PDA

View Full Version : whats the lowdown on uranus?

THE_TICK!!!!
15-03-04, 12:16
so whats the political situation on uranus ATM ? we got more peeps ? is thiwwy dead yet :) hehe let me know...IM OUT OF THE LOOOOOOP

darknessfairy
15-03-04, 12:27
Has me. Nuff said.

SorkZmok
15-03-04, 12:27
From my point of view, uranus is dead.
The situation is worse than ever.

But...better keep that ingame :)

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 12:29
i am enjoying uranus tremendasly...

all vs NCAT

all vs TJ

NCAT vs TJ

lotsa fights :)

as for the map... well... BD mostly, but they are having to fight for it now :)

L0KI
15-03-04, 12:30
Im with Sork.

Its screwed beyond repair.

darknessfairy
15-03-04, 12:31
Jester? You're NCAT now? When did that happen ? i know inject moved over but i didnt know you did

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 12:34
my droner was venom and 99% of venom have ncat alts, and venom is merging with ncat

was op waring with ncat vs the alliance (tj, ronins, uw, etc) and skuld said us venom lads were useful to have around and said we should join :)

only my droner is in ncat atm... although my secret tank will be when hes higher heh

THE_TICK!!!!
15-03-04, 12:40
TJ and RONINS together? damn i AM out of the loop...prolly wouldn't of happend had i not got shipped out lol...TJ no like me :P

darknessfairy
15-03-04, 12:44
Tj is black dragon as well, i dont think they always were... So *shrugs* The Regulators have gone BD. hmmmm other clans have moved faction but thats about the biggest i can think of at the moment

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 12:44
well... actually i think we got bored of TJ and attacked a ronins op, but i may be wrong lol

Rieper
15-03-04, 12:46
Uranus had a very strong BD presence now, although FLUX moved to CA and it seems like a significant number of them couldnt stand the heat and moved to Venus. right now TG and FA are fighting BD and CA. TS are on their own and fighting BD and CA. BD holds their own by being very active. Theres been a rise in ProtoPharma clans and NExT is becoming more active. Crahn is pretty quiet and has been since the departure of syndicate. Mercs arent getting any bigger but they're doing ok. CA has Ronins and FLUX and Ronins are pretty active but a lot of FLUX play on Venus now. Tangent are weaker than they have been previously. Biotech and Dre appear pretty dead to me and thats pretty much it.

Don't listen to the whiners by the way, Uranus is becoming more varied than ever opwise and the clan with the most power is doing it on its own, not by getting every clan they know to an op fight.

Active Clans
CA: Ronins FLUX
BD: TJ (German mainly) Cartel Regulators
Crahn: Grim
FA: SSC, Rangers
PP: EoF
Biotech:
Dre:
Tsunami: Syncs and uTs
CM: CIE, Skulls and Roughnecks
TG: RAF, NCAT
TT: UnderWorld

edit: updated clans.

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 12:50
Originally posted by Rieper
Don't listen to the whiners by the way, Uranus is becoming more varied than ever opwise and the clan with the most power is doing it on its own, not by getting every clan they know to an op fight.

Active Clans
CA: Ronins FLUX
BD: TJ (German mainly) Cartel Regulators
Crahn: Grim
FA: SSC
PP: EoF
Biotech:
Dre:
Tsunami: Syncs and uTs
CM: CIE, Skulls and Roughnecks
TG: RAF
TT: UnderWorld

i agree in general... although quite a few clans do bring other clans... NCAT never seem to fight 1 single clan lol

and ncat are not on the active clan list? hehe but yeah other than that i cant think of any big active clans. possibly rangers / ccc on FA, but i dunno what they do when they are on.

THE_TICK!!!!
15-03-04, 12:52
Hows my boys the RONINS doin ? hope there holding there own. keep me posted guys since this is my only link to neo atm.

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 12:57
they are staying active :)

its still good to see some old clans around. its a shame peeps like neofrog quit (for SWG iirc?) but they are still staying well known, so cant be bad.

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 12:57
they are staying active :)

its still good to see some old clans around. its a shame peeps like neofrog quit (for SWG iirc?) but they are still staying well known, so cant be bad.

extract
15-03-04, 12:58
I had a good fight today at MB, TG raided MB, Im nuetral to them but I had to shoot anyways they was red SL and a belt hack sounded tasty......was fun, uranus isnt too bad atm...sure the player count is a lil low, but there are still fights and stuff, I like it at times cause when I need something I know theres certain times I can actually hunt in peace.....

darknessfairy
15-03-04, 13:02
Ive been watching the server count, its higher than pluto most of the time

Glok
15-03-04, 13:05
Originally posted by THE_TICK!!!!
...is thiwwy dead yet :)...Thiwwy is from uranus? I've seen him on Pluto recently, in a TG clan called GanK, bunch of nutters that hang around crp killing absolutely everyone they can.

