, I am happy with where my money is going. You still haven't answered my question any more satisfactorily than MJS has answered yours - Why DO you pay money to KK? Venus may have a better atmosphere, better community and better GM support than the other servers, but it's the same core game, the same core game that you have serious issues with.

I would go back to dig up that glorious thread where you tried to tell KK how to handle a release better, how to advertise better, told everyone how knowledgable about the MMORPG industry you are, and how by your expert opinion KK must be making a loss. But you're not worth the effort.

Kuya
15-03-04, 23:23
Originally posted by Vampire222
STFU already, geez, martins trying to get everyone a good (cheap) deal, and all people can do is bitch about him for trying... shitty community, no wonder people leave that much

I agree with vamp,

DAMN YOU, you all sound like a pair of VERY OLD SENIOR Citizens, can do anything else then complaining. Why dont you just go and play the game insted of complaining about it.

nugz420
15-03-04, 23:25
Hmm so will we know who the publisher is at the time of preorder?

Sheba
15-03-04, 23:40
i love you guy ;]

and to be honest, most people would pay anything under 50$ for bdoy ;P so you shouldnt worry about the price.

Not for a expansion...unless it fixed every friggin bug in the game! ;)

Celt
15-03-04, 23:43
[B]Why don't you go take a lesson in understanding, come back and read my post again? As I have said twice now, I don't moan at KK, I am happy with where my money is going.
You said "pay and dont post" not "pay and dont moan"
get a clue.

You still haven't answered my question any more satisfactorily than MJS has answered yours - Why DO you pay money to KK? Venus may have a better atmosphere, better community and better GM support than the other servers, but it's the same core game, the same core game that you have serious issues with.
No it isnt.

Venus delivers more content, deals with exploiters and cheaters, has actual faction councillors who play, has a balanced political system in place.

In essence, venus is the rpg part of the so called "mmofpsrpg" of neocron, the core game isnt even similar.

I would go back to dig up that glorious thread where you tried to tell KK how to handle a release better, how to advertise better, told everyone how knowledgable about the MMORPG industry you are, and how by your expert opinion KK must be making a loss. But you're not worth the effort.
You mean where I posted a few publishers who had taken on either: low publicity games or start up mmo's?

I have also said many times that KK is making a profit, how much of one I dont know.

So go dig up the thread, instead of posting crap.

Remember the thread where you said you knew nothing, were an idiot and generally hadnt a clue?

I do, so it must be true.

Myrlin
15-03-04, 23:46
Originally posted by nugz420
Hmm so will we know who the publisher is at the time of preorder?

The publisher is 10tacle. They purchased KK and the decision was made.

Vithar
15-03-04, 23:49
Celt and Scikar take it to PM's!!

Vithar

joran420
16-03-04, 00:02
I would like to see them do stuff when they say but I would rather wait a few days to save money.... I dont know if i will pay more than 20.00 ....depends what i get...Im not gonna pre order anyway....I'll just wait till it comes out i been playin for a looooong time a couple more days of the same game wont kill me

Genty
16-03-04, 00:26
I'll never understand why people are making such a fuss about a pre-order date being set back a few days, seriously, lay back in your seat for a few mins and ask yourself "Does it really matter all that much that I need to get stressed about it". Ahh well, get stressed if you really wish, just remember your heart will give way to the stress before mine will.....

Vid Gamer
16-03-04, 00:27
[edited for violation of the forum rules -- flaming]

Dade Murphey
16-03-04, 00:29
the thing is it seems a lot of people are xpecting some sort of official and final date for the release of DoY...I can garauntee that just because something is up for Pre-Order does NOT always or have to promise a release date...most of the time they do come with a release date...but on occasion you get something that's coming out "early 2004" such as the new U2 album...but we've been selling preorders to it at work for some time

Marx
16-03-04, 00:33
Originally posted by masterguyver
I belong here just as much as you or anybody!

Yeah, well you sure do bitch and moan a hell of a lot. Seeing as playing is optional, you must be torturing yourself or something like that... Masochism maybe?

Originally posted by Dade
the thing is it seems a lot of people are xpecting some sort of official and final date for the release of DoY...I can garauntee that just because something is up for Pre-Order does NOT always or have to promise a release date...most of the time they do come with a release date...but on occasion you get something that's coming out "early 2004" such as the new U2 album...but we've been selling preorders to it at work for some time

Pretty much. Most people don't really grasp that.

Cubico
16-03-04, 00:43
$15, $30 or $50, add-on, new game etc. ...
Look at other MMORPGs Add-Ons, then you will see how much BDOY should cost. These are the competitors for NC, and thats the league where I want to see NC.
I would like to have NC in a similar position as DAOC or Everquest. No MJS-like announcements and trouble any more.

Then I can be sure that I will get a "mature" product and service, now and for future add-ons.

The "familar" relationship between MJS and the community is OK, and I am happy about it, but it does not help when things are always delayed and there is confusion in the paying community.

I think people are willing to pay a good price for this add-on, just to be sure that the game will be continued.

Marx
16-03-04, 00:44
The only problem with that... Is that DoY isn't an add on really...

I mean, its an add on for us, but its a completely revamped game for everyone else.

Its not being released in an normal 'expansion' fashion, forcing you to have NC first... Its being released as a bundle.

james_finn
16-03-04, 01:01
I am so disappointed in this community. How childish can you all be? I play neocron for the game, and I am very happy to pay for all of my three accounts even whilst I am at uni and on 56k. I have looked into the prices of other (unmentionable MMORPG) and I would not pay that sort of money just to play it.

Why should it matter that NC: BDOY has been delayed? :rolleyes: as it has already been stated its not like its going to be released any quicker!

Overall it is the community that makes this game, and unfortunatly there is very little left of the community that I have grown to love over the last year or so. And I for one am going to be trying to promote the "new game" that is BDOY and I really dont mind waiting a little bit longer to pay for the expansion!

So lets just all leave KK alone to try to continue to make the game we all *love* better rather than having to have them come on here and remove all of the spam and flames, what kind of impression will we give to any new people who decide to join?

