PDA

View Full Version : [BRAINPORT] vehicle warning signal

cRazy2003
15-03-04, 02:57
yo all,
how about this,
when your vehicle is being attacked it comes up on DM channel

*WARNING, (whatever vehicle) is under attack*

so u can get a warning when your vehicle is being attacked, and when its been destroyed. so

1). if ur in a OP fight and u came on ur vehicle and someone tries to destroy it, u have a chance to defend it

2). if your on your vehicle in the wastelands, u get killed and GR to ur apt u can watch helplessly as your vehicle is being destroyed :p

and of cause the warning only appears when there is over 10 or 20% damage done to avoid people punching them, and it only happens when your not in the vehicle

so waddya think?, plz discuss and rate 5 if u like it

L3m0n
15-03-04, 03:03
realy no point, most vecs that get attacked get destroyed very quickly so you would see "your vecs under attack" 1 sec later "your vec is destroyed" and there is nothin you can do.
and also if your in a rino and your mob hunting the spam would be insane! :rolleyes:

cRazy2003
15-03-04, 03:07
Originally posted by L3m0n
realy no point, most vecs that get attacked get destroyed very quickly so you would see "your vecs under attack" 1 sec later "your vec is destroyed" and there is nothin you can do.
and also if your in a rino and your mob hunting the spam would be insane! :rolleyes:

and it only happens when your not in the vehicle :p

Clive tombstone
15-03-04, 03:13
Im for it, i mean, its not REALLY needed but its a good idea. cuz like he said, vehicles unfortunatly get destroyed fairly easily, I should know ^^ I take most vehicles to OP wars and most dont last long unless there piloted by me :D

Kenjuten
15-03-04, 05:38
Crazy, he read the post D:

He means the Rhino's too bloody tough.

Maybe the alarm should sound only once. No?

cRazy2003
15-03-04, 18:03
Originally posted by Kenjuten
Crazy, he read the post D:

He means the Rhino's too bloody tough.

Maybe the alarm should sound only once. No?

o_O

yea it wud sound only once so it gives a signal that your vehicle is being attacked
and that signal cud mean the choice between your vehicle being destroyed or not if u get there in time

Shadow Dancer
15-03-04, 18:07
Vehicle gets damaged too quicky.

Most vehicles are weak enough, so by that time you get to it it's already down to 1% health or destroyed.

It's a good idea. But not really needed, and their are other priorities. Sorry. :p

GT_Rince
15-03-04, 18:29
If I am in my HC Trike, you won't get a chance to defend it.. All you will see is a load of parts on the floor :D