THE_TICK!!!!
15-03-04, 13:05
awesome reports guys...neofrog was on TS allot for i left..so maybe some latent interest ??? we will see...guys you gotta keep the server alive for me till i get back...cause ill have plenty of issues to take out when i get back :P IRAQ SUCKS !!! ok guys thanks a bunch

THE_TICK!!!!
15-03-04, 13:07
actually i think thiwwy was origionaly from saturn ? but yes he played on uranus for a long while..if you see him tell him i said he sucks :P...and to NEVER run from a APU lol...he should get it :)

Glok
15-03-04, 13:09
Sure thing. :)

Kopaka
15-03-04, 14:01
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
my droner was venom and 99% of venom have ncat alts, and venom is merging with ncat

was op waring with ncat vs the alliance (tj, ronins, uw, etc) and skuld said us venom lads were useful to have around and said we should join :)

only my droner is in ncat atm... although my secret tank will be when hes higher heh

ho ho ho wait a min there dude

as TJ member i can say that we fight clan vs clan o.O
only clans i know so far who fight clan vs clan cept TJ is Ronins, maybe NCAT (dont know about NCAT tho)
if u talk bout an alliance @ Uranus its Rangers/SSC/Synchz/RAF/uTs vs TJ

but thats maybe my opinion o.O

Kopaka
15-03-04, 14:05
Originally posted by THE_TICK!!!!
Hows my boys the RONINS doin ? hope there holding there own. keep me posted guys since this is my only link to neo atm.

lo TICK,
ur boys are doing great if u ask me :)
they got some OPs from us (TJ)
hope ur doing fine there in iraq !
hope to see u back in-game soon

Grtz iCe`

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 14:27
Originally posted by Kopaka

only clans i know so far who fight clan vs clan cept TJ is Ronins, maybe NCAT (dont know about NCAT tho)

last night you werent alone.

but.. .apparently it was a misunderstanding was we had unclanned alt's on, tj got other clans thinkin we werent alone. tis no biggie.

and yeah like i siad...

it seems to be all vs NCAT and all vs TJ

stebedford
15-03-04, 14:55
Originally posted by Kopaka

Errr I just want to say that officially Rangers are only allied with SSC, we will help the other clans if they need us though

bradd
15-03-04, 14:55
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat

alliance with ronins ?
thats new for me.
We fight ronins nearly every day at tyron like last night.
Ronins is 1 of the clan we do not attack at lvlspots but nothing more.

Bradd

L0KI
15-03-04, 15:00
FLUX actually arent active on Uranus anymore. None of them.

Im perhaps the only one that is semi-active, and I am CM for some obscure reason.

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 15:05
Originally posted by bradd
alliance with ronins ?
thats new for me.
We fight ronins nearly every day at tyron like last night.
Ronins is 1 of the clan we do not attack at lvlspots but nothing more.

Bradd

as i said in my next post, it may have been that we went to a ronins op next. i was droning and i was battered so it all kinda blurred into one tbh

Rai Wong
15-03-04, 15:22
We fight TJ but only in op fights, we enjoy fighting TJ 1v1 cause they are fair and don't ninja hack, they usually only attack when we have enough people, which I like. TJ is like the only anti CA clan I like, and I hang around with them outside op fights.

We give TJ a good fight, but they are better lol cashmere always gives my PE a good ol humping lol, and their turret strategies are very good, TJs strategy is awesome as hell, we often try learning you guys strategy.

I think we the ronins try our best, to give a good game to both sides :P and so does TJ which is why our op fights with them are the most enjoyable.

Rai Wong
15-03-04, 15:23
BTW hello JOHN!! (the_tick!!!), long time no see PM me man...i'm Rai...obvious...lol can't u get on TS some time and chat with us... I can PM you our new TS server ip cause we changed it

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 15:27
well last night NCAT waited til there were 14 TJ on before we attacked lol... they didnt all come though :(

J J
15-03-04, 15:35
well hey hey lets clear something up. Underworld are not part of any alliance, we only fight op fights clan v clan. The only time we would ever call in allies is if the enemy turn up with 3 allied clans strapped to their ass, which thankfully is happening less and less (respect to SSC and others for this.) Personally I think that op fights with one clan fighting one clan for control of the op makes for far more entertaining battles and prevents the ridiculous situations arising where three huge clans show up to fight one clan, not good fot entertainment value, gameplay or peoples lag! IMO Uranus is a good server, there are a number of good strong clans which leads to some really good op fights and RP.

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 15:38
J J? do you deny coming to assist TJ in an op war last night?

i know for a fack that both Cerbitank and Pray_4_Mojo were there... your 2 founding clanmembers arent they?

the leader and (officially) 2nd in command?

it seems you need to get your facts straight mate

Oath
15-03-04, 15:40
Rgr,

Uranus is fucked.

Keep it ingame :lol: gonna take some divine intervention to sort uranus out.

bradd
15-03-04, 15:44
Originally posted by Oath
Rgr,

Uranus is fucked.

Keep it ingame :lol: gonna take some divine intervention to sort uranus out.

oath if u r not interisted talking uranus stuff stfu ...
there is no way to do that ingame because the ingame forum is wrecked :rolleyes:

naimex
15-03-04, 15:47
lots of people dont play uranus simply because there arent enough role players.