Any way my 2c

Delphi
P.I.M.P. "Talent Scout"

Elric
16-03-04, 01:56
Is 10catel the actual publisher aswell?

I thought they were just another company game company that merged / 10catel bought over KK / KK bought over 10catel... whatever it was...

I may have missed MJS actually stating this, but from what I remember 10catel are just on as another developer thats joined forces (in whatever way) with KK.

Anyways.

my point earlier was this ..(I'm not saying whether I believe it or not, so dont ask, I like to keep some of my opinions to myself for the better of other's sanity :p)

If Martin is being honest and that is the reason for the delay, then respect is due for what he is trying to do for Me, You, ALL of us here.

If he's lying... well... does it matter?

Even if he is, you can make up whatever little conspiracy theories you like, it doesnt mean theyre accurate or even half truthful.

In the end, we have Martin's word on it, whether you believe it or not, if he says thats what the delay was, then thats what it is.

IF we had other things that maybe pointed to a different reason, then ok, some suspicion could be cast. Generally though MJS and the rest of the team have been honest about almost everything.

Ok, things changed over the year of what was going on and thats to be expected really. Nothing can stay exactly as planned.. that never realistically happens... ever (The best laid plans of Mice and Men... etc).

At least he was willing and took the time to post a feasible reason for the delays and should be respected for that.

Ok, it still sucks having it delayed (with the pre-order thing I wasnt actually going to order it in advance, I was hoping for more indepth info on what was going to be in it.) but these things happen.

but flaming and abusiveness over a delay isnt exactly going to inspire them to get it done any quicker is it.

Personally, if I were MJS right now reading some of this thread, I'd basically say stuff the lot of ya. shut the forum down and sell it for whatever price i damn well pleased.

Be careful what you push people into doing.

Mattimeo
16-03-04, 01:59
Originally posted by james_finn
I am so disappointed in this community. How childish can you all be? I play neocron for the game, and I am very happy to pay for all of my three accounts even whilst I am at uni and on 56k. I have looked into the prices of other (unmentionable MMORPG) and I would not pay that sort of money just to play it.

Why should it matter that NC: BDOY has been delayed? :rolleyes: as it has already been stated its not like its going to be released any quicker!

Overall it is the community that makes this game, and unfortunatly there is very little left of the community that I have grown to love over the last year or so. And I for one am going to be trying to promote the "new game" that is BDOY and I really dont mind waiting a little bit longer to pay for the expansion!

So lets just all leave KK alone to try to continue to make the game we all *love* better rather than having to have them come on here and remove all of the spam and flames, what kind of impression will we give to any new people who decide to join?

Any way my 2c

Delphi
P.I.M.P. "Talent Scout"

I pay for 2 accounts and enjoy playing the game too. And I'd have to be retarded to believe the pre-order date effects the release date of the expansion. But, with that said, I also have to say missing the date just further proves that KK's word on anything is about worthless, you can see this evidence everywhere.

The community for this game has already degenerated to the point that it's a con point for playing the game (a friend of mine took one look at how people in this game act and refused to play) and that won't change with BDOY unless there are some major attitude changes from other people playing, and a demonstration by KK to facilitate other types of gameplay.

Also, the forum mods are not the development team, so us flaming has little bearing on the game. and personally, the less edited the better, it's dishonest to display anything but exactly how it is.

I don't even really care that they missed the date for the to take my money, but it's laughable that it was predicted by so many people. KK really needs to work on their character as a company, Love their game, but I have my doubts about the people behind it.

xkorpio
16-03-04, 02:05
Originally posted by xkorpio
Peek #6: New B: DoY feature

- increased accuracy in release date of future updates

That was just ironic.

Now serious, I dont mind pay for B:DoY like a new game, IF it makes a boost to the game.

I really LOVED the game for the first time I saw the first webpage (yeah, that one all in orange), but now I see that the game becomes a WB camping and no point in any form of economy or trade that not involve rares.

Op fights and PvP are cool oriented, but can also be boring.

Seems that DoY will bring some features we want to ROLEPLAY in this game (a lot of people wants to) stay in char and have fun (and have guns :P)

Will wait whatever needs to we waited.

I said.

MJS, keep the good work, the most repeated words of people talking about neocron is "a game with a lot of potential but..."

What if we (together) can erase the "but..."? And even reach full potential?

For neocron, for the players

Nc > ALL - Nc OwNz YoU - NC RULES!!! (Can I have a better discount now on Doy :D)

~Drav~
16-03-04, 05:19
If I was new to the game and this was my first day looking at the forums, i would honestly think what a bunch of pricks. Yeh, its late, but who cares, the attitude of some of the people in this thread is astounding, gimme gimme gimme its the end all and be all of my presence etc... its a game lol, get over it, christ...

The funniest pposts ive seen on any forum in a long time is the argument between scikar and celt, jeez celt, every post just reminds me of some 40 year old manic depressive that is hell bent on getting his own way for once... they aint gonna turn around and say "ok fuck it guys, have it at the current price because some people cried instead of waiting untill negotiations are over thus getting a hopefully better price..." are they ?

Its their company, let them make their own fuckups and deal with it. Just about everyone else puts up with it, why cant you ?

At the end of the day, what would you do if they said that DOY will not be coming out due to financial difficulties or whatever, and that neocron was closing down . . . Move on to another game ? Or sit there, makin some crack pot plan to save the neocron world on a shoe string and a 10 quid note ?

Its your choice to play the game or not

Its THIER choice what changes are made to the game, whats implemented and what isnt, when things are released and how they go about releasing it.

I'll stop here before i go too far...

Celt
16-03-04, 06:39
Originally posted by ~Drav~
Its their company, let them make their own fuckups and deal with it. Just about everyone else puts up with it, why cant you ?
I do put up with it, I also predicted a few and laughed when they came true(just ask anyone who was on vent with me on sunday night/monday morning)

The funniest pposts ive seen on any forum in a long time is the argument between scikar and celt, jeez celt, every post just reminds me of some 40 year old manic depressive that is hell bent on getting his own way for once...
New nick, same old fenyx.
This is like the 4th thread you've posted on purely to "comment"(and I use that term loosely) on myself and scikars arguments? Their's a reason your replys are always edited in those cases.
Take the hint and stay away? :)

At the end of the day, what would you do if they said that DOY will not be coming out due to financial difficulties or whatever, and that neocron was closing down . . . Move on to another game ? Or sit there, makin some crack pot plan to save the neocron world on a shoe string and a 10 quid note ?
Probably try FFXI, or go back to eve.

Its THIER choice what changes are made to the game, whats implemented and what isnt, when things are released and how they go about releasing it.

I'll stop here before i go too far...
And it's my choice to post a reply laughing at another delay.

(no, I dont care that the pre-order was pushed back, no I wasnt going to pre-order, no, I wasnt expecting them to meet the date, yes I was dissapointed that they failed to meet it.)

Swelly
16-03-04, 07:03
No wonder ppl got so man y posts total on thsi forum.I been counting ppl that respons 10 times to al lsame stuff and all they
say is really worth NOTHING.
I suggest shut it and wait.It won't come any faster anyway

Jules69
16-03-04, 08:08
okay, pre-order delayed cause of pricing isues, i can deal with that.
But MJS, can you tell me...how long, approximately, do you think it will take to release DoY?

just wondering...I mean, you've done this before...

manderf
16-03-04, 09:02
well i dont care really that much but i see more and more people becoming inactive and waiting for BDOY. I just hope it will be out soon.

angelsenior
16-03-04, 10:31
Ill only add this;

all good things come in due time;

-flaming inst gonna speed up anything, be it pre-order, be it release date.

-if the expansion is good then, yeah, whatever price wont stop me from buying it (paying cheap is good, getting a cheap game for it in return isnt).

-some people really ought to get some patience.

-I dont think any of us has a clear view of what's going on/what's needed to be able to judge whether choosing a correct price is easy or not (I know its not!).

-Dont believe in too much miracles because you'll get dissapointed a lot then, that being said, keep the good hopes up and dont become too dark-minded either.

I know KK is doing their best and that's fair enough for me!

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 13:17
uh okay martin...as long as you dont delay doy itself i dont care about the preorder :)

i just hope you know what you do cause alot ... ALOT of people will be really pissed off when doy gets delayed again :(

but i have trust.. :p :)

borlegan
16-03-04, 14:38
Maybe Im wrong as I dont have enough time to read all post of all threads... but...

Where can I see the full feature list of the game ?
Where can I see new screenshots of the game ?
Where can I download a teaser or trailer of the game ?

This is not a flame, just wanna know what Im going to buy... and for those ppl that dont care about price, I do, price will be important as this update was going to be free and as NC was going to be advertised.

This is not a flame... I agree to pay for NC *again* but I do care about price.

DO NOT misunderstand my words guys, but Im tired of delays and secrets about the release, I have bet for this game and want to see results... I know that it will be the best game.

.Cyl0n
16-03-04, 14:42
Originally posted by borlegan
Maybe Im wrong as I dont have enough time to read all post of all threads... but...

Where can I see the full feature list of the game ?
Where can I see new screenshots of the game ?
Where can I download a teaser or trailer of the game ?

This is not a flame, just wanna know what Im going to buy... and for those ppl that dont care about price, I do, price will be important as this update was going to be free and as NC was going to be advertised.

This is not a flame... I agree to pay for NC *again* but I do care about price.

DO NOT misunderstand my words guys, but Im tired of delays and secrets about the release, I have bet for this game and want to see results... I know that it will be the best game.

they posted screens and the feature list way back... just do a search...
they didnt show a teaser yet tho.. id really like to see one too :)

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 14:52
Considering theres no actual release date for the game set to a specific day then what does the pre order matter ?

monkehs

REMUS
16-03-04, 15:10
Makes me wonder what KK is doing with all our money, oh well i've gotten got rid of 1 account only 2 to go, its a count down, MJS, get ur act together you have had long enough for this launch, NC is a good game but without more content its getting hollow.

Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
Considering theres no actual release date for the game set to a specific day then what does the pre order matter ?

monkehs

becuase its another broken promise

borlegan
16-03-04, 16:11
Maybe Im wrong again, but they posted some screen shots... a few and a not definitive and not complete list of features... there was some info and points about improvements that will be done but nothing definitive, except the change of graphics, rpos... and things like that.

Strych9
16-03-04, 17:01
Man, if only Neocron was just a game that we elect to play for our own enjoyment.

Just like Marx said- if its no longer fun for you... if you get physically shaken up because KK "lied to us again"... then take a hike. Do yourself a favor, and us a favor, and cancel your account in protest and go play that other game- you know the one that is always on time and always does what it promises.

Go play that game and live a happier life, and let us sadists wallow in the pain and agony that is Neocron.

Anyone that bitches about broken promises and bad customer service loses ALL credibility if they keep paying KK and taking the rotten treatment. I get a bad meal at a restaurant and get sick, I dont go back. I dont just go back, complain to management, berate the other customers, and then go home and puke up my guts again.

borlegan
16-03-04, 19:01
Strych9, maybe Im not explaining correctly or maybe you havent understood it, or maybe you cant understand me, so I recommend you to think before answering.

Let me explain it in a simple way so you will understand:

1) I havent said that "KK lied to us again"
2) Im asking for some info before buying, maybe you dont think before buying, but I do.
3) I have said that maybe Im wrong because didnt know that full list of *definitive* features and screenshots, seems that Im not like you, I dont have the true in my pockets.
4) What means do yourself a favor and us a favor ?, is this personal ?, are you so frustrated to answer that way ?, I wont say more at this point.
5) Do I lose credibility because I ask for more info before buying ?, man, start to think, pls !!!

I wont go on because its too easy to reply your bunch of words that doesnt matter the time I waste to do it.

Just one more thing, if you can express in a public forum against a person that ask for info and that say that care about price, dont want to think what will you do when some one express a different opinion or writes some words against your way of answering, like I do at this post.

Im open to talk about this, but you have to be polite and do NOT change my words because I have asked it in the right way and as a right I have (till people like you rule) I can express what I like about NC and what I dont like... and I want to know what Im going to buy... thats all.