J J
15-03-04, 15:57
Well I can't speak about last night cos unfortunately I couldn't get on, so if that was the case I apologise, but our clan ethos is that we fight one clan v one clan. We try to fight how we think it should be done, ie no allies, no ninja hacking etc etc in the hope that opposing clans will appreciate this and hopefully show the same standards in return. Unfortunately ATM this isn't happening, but we'll keep plugging away with no ninja hacking and fighting honorably in the hope that eventually this will spread. As I say I don't know what happened last night, but we drill into all our new recruits that if they fight for us they fight fairly.

Rieper
15-03-04, 15:59
yeah, its easy to say Uranus is fucked but none of you guys have justified it. It seems to me like its just an easy excuse to fuck off to venus or wherever without admitting you were chased off the server because you werent winning. you cant whine about alliances because TS and FA dont fight together anymore SSC and Rangers are allied but we're hardly uber active. Fact is, the reason people left Uranus is because they couldnt handle TJ.

bradd
15-03-04, 16:02
Last night UW was asking for help @ tescom. Cerbitank said " a lot of TG clans and runners" r waiting there. We were nearly 20-30. We only found 4 ncat. We killed them and went home :)

I guess that was 2nd time UW asked for help.

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 16:03
Originally posted by J J
Well I can't speak about last night cos unfortunately I couldn't get on, so if that was the case I apologise, but our clan ethos is that we fight one clan v one clan. We try to fight how we think it should be done, ie no allies, no ninja hacking etc etc in the hope that opposing clans will appreciate this and hopefully show the same standards in return. Unfortunately ATM this isn't happening, but we'll keep plugging away with no ninja hacking and fighting honorably in the hope that eventually this will spread. As I say I don't know what happened last night, but we drill into all our new recruits that if they fight for us they fight fairly.

new reqruits...

last time i checked wasn't cerb the leader?

he was there personally.

last time i checked wasn't pray_4_mojo rank 13/14 (tbh i dont know)

he was there personally

thats the 2 founding members at an op fight helping TJ.

unfortunatly i dont remember what op it was... one where the hack term is up a hill and there are 2 enterances at the bottom... tristar? possibly.

still. im not bitchin or moanin. i know pray_4_mojo and cerbitank in real life... and im always happy to have a laugh and a fight :)

i just dont like hearin one thing from you and seein anotherthing from the clan :)

:edit: @bradd

i certainly wasnt at tescom last night... and NCAT was in an op (prolly hackin) and defendin against you... then all of a sudden the place was flooded with UW. now im not sayin you called em. im not bitchin. im not moanin. im mearly pointin out they were there lol

oh and i only died once... due to GRIM (another member of the alliance? crahn killin us now?)

bradd
15-03-04, 16:26
.... Fact is, the reason people left Uranus is because they couldnt handle TJ.

:( i hope it isnt so...

We changed fraction because of the big TG and TS ally. Now we have lots of enemies and lots of fights. We have maybe 10-15 active member. And if u ask me i dont know whats the reason that we have 15 ops. Only RAF and Ronins r attacking us last time. I dont know if there is no other clan or ally that is interisted in ops. If we loose 2 -3 time the enemy can keep hold the op over night but next day we will attack again :)

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 16:29
well NCAT took ops last night...

we took tristar, devoux (spelling), another one and cycrow.

however i get the feeling they have all been hacked back by now O_o

yeah anyway... to any TJ on last night: good fight. my first op war with my droner... showed me i need to lom / level loads more lol :lol:

:edit:

im not sure why... but its like hardly anyone wants to stand up to TJ? i think you are great opponants and you are worth fighting cos its fun, and you arent gonna give up after 1 attempt (and likewise if we die we wont give up)

L0KI
15-03-04, 16:38
yeah, its easy to say Uranus is fucked but none of you guys have justified it. It seems to me like its just an easy excuse to fuck off to venus or wherever without admitting you were chased off the server because you werent winning. you cant whine about alliances because TS and FA dont fight together anymore SSC and Rangers are allied but we're hardly uber active. Fact is, the reason people left Uranus is because they couldnt handle TJ.

couldnt be more wrong.

Sole reason I personally left Uranus:

Because of my reputation/name, i couldnt do ANYTHING remotely enjoyable without being called something/flamed by several people.

As for FLUX, we moved to CA so we could FIGHT TJ. Handling them has never been a problem. Remember the days of sYn? We had some cracking fights with TJ. To be honest, I get on very well with a lot of TJ leaders, and dont see the big deal.

Some of FLUX's enemies are a joke, plain and simple. TJ offer FLUX a great fight, and never bring allies.

Only problem with TJ - they simply have numbers a lot of clans cannot match.

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 16:42
fang mate... you should play uranus. you are easily one of the best PE's i have ever seen fight... i remember watching you take down 5 people 5 on 1 with a ROLH (drugged on).

you are a cool guy too. towards the middle / end of sYn it got a bit out of hand, but you were generally a decent clan leader too. you managed to do well at controlling matt_uk and lee and i know thats no easy task lol

and if not... well... gimme your other servers alts names :D i only really play pluto other than uranus... but im considering either saturn or jupiter (or both)

Cruzbroker
15-03-04, 16:47
*waits the time where you can't take more than 5 ops*

edit: omg we lost one of our 5 labs, we must hack it back...

naimex
15-03-04, 17:17
Originally posted by L0KI

Because of my reputation/name, i couldnt do ANYTHING remotely enjoyable without being called something/flamed by several people.

thatīs not right..

we had lots of good fights together.. even though you were outnumbered most of the time..

but we also went hunting together..