I hope that you have understood it now.
Oh... I forget, I like NC and I play NC... and Im sure that I have reported many bugs and helped with ideas while you was flaming others at forum

Kenjuten
16-03-04, 19:02
While your logic is noted and appreciated, Strych9, a restaurant CAN have its bad days.

You don't have to try another analogy, I understand what you're talking about. I'm just saying.

Edit @ Borlegan: Dude, chill out O_o I don't think Strych9 was talking to you, rather he was talking in general to people who aren't you.

borlegan
16-03-04, 19:40
Ok ;)

joran420
16-03-04, 19:57
there is not a complete list that has been released...only partial info

Im not gonna pre order it until it comes closer to actuall release so delayed pre order means nothing to me

Myrlin
16-03-04, 20:13
Strych9 you're analogy is flawed. You're assuming there are other restaurants that serve the same food and can therefor replace the restaurant that made you sick.

There are NO other MMOFPSRPGs like neocron. There is one we can't talk about but it hasn't even hit beta yet. The reason many people stick around is because even with bugs, broken promises, shoddy patch jobs, and the rest of the problems we face on a daily basis, NC is still the best and only MMOFPSRPG on the market. If we want to play this style of game we have to stick with KK and hope they fix stuff. Does that mean we have to bend over and take it up the pooper? Hell no. It means we have to pay $10 a month just like everyone else and use the forums to let them know what direction we think the game should be headed (away from Bugs, broken promises, and shoddy patch jobs in case that wasn't already made clear in the last 8 pages).

So I'll continue to pay my $10 a month ($20 if you count all my accounts) and I'll continue to post on the forums. If KK does something good I'll be the first in line to praise them. If they fuck up again, I'll be the first in line to let them know that too. I want KK to know how I feel so they can make the game better for their customers (me).

dr.fish
16-03-04, 20:26
U people miss the point:

A date was set, the same date wasnt respected....

I dont give a shit how good an excuse, it's just unprofessional and so representating of KK, i'm sick of this shit tbh.

thebee
16-03-04, 20:45
i cant believe ppl dont give anyone the benefit of the doubt. i think ppl that make a statement like the one above are just ppl that have never provided goods or services to a large group of ppl. Dont understand the hang ups and tedious crap involved in doing so.

REVKhA
16-03-04, 20:50
Nice stuff

dr.fish
16-03-04, 20:51
Dont understand the hang ups and tedious crap involved in doing so.

then dont set fucking dates........

Myrlin
16-03-04, 21:03
Originally posted by dr.fish
then dont set fucking dates........

Even a simple post last week saying "We're still in negotiations" or "Negotiations will start later this week" would have been enough to let us know that they are working on it and it might take longer than expected.

borlegan
16-03-04, 21:19
You are right when talk about providing services to ppl, I know the feeling of KK as I manage two companies that are Internet/software related and I know how hard is to develop a software, work with dates and bugs

Strych9
16-03-04, 21:24
Originally posted by borlegan
Strych9, maybe Im not explaining correctly or maybe you havent understood it, or maybe you cant understand me, so I recommend you to think before answering.

Let me explain it in a simple way so you will understand:

1) I havent said that "KK lied to us again"
2) Im asking for some info before buying, maybe you dont think before buying, but I do.
3) I have said that maybe Im wrong because didnt know that full list of *definitive* features and screenshots, seems that Im not like you, I dont have the true in my pockets.
4) What means do yourself a favor and us a favor ?, is this personal ?, are you so frustrated to answer that way ?, I wont say more at this point.
5) Do I lose credibility because I ask for more info before buying ?, man, start to think, pls !!!

I wont go on because its too easy to reply your bunch of words that doesnt matter the time I waste to do it.

Just one more thing, if you can express in a public forum against a person that ask for info and that say that care about price, dont want to think what will you do when some one express a different opinion or writes some words against your way of answering, like I do at this post.

Im open to talk about this, but you have to be polite and do NOT change my words because I have asked it in the right way and as a right I have (till people like you rule) I can express what I like about NC and what I dont like... and I want to know what Im going to buy... thats all.

I hope that you have understood it now.
Oh... I forget, I like NC and I play NC... and Im sure that I have reported many bugs and helped with ideas while you was flaming others at forum Thanks for your life biography, but here is some info for you- a post that follows right after yours does not mean it is a response to yours. When I respond to specific posts, I quote them, end of the story.

So I dont really care what you said or what your motivations where for saying it. I simply voiced my view on the whole subject. And unless you were one of the ones insulting people in this thread, I doubt that much of what I said even dealt with you.

And your suggestion that I dont play the game much is laughable at best. I made no assumptions or judgements about you, yet you somehow know my playing habits and how many bugs I have reported, or how much time I have put into this game.

Cruzbroker
16-03-04, 22:01
Hahah they should close these kind of announcements :p

Jules69
16-03-04, 23:10
@ Thebee

some people here, like myself, have played Neocron for more than 2 years man...2 years.

Don't you think that the people like us are probably tired of all the broken promises? There are so many of em I dont know where to start, but it really fades our faith in KKs abilities to see them be so un-professional with the, "We thought we'd be done but we aren't, and you have to pay another 20 bucks and wait."

Really burns me man, especially when there are people around who have been playing for maybe a year, and start throwing shit at us saying, "Shut up fool, it takes time to do this and you need to be patient. Blah blah blah I know how they feel blah."

Zeph0n
16-03-04, 23:34
Either way you guys are going to get it the dame day so I dont get what the fuss is all aobut. Only diff is that you may get it cheaper and it will be pre orderable in a few days or so. Stop bitching jeez. Its barely a broken promise as your not even promised anything except some pretty lil confirmation sheet that says hey you get your product THE SAME DAY AS EVERYONE ELSE.

Judge
16-03-04, 23:56
Originally posted by thebee
i cant believe ppl dont give anyone the benefit of the doubt.

We have given them the benefit of the doubt.... many times before.

Mattimeo
17-03-04, 00:56
Originally posted by Zeph0n
Either way you guys are going to get it the dame day so I dont get what the fuss is all aobut. Only diff is that you may get it cheaper and it will be pre orderable in a few days or so. Stop bitching jeez. Its barely a broken promise as your not even promised anything except some pretty lil confirmation sheet that says hey you get your product THE SAME DAY AS EVERYONE ELSE.