XaNToR
15-03-04, 17:22
atm im happy with the situation... look on other servers.. not many maps are that colourful ...
TJ r nice fighter... and they dont start crying after every fight like other clans:rolleyes:

i dont know why people say Uranus is fucked.. because they cant manage to kill their enemies, thats what im expecting...

Uranus got nice economic, nice people and very nice fights.... if u want to pay 10 millions per mc5 part on saturn... or fighting clans on pluto that wont give away their OP even if they lose 30 times...play there..

If u dont like Uranus, ok but stop talking shit about uranus

Rieper
15-03-04, 18:37
:( i hope it isnt so...

We changed fraction because of the big TG and TS ally. Now we have lots of enemies and lots of fights. We have maybe 10-15 active member. And if u ask me i dont know whats the reason that we have 15 ops. Only RAF and Ronins r attacking us last time. I dont know if there is no other clan or ally that is interisted in ops. If we loose 2 -3 time the enemy can keep hold the op over night but next day we will attack again :)

Dont get me wrong, i respect TJ for the most part. They have their ops because they are an active pvp clan that works hard for their position.

fang, is that why all of FLUX left? FLUX left after they joined CA because they couldnt handle the position they were in.. the position SSC has been in since july with few exceptions. It doesnt matter if you get on with TJ, FLUX couldnt take not winning.

Rieper
15-03-04, 18:38
Originally posted by XaNToR
atm im happy with the situation... look on other servers.. not many maps are that colourful ...
TJ r nice fighter... and they dont start crying after every fight like other clans:rolleyes:

i dont know why people say Uranus is fucked.. because they cant manage to kill their enemies, thats what im expecting...

Uranus got nice economic, nice people and very nice fights.... if u want to pay 10 millions per mc5 part on saturn... or fighting clans on pluto that wont give away their OP even if they lose 30 times...play there..

If u dont like Uranus, ok but stop talking shit about uranus

I agree xan.

Celt
15-03-04, 18:39
Excellent, always nice to see reaper is still bitter :angel:

@Xantor

Uranus:

http://www.section9.co.uk/misc/uranus.jpg
http://www.section9.co.uk/misc/uranus2.jpg

Very even:rolleyes:

Venus:

http://www.section9.co.uk/misc/venus.jpg
http://www.section9.co.uk/misc/venus2.jpg

Very even :)

L0KI
15-03-04, 18:44
My main problem with Uranus, is that people PvP and OP fight out of HATE, and not out of RP.

There's so much hate flying around on that server. That's why FLUX moved to Venus.

Your assumption that FLUX moved simply because they couldnt win only shows your level of maturity.

(My dad is bigger than your dad)

Kopaka
15-03-04, 18:47
Originally posted by Rai Wong
We fight TJ but only in op fights, we enjoy fighting TJ 1v1 cause they are fair and don't ninja hack, they usually only attack when we have enough people, which I like. TJ is like the only anti CA clan I like, and I hang around with them outside op fights.

We give TJ a good fight, but they are better lol cashmere always gives my PE a good ol humping lol, and their turret strategies are very good, TJs strategy is awesome as hell, we often try learning you guys strategy.

I think we the ronins try our best, to give a good game to both sides :P and so does TJ which is why our op fights with them are the most enjoyable.

Ronins is a fair clan also ... they dont whine about turrets / ninjahacking, plus they also dont bring any allies :)

when we fight another clan we (or at least me :p) always expect some other clans... when fighting Ronins i can expect a fair / fun fight, always a pleasure
(but TICK FFS come back ! :D )

Rieper
15-03-04, 18:49
Uh, when you consider that FA holds ops occasionally i see two extra op holding factions on Venus. Great! Worth changing a server for!!!!!

*sigh* Celt, im sure you'd like to make an argument out of it, but its not really gonna happen. I'm just gonna keep stating what i know. FLUX left Uranus after they started losing. Now they all whine about the supposed state of uranus. Uranus has 4 Factions able to hold and keep ops and another 3 or 4 that can hold them occasionally.

Kal
15-03-04, 18:50
i respect TJ for their skill and tactics, but i dont like the constant flow of turrets they pour into their fights.

i know its a valid tactic but thats just my oppinion

@ reaper, mercs and crahn often hold ops at uranus so its about even imo, its just that there are some uranus clans that really stand out aboue the rest

Rieper
15-03-04, 18:51
My main problem with Uranus, is that people PvP and OP fight out of HATE, and not out of RP.

There's so much hate flying around on that server. That's why FLUX moved to Venus.

Your assumption that FLUX moved simply because they couldnt win only shows your level of maturity.

(My dad is bigger than your dad)

No, immature might be making personal insults. But i'm talking about a general clan attitude. This supposed 'hate' wasnt a big issue when you were BD. I dont think theres much coincidence that FLUX went to CA, FLUX stopped holding ops and then FLUX dissapeared.

Kal, i count Crahn, TT, Mercs and FA as factions that can muster the numbers to op fight and take ops. They arent as pvp intensive as the four main ones though.

Kal
15-03-04, 18:53
FLUX held opps all the time that they were CA before most left

L0KI
15-03-04, 18:54
Originally posted by Kal

Yep, there wasnt a single day that we didnt hold at least 2 ops.

Rieper
15-03-04, 18:54
Originally posted by Kal

but they were losing op fights. They held loads of ops when they first swapped facs because they were left over from their time as BD.

Shadow Dancer
15-03-04, 18:56
Wow nice diverse map.

Uranus looks/sounds like fun.

But if it's true about having such an atmosphere of hate, I'm not sure I would move there. But then again it's not much different then pluto. Now THAT is a hate filled server. :eek:

Sometimes I think you shouldn't even be able to communicate with enemies in neocron.

Celt
15-03-04, 19:03
I see we can add the ability to count to the list of things reaps has left to learn.

Two largest factions on uranus hold 29 ops out of 36.(80%)

Two largest factions on venus hold 17 ops out of 36.(47%)

tsu and bd always hold the majority of ops on uranus, on venus the world map is ever changing.

You like uranus still, fine, but dont go insulting people who dislike uranus, PURELY because they have repeatedly beaten you and your clan again and again.

Kopaka
15-03-04, 19:19
@ reaps

although we dont like eachother in game, i'd like to say i kinda agree with u here.

i think FLUX left cuz they couldnt win anymore, at least i see no other reason ...

to the OP fights... even if u bring other clans to help fighting us, I still enjoy the fights cuz a fight is better then no fight!

i dont know about other servers but Uranus is the most fun for me. nice players, good fights, many enemies to fight.

respect, iCe`

Rieper
15-03-04, 19:26
Originally posted by Celt
I see we can add the ability to count to the list of things reaps has left to learn.

Two largest factions on venus hold 17 ops out of 36.(47%)

tsu and bd always hold the majority of ops on uranus, on venus the world map is ever changing.

You like uranus still, fine, but dont go insulting people who dislike uranus, PURELY because they have repeatedly beaten you and your clan again and again.

you have a go at me because you're still bitter about SSC and you have a problem with me even though i wasnt involved in that incident. I have a go at those who bash my home server because they werent winning there. Try to understand ;)

and percentages? am i supposed to care? There are still 8 factions that hold ops most of the time. and even if there were only FA and BD i wouldnt care as long as there were good fights. Just because you have a colourful map it doesnt mean the server is incredible. As even you should understand it only takes a few good people to get a faction up and running, people for the most part are sheep and will flock to that faction to be on the winning side. It so happens BD is that faction right now and Uranus is better for that, because we dont have that whole FLUX whine crew and we do have good fights ;)

SorkZmok
15-03-04, 19:35
Damn, i'm so coming back to kick your asses for that. It's just not true. :(
Needless to talk about it here, flaming already started, threads gonna get closed soon. I hope.

Well anyway, actually i enjoy swg atm. i r carebear now. o_O

Darth Slayer
15-03-04, 19:56
I love fighting TJ win or lose they hardly ever get me.
TJ are most active clan and have there shit together as much as it galls me they deserve there success.
Hey Ice reason we nearly always turn up withh Allies is just to match your numbers but your ungodly Turret placing powers often stymie us......:D

Scorpius.

Celt
15-03-04, 19:59
you have a go at me because you're still bitter about SSC and you have a problem with me even though i wasnt involved in that incident. I had a go at you because you are talking out of your arse and trying to get the thread closed.

If you think it's more, it's not, you're just a peon in the scale of things.

steweygrrr
15-03-04, 20:21
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
I love fighting TJ win or lose they hardly ever get me.
TJ are most active clan and have there shit together as much as it galls me they deserve there success.
Hey Ice reason we nearly always turn up withh Allies is just to match your numbers but your ungodly Turret placing powers often stymie us......:D

Scorpius.

I gotta agree there, TJ are great opponents and put up an awesome fight. Thanks for the rolling battle last week (the grant/cyc/tezla/emmy one...grats to WoK for dying on each and every char he brought in 3 mins flat =P...well his PPU lasted 6 mins)

@ scorp

you now have another FA droner to contend with....that makes....oh 3 of us now? =P

Darth Slayer
15-03-04, 20:29
Originally posted by steweygrrr

@ scorp

you now have another FA droner to contend with....that makes....oh 3 of us now? =P

I'm still the daddy u know that right......:D
U need any of the rare drones look me up I'll sort yah......:)

Scorpius.

L0KI
15-03-04, 20:39
The best droner in terms of manouverability/hiding and aiming is, and will always be Cactus Jack imo ;)

I believe Scorp is so close in terms of skill its hard to call really.

Other than Rebecca back in her Uranus days, i honestly cant say ive seen a better droner than Scorp/Cactus.