Yes, we will all get it the same day, that's not what the "fuss" is about. MJS says it's delayed to "negotiate a lower price" thats if you believe his words at face value. Many of us that have seen where this game has gone, has come from, has heard it all before.. to many of us this is just another lie. Confirmation sheet or not, it still would have been tangible evidence (at least for me) that one of the biggest pieces of vaporware actually exists. Look at it like this, they've been yammering about doy for forever. They say it'll be this whole great thing, they've been saying alot about doy for a long time, and we have nothing. Missing this date that they've set just shows that anything they say can't be taken at face value. I have my doubts that the "reason" for the delay is anything but words to attempt to save face for, once again, dropping the ball. We'll see "in a few days".

Zeph0n
17-03-04, 04:22
Oh who gives a shit. Shit happens. You dont need to be paying this game. Your paying to be able to play their game. Your not paying them for your them to kiss your ass. So what pre order delayed. Everyone ewants it just as much as anyone else. Just because you think your super fan number one you think you deserved to be catered to. Let me say this again, shit happens, tough luck. This whole fucking board acts like people owe them shit. Practice some patience. Id imagine if MJS had to back up the date for any other reason he give you that reason. But no it must be a conspiracy, he concocted some allaby for the date to be pushed back. Its all in his grand scheme to keep BDOY from you and only you. SO yea lets shout on the forums how we are all owed this and we deserve to have it now. :rolleyes: You guys are all a fucking joke.

DonnyJepp
17-03-04, 04:34
Martin I'm curious with whom you're "negotiating" the price for existing customers? Negotiating with Tenticle? Worldpay?

I thought you guys owned the game outright and could set your own pricing?

Keiron
17-03-04, 04:50
We have given them the benefit of the doubt.... many times before.
Exactly. KK have a bad habit of making up dates then cutting them out of the calendar and glueing them in next year. I mean how many times has DOY been "dated" for release?

Shujin
17-03-04, 04:56
Originally posted by Keiron
Exactly. KK have a bad habit of making up dates then cutting them out of the calendar and glueing them in next year. I mean how many times has DOY been "dated" for release? a couple o' times

Gunslinger
17-03-04, 04:58
I may be missing the point here donny but cds, printing, general admin etc etc all contribute to the price of a game. I assume thats why it needs to be negotiated.

To all the people whining about being lied to......the fact that your still here shows that you will end up buying bdoy no matter what you are told. TBH i cant wait and i assume every delay means im going to get a better product ( which is what id rather have) not some shabby rushed game.

EDell
17-03-04, 04:59
Create a game is not a piece of cake...

That's a reason :p

Discussing price with an editor who wants to make a lot of benefits...

It's taking time too :p

Dudes, we waited for a year... i think we can wait a couple of days more.

As we say in french : "les choses viennent a point"

Exmond
17-03-04, 08:27
and as we say in english...

When its ready (TM)

borlegan
17-03-04, 12:23
Strych9, do the same I do, use names to refer others in your threads, not "man" in next post.

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

flyjedi
17-03-04, 14:34
well ok. accepting that KK are now arguing a price with their publisher or whatever, do you really believe they didn't no about this BEFORE monday 15th? they announced 15th a long way back as the date for the preorder, and once again kk have not stuck to what they say.

do you seriously believe though that it was decided on the 15th that they were not going to release it? i can't imagine the game publishers were going to be working over the weekend to debate this, as it is (in the grand scheme of things) a small game.

i bet kk knew about this a week ago and just decided it would be best not to tell us, just hiding from the fact that they'd messed up again.

Vampire222
17-03-04, 14:46
normally they wouldnt have told us jack shit...

Avit
17-03-04, 17:35
seems strange to me we have to pay at all as from what i recall DOY was always supposed to be part of the original game, i seem to remember kk saying it would be added shortly after release of retail as a patch,

Am i wrong ? some of the guys here must have been around back in beta , it all seems such a long time ago so many promises and let downs LOL

But on a brighter note , I cant wait for DOY ,,, i wont be happy paying for it but i will as long as its not to much

ezza
17-03-04, 17:47
so this is basically a 11 page thread of people saying how they have been betrayed, kinda like forum therapy for ya:D

Avit
17-03-04, 18:00
an 11 page thread of people saying how they have been betrayed, there is no smoke without fire

These forums are very negative though which is why i never come on them

And you cant blame people for not trusting KK ,,, There is no way on this planet I will pre order BDOY and anyone who does wants their heads testing IMO
When i see it in the flesh and running on the servers i will get it and not before

L3m0n
17-03-04, 19:48
at the end of the day it is going to come out and ive waited 1 & 1/2 years for it allready so theres no worrys in waiting 1 or 2 months ;)

Exmond
17-03-04, 21:46
Originally posted by Avit
seems strange to me we have to pay at all as from what i recall DOY was always supposed to be part of the original game, i seem to remember kk saying it would be added shortly after release of retail as a patch,

Am i wrong ? some of the guys here must have been around back in beta , it all seems such a long time ago so many promises and let downs LOL

But on a brighter note , I cant wait for DOY ,,, i wont be happy paying for it but i will as long as its not to much

I remember that, and I also remember when LE's went inactive.. (that sucked).

BDOY was going to be free but it also was just going to be a "fancy patch". Now it is a real deal expansion (at least it better be) and have lots more content then any of the patches we have seen.

Hence they charge us for it.

Judge
17-03-04, 22:45
Hey ezza you in Crahn now?

ezza
18-03-04, 00:12
Hey ezza you in Crahn now? yes my a few of the old Followers of Crahn have reactivated so were giving it another go as crahn, see how things pan out, not happy with the current situation that ive come into as crahn(ie crahn fighting allies) but that for another thread.

but yes im back as a crahnite :)

(still love cartel though)

Vryce
18-03-04, 00:37
MEMO

To: Martin J. Schwiezer

Re: BDoY Preorder Announcement

Thanks for the update, Martin.

Vryce

Dru Blood
18-03-04, 22:33
*twiddles thumbs*

3 days still no feedback on negotiations???