Its very rare i praise "enemies" but some just plain deserve it.

steweygrrr
15-03-04, 20:56
The best droner in terms of manouverability/hiding and aiming is, and will always be Cactus Jack imo ;)

I believe Scorp is so close in terms of skill its hard to call really.

Other than Rebecca back in her Uranus days, i honestly cant say ive seen a better droner than Scorp/Cactus.

Its very rare i praise "enemies" but some just plain deserve it.

Then again its hard to call between yourself and XaNtoR and maybe INFO:...oh fuck it add DJ too :P when I was CA Xan was the only player I truly feared PvPing. Never had the honour of fighting Fang or DJ and im damn glad INFO: is on my side :D

@ scorp, I could use some Revenges for turret dispatching at opwars...will mail you with Longbow

Doc Holliday
15-03-04, 21:21
Hey Tick man. What up homie. as u can see home as u know is fubar with all these whinges from various sides. at least some people dont jump on the lets flame who ever band wagon. ( J that means u ;) ) info isnt that good stewey. im not gonna go on about it but kieron made out one time she had 0 resists after attempting to kill my monk 3 times. with no medis. or buffs. in emmerson ug. that was the last op fight i had.

All i wish for is that there was more variation as im gettin a little tired of the same old same old on the server and i do actually agree with rabbi over it. it seems to be TJ vs the world. they have got big but how many people clambered on the bandwagon..... thats what u have to ask. flux was BD TJ wasnt big black dragon was a nice balance. its going back to the super clan days it seems which sucks. U have uTs who have about 10 on and for some reason went hackin all ops not coloured black or pink on saturday. i saw and heard the love being passed about on trade. theres other shit that has surfaced on that server again that pisses me off too but its not for being posted here. i would love to see another decent pro city clan hold an op with out it gettin ninja hacked for a day or 2. that would be a miracle but too many people feel the need to immediately take em soon as one does. no names named. im glad it aint as bad as pluto but rez killing in pepper park after a gettin ********** by a dev really does suck doesnt it? it amazes me what lengths some people stoop to.

Cerb and UW actually do try to go clan vs clan. i would love to think he got that from when we were clanned together originally in the regs. at least we didnt try and be lame and ninja etc and all the other bollocks that goes off. thats how that server used to run on the whole. good fun good fights. congratulations on trade not flames. i havent fought an op fight in months for that reason. maybe one day attitudes will change and people will try and play "honourably" but i doubt it. its easy to jump on that band wagon when everyone else cheats.........

Edit: oh yeah guys i forgot to say u all can say welcome back to gr camping.

Doc.

Oath
15-03-04, 21:35
oath if u r not interisted talking uranus stuff stfu ...
there is no way to do that ingame because the ingame forum is wrecked :rolleyes:

:lol:

Leave my anus alone :p, im more than willing to talk about our server, but it's when assholes start their flaming and stupid comments that it gets closed, i dont see the point in doing it here when everyone and their mother jumps in to get their comments heard.

I don't see why the thread has remained open to be entirely honest its degrading into flaming and insults and accusations.

And yeah, the ingame forum is wrecked :D but nm :D

Mr_Snow
15-03-04, 22:09
Reaper FLUX could hold ops we could and did beat TJ on a daily basis and they could do the same.

On Uranus theres an atmosphere of hate going back since retail between the opposing sides and Im glad to say Ive never been in a clan that when we do lose ops cries makes alliances with enemies and calls in as many clans as possible to hold there hand in op fights.

Tbh we couldnt go a day on venus without numerous ninja hacks by raf and tj used the tactic of ninja hacking and dropping turrets for when we did get people online which is their strongest tactic and the reason they won most op wars against us.

We tried our best never to bring allies even if it meant losing so did tj and so did the ronins SSC cant say that neither can rangers who constantly cried at people for not helping them or inviting them to our opwars.

Basically from trying all servers they are mostly the same with venus being refreshingly different even if some people do want to try make it the same.

steweygrrr
15-03-04, 22:43
Originally posted by Mr_Snow

We tried our best never to bring allies even if it meant losing so did tj and so did the ronins SSC cant say that neither can rangers who constantly cried at people for not helping them or inviting them to our opwars.

Well kinda hard to get an opwar going with only 2 active hackers really innit? Only reason we ask for allies in opwars is our hacker shortage.

Mr_Snow
15-03-04, 22:58
Originally posted by steweygrrr
Well kinda hard to get an opwar going with only 2 active hackers really innit? Only reason we ask for allies in opwars is our hacker shortage.

*cough* bullshit *cough* most of the time you had the ops hacked and were trying to hold it more then an hour or 2 but alas you never really managed to do that, although being part of the gla may of sorted that but then again maybe it hasnt.

Also it seems you blame flux and the ronins for "forcing" you from CA but you were such great allies that your members ppued for bd and then you threatened us for saying that wasnt on.

Cruzbroker
15-03-04, 23:19

That, imo, is just wrong.

What I see, is the two largest factions taking an op back no matter how many times they get beaten. They already have too many ops, but still they always come back.

I just can't tell anymore how things been couple last weeks as I'm in FLUX and just PK around and don't care about ops...

Yes, I'm active at uranus..