Shujin
18-03-04, 22:53
On the german announcement, he said that it would be able to be pre-ordered at the end of this week at the LATEST.

The end of the week is tomarrow, Friday.

Dru Blood
18-03-04, 23:03
shame i cant read german all that well, cheers shujin

*taps desk waiting for friday*

its not the pre-order im waiting for really i just wanna see sum more cool sneek peeks at doy hopefully there will be some with the pre order........

Lagos
19-03-04, 01:40
On the german announcement, he said that it would be able to be pre-ordered at the end of this week at the LATEST.

wrong, he said end of this week or at the latest beginning of next week..guess this means monday..or rather tuesday...

greets, Lagos.

Shujin
19-03-04, 04:17
Originally posted by Lagos
wrong, he said end of this week or at the latest beginning of next week..guess this means monday..or rather tuesday...

greets, Lagos. beginning of next week is saturday.

if they use monday as the begining they arent very professional.

every job ive EVER had, had saturday as first day of the week, friday last day.

so tomarrow is the last day of the week.

Odin
19-03-04, 04:23
With the way negotiations can go I seriously wouldn't expect one at the end of this week. Just my opinion though :)

Just think of all those clan treaties and the time involved to do those. Now involve money and then figure out how long it will take ;)

Shujin
19-03-04, 04:46
Originally posted by Odin
With the way negotiations can go I seriously wouldn't expect one at the end of this week. Just my opinion though :)

Just think of all those clan treaties and the time involved to do those. Now involve money and then figure out how long it will take ;) clan treaties arent to hard O_o saying ur sorry about somethin is usually enough...

clan 1 member kills a clan2 member,

clan2 declares war.
clan1 says sorry.
clan2 says s'ok dun let it happen again
clan1 says won't.
--- cease fire signed ----
clan1 says to make sure it dont happen wanna be allies?
clan2 k'ies
--- treaty signed ---
day2:
clan1 member kills clan2 member
clan2 bitches that they are allied
clan1 says no we arent ass
clan2 says yes we are! we allied last night
clan1 says like i'd believe you.
clan1 leader logs on
clan1 leader says sup?
clan1 member says some dudes are tryin to act like we are allied ;/ dun worry i killed them
clan1 leader says damnit ass we are allied
clan1 member oops
clan2 declares war again
clan1 leader says sorry again! all the members didnt know!
clan2 royally pwns clan 1 into submission
clan2 allies back with clan 1.

jernau
19-03-04, 05:03
beginning of next week is saturday.

Technically the week starts on a Sunday. Don't ask me why but it does.

I believe some accounting systems/countries do some funny things as most electronic systems that need to define a week allow you to select sat, sun or mon as the start. Personally I've never seen anyone use Saturday as the start-point but I've never worked in the US.

ElfinLord
19-03-04, 05:04
beginning of next week is saturday.

Well, every calendar I've ever seen always starts the week on Sunday, so I gues it's all realative, eh?

Just because some businesses start their work week on a Saturday does not make it the start of a fiscal week for every other business. :rolleyes:

Anyway, as to the delay, complaining about it won't make the preorder happen any sooner, so why bother?

I, for one, don't really care. The date came and it wen't, oh well. When it does come around, I'll pick it up then.

Sure it was said that it would be available on the 15th, and KK missed this deadline, too; but in the long run, it doesn't really matter.

There are a lot more important things in this world to worry or complain about than whether or not a company missed a set date.

To those people here who have complained that KK shouldn't set dates if they can't keep 'em, I say that you would just whine and complain that they didn't. So no one really wins here, do they?

Shujin
19-03-04, 05:08
u sure?
because most jobs ive had ive gotten paid every other friday, friday because it was the end of the working week.

but i did have a job where i got paid on wensday for some odd reason

jernau
19-03-04, 05:10
u sure?
because most jobs ive had ive gotten paid every other friday, friday because it was the end of the working week.

but i did have a job where i got paid on wensday for some odd reason

I imagine that's just because it's easier than relying on people/banks working over the weekend.

/edit - if you mean you recieved funds at your bank on Wednesday it's probably because they were sent by BACS on the Friday.

ElfinLord
19-03-04, 05:17
I used to work for Walt Disney World and our work week began on Sunday, ended on Saturday, and we got paid on Thursday. Go figure that one out.

It was always kind of a joke because of E.P.C.O.T. (which, for the less informed :), actually stands for Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow) was said to stand for Every Paycheck Comes On Thursday.

Vid Gamer
19-03-04, 05:24
Originally posted by Odin

Just think of all those clan treaties and the time involved to do those. Now involve money and then figure out how long it will take ;)

MJS needs better negoitation skills. :D

Shujin
19-03-04, 05:30
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
MJS needs better negoitation skills. :D maybeh i could help, i got level 3 negoitation on eve

jernau
19-03-04, 05:59
maybeh i could help, i got level 3 negoitation on eve

He quit EVE. Remember? He posted about it at the time.

Invertigo
19-03-04, 08:50
Originally posted by ElfinLord
I used to work for Walt Disney World and our work week began on Sunday, ended on Saturday, and we got paid on Thursday. Go figure that one out.

It was always kind of a joke because of E.P.C.O.T. (which, for the less informed :), actually stands for Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow) was said to stand for Every Paycheck Comes On Thursday.

yea... EPCOT was pretty cool...:p

sure is humid in florida though...im used to CA, hot but not humid...atleast here when it rains ur not in shorts sandals and not wearing a shirt:p

Vithar
19-03-04, 09:11
Let's get this back on topic, please.

Vithar

INFERNO22
19-03-04, 11:25
Well ist Friday here in the UK and still no BDOY
:mad:

Mattimeo
19-03-04, 12:23
Originally posted by INFERNO22
Well ist Friday here in the UK and still no BDOY
:mad:

:eek: Tell me it isn't so! :rolleyes:

I'm sure it'll be by monday...yeah monday or tuesday..or maybe wednesday at the very latest...

yeah next year, by then for sure :rolleyes:

Jeros82
19-03-04, 12:51
Vithar, any idea when the pre order will start ???
MJS promised us by the end of the week......