Kikyo
15-03-04, 23:52
Originally posted by Celt
Excellent, always nice to see reaper is still bitter :angel:

@Xantor

Uranus:

http://www.section9.co.uk/misc/uranus.jpg
http://www.section9.co.uk/misc/uranus2.jpg

Very even:rolleyes:

Venus:

http://www.section9.co.uk/misc/venus.jpg
http://www.section9.co.uk/misc/venus2.jpg

Very even :)

whats that light blue area near mcphearson? :D

Skuld

Mr_Snow
16-03-04, 00:06
Originally posted by Kikyo
whats that light blue area near mcphearson? :D

Skuld

Protopharm dunno how they got the op but the hold it by being neutral or allied to every op holding faction.

Marx
16-03-04, 00:07
Hey, at least its good to see CA owning op's... Wish CA on Pluto would build up some good old fashioned testicular fortitude and get on the map.

Mr_Snow
16-03-04, 00:09
Originally posted by Marx
testicular fortitude

Your phrase of the month?

Marx
16-03-04, 00:14
Originally posted by Mr_Snow
Your phrase of the month?

Yeah, until I get bored with it.

Isn't it lovely?

Doc Holliday
16-03-04, 00:44
i think its funny.

greendonkeyuk
16-03-04, 00:56
till next month then? lol

the hatred stems from the people who constantly love to come and gank you in the chaos caves/at neutral grs/when youre hacking warbots etc tbh. theres a couple of clans who have this on their usual list of things to do in a day. today some noob teamed one of em in our cave team and i unfortunately lost an expensive item. personally im not all that arsed about it as it wasnt a rare and is easily regained. (monk pa). the problem is with stuff like that going on when its mainly noobs levelling that tends to cause an atmosphere of malice at least not necessarily hatred but dislike id say. As for the clan v clan thing well ever since sYn broke up really it seems the majority of uranus active pvpers have got bored of the GLA as we nicknamed it. The same 5 clans would turn up at pretty much every fight. Invariably it led to a lack of action on the server. Nowadays its starting to change i gather, havent been to an opfight in ages as been away from game for a month or so. However ive taken note of the world map and im glad that more people are starting to take ops. Gr camping is still lame various clans still do it. Doc n i even had to go to mb on our tanks the other night to get rid of some gr campers there. When we got there a city merc was stood in the gr room and we explained to the gr camper that we'd like them to leave and he turned round and said oh i cant do anythign we arent allowed to fight with ***** clan......

Its not so much a case of lack of RP its a case of some clan leaders imo need to grow some hairy ones. Some might not be interested in pvp fair enough, others are, but why is it that everyone has to have these naps with eachother all of a sudden? ive a friend in one of the larger TS clans (our enemy) and he mentioned in passing something about naps that his clan had with various clans a month or two back. it was like half the server.....

Imo we need to have set limits on the number of ops a clan can own. This would give the smaller clans somethin to fight for. Sure the big clans would constantly prolly hold their same 5 ops or whatever but isnt that the case now. At least it would mine that some more clans could go hold ops again if thats what they want to achieve. Personally opfighting or holding ops in general has no appeal for me any more, i feel ive been there and done that in a lot of respects. i prefer the social aspect of the game as much as anything now and maybe the odd bit of pvp here and there. if i want some real action i go play unreal tournament. im by no means a carebear but there never seems to be much reward to it. You kill a player hack his belt... wow now he has to go get a new pair of boots.... you kill his clan.... take his op.... then what? he waits till youre asleep or gets 50 of his mates and takes it back. I dont see any long term benefit in it and that imo is the fundamental thing this game lacks. Im hoping DOY when it comes has something new up its sleeve for opfighting in general tbh as so far all ive seen is looks like its going to be 2 massive armies one on each side which is essentially exactly what we have from experience currently on pluto, WAS the case on uranus and from what ive heard, is the case on saturn. So in many ways im glad that the GLA has disbanded, im glad that you guys do have a mix of ops and more clans are getting in on it etc and im glad there are more fun fights. I jus hope there is something more to it as opfighting for me became mundane. Id love to see some more roleplay going on too, was hoping Quoth would get something done as he said he was going to but alas that seems to have been set on the back burner too.

My apologies if this post is melancholic because i do still enjoy this game tremendously as i see so much potential still for it, the problem however is that we as the players need to make somethin work rather than waiting for them (KK) to spoonfeed us content. This is starting to happen now and im glad that the server is changing. So credit to you all for that, i jus wish there were people who gave a toss and would be committed to doing it. I see now why the GMs get so hacked off with it all. Maybe i should try that....

alig
16-03-04, 01:02
:lol:

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/ricardo-untitled.JPG

soz, this website wont let me upload all of the pic so i got the main bit but :lol: :lol: saturn is a joke atm and im BD and always will be BD till i quit on any server, nvm we just own....this is in conjunction with Celt's posting, uranus is quite evened out considering:p

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 01:33
Just read the whole thread .. some interesting points being made.