WHEN WILL IT COME ?!?!?!?!

yibble
19-03-04, 13:02
Jeros82. You should know better than to take MJS's word without a large keg of salt :)

Dribble Joy
19-03-04, 13:02
Actually, he didn't promise anything, and said that it could come early next week.
So it could be Wednesday before we hear anything.

Candaman
19-03-04, 13:18
in fact he gave the most vague unspecific answer he could of so generalised as to u should perhaps have it start of next week commiting to nothing so keep on waiting

enigma_b17
19-03-04, 15:08
so whats the chance of getting mjs to respond :)

Shujin
19-03-04, 15:50
Originally posted by enigma_b17
so whats the chance of getting mjs to respond :) Shh, he's busy trying to get us a good deal :)

ezza
19-03-04, 18:00
Shh, he's busy trying to get us a good deal :) or busy getting comfy in his new position at 10tacel

ZIGZ
19-03-04, 20:56
Can’t say that I’m surprised it’s been delayed again. I remember when DOY was coming out late March of 2003. Been a year since then. I’ve since canceled my account cause I’m sick of waiting. :rolleyes:

ZIGZ
19-03-04, 20:57

Shujin
19-03-04, 21:16
Originally posted by ezza
or busy getting comfy in his new position at 10tacel Nah, I doubt it'd be comfy sitting on a octopus

MrChumble
19-03-04, 21:29
Was kinda hoping my lack of faith in KK wouldn't be justified...sigh.

Crackitakk
20-03-04, 01:13
this reminds me of when the spy and pe pa were about to be released and they delayed it and everyone was bitching....good things come to those who wait, doy better kick ass in that case.....and if its anything like the original neocron, it should....

MrChumble
20-03-04, 02:59
If it's anything like the original neocron I'm cancelling all my accounts immediately. Paying for one beta product is one thing but I'm sure as hell not gonna pay for two, then keep paying each month while they completely fail to fix bugs.

alig
20-03-04, 15:14
:lol: has this even been sorted yet? i dont care much for doy and pre ordering, im pretty sure it wont be a worldwide sell out. If i can walk in and pick up ut2004 from a shelf im sure i can with this but its still nice mr.mjs to keep to ur promises, its been well over a couple of days now and have u even replied anywhere on this thread or u to busy getting a 'bargain. Maybe, just maybe if kk had been honest from the start the game might of progressed, once a liar, always a liar is kk.

___T-X____
20-03-04, 16:00
well said G. Can u even imagine the amount of bugs that will be in this release. Its unthinkable

SypH
21-03-04, 06:34
This is a perfect reason why I'm not letting myself get hyped about BDoY. Sure it'd be nice to get it sooner, but I'd much rather they fixed the current bugs, and wait a while longer for an expansion.

SypH
21-03-04, 06:34
/edit. Way to go me! Going spastic on submit;)

SypH
21-03-04, 06:35
/edit. Oops. Went mental on the submit button twice:p

EDell
21-03-04, 11:14
http://vaultmedia.ign.com/rpgvault/image/neocronbdoy04032005_1079817415.jpeg 8| :wtf:

Plz, tell me this is just tests models...

dr.fish
21-03-04, 12:26
End of week, still nothing......

Wenesday i cancel my account if it's not here.

dr.fish
21-03-04, 12:26
edit: laggy shit

enigma_b17
21-03-04, 13:42
any chance of an update mjs plz? i think every1 would appreciate it :)

extract
21-03-04, 14:03
Im not gonna read the whole thread, as probably the question has not been, nor will have been asked by anyone, but people who dont particularly care to spend any more money atm on the game, will they still be able to play just plain ole NC still? I guess Im still having a little problem understanding the word "expansion"

reason 1, I was under the assumption that characters were to be deleted from inactive accounts, that leads me to think characters/servers will remain the same......

so basically I have to order bdoy to play still.....

you all ask why would I not want it, well its not that I dont want it, its just I cant really fit anything into my little budget atm......

so anyone care to tackle this question?

msdong
21-03-04, 14:32
from the last think i hear you can play NC without DOy but wont be able to enter any of the NEW maps and dont get GFX changes.

msdong
21-03-04, 14:32
what a lag on the forum today ?!o_O

jernau
21-03-04, 16:30
Originally posted by msdong
from the last think i hear you can play NC without DOy but wont be able to enter any of the NEW maps and dont get GFX changes.

I can't see how that would work.

Think of the changes in Plaza 1 for example : DoY player hops in gravlift and goes to (his) top floor, he then pulls a Moonie (no safe zone remember) and shoots down, poor NC player below sees rockets coming through the ceiling and killing him but can't even target the DoY player.

There are hundreds of other ways it could get messy.

IIRC the monthly charges aren't changing it's only a one-off fee to upgrade. I expect that we will be forced to pay that or maybe play on a seperate server if we don't want to.

Who knows though? It's all guesswork and speculation for now.

Myrlin
21-03-04, 16:36
Originally posted by EDell
http://vaultmedia.ign.com/rpgvault/image/neocronbdoy04032005_1079817415.jpeg 8| :wtf:

Plz, tell me this is just tests models...

Why do you say that? Is it because the pic shows that they still haven't fixed the problem with the strippers freaking out and ducking for no apparent reason (check the left side of the entrance to war games inn)?

Candaman
21-03-04, 16:56
Originally posted by Myrlin
Why do you say that? Is it because the pic shows that they still haven't fixed the problem with the strippers freaking out and ducking for no apparent reason (check the left side of the entrance to war games inn)?

Onoz strippers freaking out the game is wrecked postpone it for 3 months and sort it out cus i can't live with these type of bugs oh come on i'm sure no one really cares about strippers ducking or not

extract
21-03-04, 16:59
actually it looks like shes doin some good ole push-ups

however Im thinking hes talking about the shite graphix...like the fact that fat dudes right arm is like square

msdong
21-03-04, 17:04
I can't see how that would work.

dont ask me... i read it HERE (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1195208#post1195208)

Scikar
21-03-04, 17:19
Those char models don't have any custom features added. The PE's face and clothes are standard from the current version. Thus I would guess that they are the current char models and textures in a new DoY area.