=SSC= are pretty inactive atm, but when we got some praccy in a lil while back in conjuction with alot of active people we faught TJ abit and won ... now we get outnumbered and then outclassed .. we'll be back :)

FLUX left cos they cant handle it anymore .. and any hate aimed at them is for 'fixing' the faction situation 5 times ... on a side note .. the hate aimed at me really is quite immense atm ... i couldnt really give a toss about most things until people start shit talking about the clan .. if you wanna insult me .. do it .. but you defo cant insult my skill so dont pick on my clan mates for having fun in a game

so all in all ... some anti shit talk argreements and uranus is a high skilled, more mature server

cya at easter :)

Mr_Snow
16-03-04, 01:44
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
FLUX left cos they cant handle it anymore

Not because we cant handle it but because we dont see why we should because we play for fun and to get away from life for a few hours each day and dont see the point in playing a game to handle anything.

any hate aimed at them is for 'fixing' the faction situation 5 times

BD became too strong when TJ joined it so we tried to make CA as strong as BD and tsu but it wasnt worth the hassle so most of use moved to Venus where we could have fun without the shit on uranus.

On a side note the fight at northstar with FLUX TJ and the syncs all fighting one another was amusing and interesting.

Assimilator
16-03-04, 02:18
Just read. I can't exactly say anything about FLUX since I was on my 2 months SWG binge that shot my grades down the gutter.

But from the current TJ OP war perspective...

1) Some of you praise "turret placement" strategy. Well, some of these strategies are where you have a stun turret (aka, I don't stun but I'm sure as hell going to push you and keep you from reaching your teamm8s) and a gat turret in place where the stun forces you to the gat. Some call this cheap... Some call this strategy. The same can be said about ninja hacking. Some call it cheap. Some call it strategy.

2) Clan vs Clan is fair. However, it's hard when your clan only has 4 or 5 active players during OP fight time. So people that bash SSC or Rangers for always "crying and calling in allies" need to re-think that we can't have a 20 vs 20 OP fight. Yea, some of us aren't skilled in PvP either. Personally, I don't pay 10 USD a month so I can camp NF and perfect PvP; that's for FPS games such as CS / UT. I play the game cause it's the first true FPS + MMORPG combination. The only MMORPG where I'm given a good amount of maneuverability to actually influence the outcome of a PvM situation instead of "I'm gonna stand here and whack at the mob til one of us dies" MMORPG. The only way "large member count but small real active member" clans can do a clan vs clan OP fight (let's say against TJ) would be to merge clans... Alot of clans... So until then you'll have to settle with clan alliances.

3) About this hate vs hate sorta thing we have on Uranus. A good 3 pages of this thread has been hate vs hate. Why did I join SSC and stay with SSC? I sure as hell didn't join because of OPs it held at (what I considered the peak of its performance) during the summer of '03. I joined cause of the people in the clan. SSC has certain ideals that new recruits must abide to. This in turn limits the amount of active players we have on, but the people that are in the clan with me right now I enjoy talking to alot and never have petty squabbles. Hell, you could say NC's become a fancy chat room by now, and we're all just lvling every now and then.

I believe at one point during last summer (summer of '03) I said I enjoyed Uranus because it had (what I considered) the most "mature" players. Mature being that even young teenager gamers knew what was fair and what pissed other people off. I now feel that has disappeared. The vast majority of players are now all veterans. We all know pretty much where to go to lvl as we create yet another new character. There's no need for constant "I'm going to gank this noob cause he's in an enemy clan". There's no need for these "I'm going to gank this noob because I'm bored today". All it does is piss the other guy off, and thus, we say "Uranus is fucked".

--Futile Resistance

Psyco Groupie
16-03-04, 02:23
I personally find it more exciting with the imature brats runnign round pking, sure they pk noobs, but this gives people what they need to go leveling and get bigger - when someone was driving a bunch of new chars to mb recently and the noobs got ganked .. oh so devine retirbution was reeped .. and flux were their to witness it firsthand too :)

]v[ortice
16-03-04, 03:08
Hi Tick... good to hear from you man... Stay Safe!

Uranus.

Gotta have the biggest turn-around for lowbies I ever saw. There seems to be around 30 new chars a week... who hang around for a fortnight and then are never heard of again. Sounds weird but its true. Hardly any of them get near capping. But sure enough, another 30 turn up to replace them?

Another thing I've noticed is that I don't know anyone on the server no more. But every cunt knows me. 5 times in the last week I've seen people say "Hi Ent"... when I've been on an alt... and they say "its me... <insert name here>" and i never heard of them? Senility I reckon.

Politically It's pretty straight forward... you have arseholes, good people and people who don't care/aren't in a position to care.

Uranus is definately in a transitional stage atm.

SorkZmok
16-03-04, 04:03
FLUX left cos they cant handle it anymore .. a So not true.

And actually i dont get it how ppl say the op situation is balanced when 2 tsunami clans (that work together) and one black dragon clan own the fucking map?

Oh yeah right, some other factions are allowed to fight for the remaining ops! They might even try to take TS or BD ops but hey, you know, theyre gonna get annihilated for doing that, yehaw!

Fuck uranus.

Gotterdammerung
16-03-04, 04:27
please leave discussions of this nature to the in-game forum (all the "my-clan-is-better-that-your-clan stuff)