EDell
22-03-04, 10:42
Look at the reds circles ^^

http://membres.lycos.fr/theedell/blah.gif

Didn't they say there will be more polygons ? :wtf:

Scikar
22-03-04, 11:32
Yes, as I just said, those models look identical to the current ones. The new models are supposed to have customisable features, there is no evidence of that in the picture. So, I reckon they are our current standard models in a DoY area, instead of the new models.

INFERNO22
22-03-04, 11:47
Well MJS its the end of last week and the start of this week So where is our BDOY pre-order :)

Jeros82
22-03-04, 12:05
Why is there still no word from KK about the pre-order date ??? It should be arriving soon or is there something else they are having trouble with which they didn't tell us.

Plz guys, give us some more information.

EDell
22-03-04, 12:30
Flood will not make GMs answer...

Jeros82
22-03-04, 12:55
And how can we make them answer ??? Say a 1000 payers ???

Nightbrother
22-03-04, 12:59
Wow, you've been to spamming school, have you? Straight A's for ya there also? ;)

Also, the all-knowing MJS said early this week at the latest, and in my book this week is still new enough to be called early, for sure.

Crackitakk
22-03-04, 13:44
im just currious....aah test server used to have the glider's from doy, will they be released before the release of bdoy or what?

Jeros82
22-03-04, 14:16
Sorry Nightbro, thought i was holding my Fire Apoc and so a GM walking so i got trigger-happy (neh, just slow connection, thought it was gonna time out).

enigma_b17
22-03-04, 15:02
any sign of doy preorder or any more info from kk?

Richard Angelus
22-03-04, 21:44
postet By Thanatos

Die Pre-Order Seite wird morgen Abend online sein.
so the pre-order site will be online tomorrow

Richard Angelus
22-03-04, 21:45
/Edit: argh lag....sorry
pls delete

Psyco Groupie
22-03-04, 22:33
jolly good :D

naimex
22-03-04, 22:42
Originally posted by Richard Angelus
/Edit: argh lag....sorry
pls delete

AHA !! Busted !!

So that´s how they are going to make DoY run more smoothly...

They are infact as we speak transferring all lag from Game Servers to Forum.. a smart move. very smart....

Eddie
22-03-04, 23:29
Originally posted by Richard Angelus
postet By Thanatos

so the pre-order site will be online tomorrow

Why is news like this never leaked to us :P

Eddie

Richard Angelus
23-03-04, 01:19
hehe Thanatos postet this on 22-03-04 20:16

I think because 'our' preorder Thread endet in some spam like
Monday 04:25 no preorder
Monday 09:18 no preorder
Monday 19:38 no preorder
and so on :D

oh i forgot something....
in the evening

Tratos
23-03-04, 01:40
Marvelous!

~Tratos "I dont know why im putting random quotes here" :D

Nightbrother
23-03-04, 13:53
So the online pre-order site will be up later today? That's great news. When I get off from work, I'm off home to get ready to order, so I can get my order through, before the site goes down from over-use. ;)

enigma_b17
23-03-04, 14:10
lol this is good news eh, :D

Nightbrother
23-03-04, 15:50
Originally posted by naimex
AHA !! Busted !!

So that´s how they are going to make DoY run more smoothly...

They are infact as we speak transferring all lag from Game Servers to Forum.. a smart move. very smart....

:lol: I wish that was possible, cause then I'd help in getting all of NC's lag thrown to whatever CDV has going.

/edit: Btw, where has Kramer gone? Last post was 3rd of March, and then he said he would be back in a week. :(

Jeros82
23-03-04, 16:13
Is it really true that finally the page for pre-orders will be up this evening ??? Or are we gonna hear that there are problems uploading the page to their ISP ???

Plz, GOD help us.....

Candaman
23-03-04, 17:05
don't be stoopid they are fighting for a better peice of cover art for us!!!

Shadow Dancer
23-03-04, 17:06
What's the big deal about a pre-order anyways?

Btw cannings, don't you mean cannings>all and not cannings<all?

Candaman
23-03-04, 17:09
i wish

cRazy2003
23-03-04, 17:47
Originally posted by Candaman
i wish

lmao,
at least cannings understands unlike some people :p

god damnit i hope it comes out this evening, or at least sometime.

cRazy2003
23-03-04, 17:48
Originally posted by Candaman
i wish

lmao,
at least cannings understands unlike some people :p

god damnit i hope it comes out this evening, or at least sometime.

dr.fish
23-03-04, 19:54
Still no preorder, AND NOT EVEN A FUCKING UPDATE DAMN IT.

I'm fuking sick of this bullshit !!!!!!!!!

Good bye neocron u wont see me for a long time..... U lost a client due to ur fucking retarded wiews on costumer service.

.Cyl0n
23-03-04, 19:56
Originally posted by Thanatos
Die Pre-Order Seite wird morgen Abend online sein.

means that it`ll be today........so relax dr fish ;)

Tratos
23-03-04, 19:58
lol your funny!

They said and yes it was mentioned in this post YESTERDAY that the pre order page will be online "Tommorow Evening" as in this evening and i do believe the evening runs untill about what? 9 oclock? heh

And dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

You'll be back.

~Tratos

Judge
23-03-04, 19:59
Damn.... I will miss your avatar fishy boy.

Scikar
23-03-04, 20:05
Didn't you already quit once in the exact same way?

dr.fish
23-03-04, 20:09
No, i said earlier in this thread i was gonna quit if it wasnt up

It isnt up so i quit...
I did quit once a long time ago for little time cuz i had been scammed by magnazan.

Psyco Groupie
23-03-04, 20:14
We wont miss you ......... :rolleyes:

Myrlin
23-03-04, 20:30
You need to read the next few posts after the one that quoted Thanatos. He posted that comment last week saying that they would get the pre-order up a day late. Then MJS told us it wouldn't be ready until the next week. Thanatos's comment is outdated and isn't talking about today or tomorrow evening.

Richard Angelus
23-03-04, 20:36
Thanatos postet the statement that the preorder will be online tomorrow evening at 22-03-04 20:16

so it will be online today (i hope)