PDA

View Full Version : Guess I messed up?

Sheba
15-03-04, 02:44
I took a mission for Biotech and was supposed to go to Crahn in PP. Little did I know that even with a 10 faction rating I would be attacked on sight lol. Anyway tried to go back and get stuff I dropped have given up on the mission...but am such a whimp that I can't survive long enough to reach items. Should I write the stuff off or is there another option?

Shadow Dancer
15-03-04, 02:45
You mean a courier mission?

Sheba
15-03-04, 02:50
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
You mean a courier mission?

the upside is I am getting better at dieing, without getting upset! ;)
But it was a easy mission...well thats what the Job discription said( I beg to differ )!

metalangel
15-03-04, 02:54
LOL, I remember trying to raise my NExT sympathy as an FA... so I was ordered to go into Tangent HQ to collect parts of... something.

Anyway, not thinking, I waltz right past the two shouting guards and into the HQ, and stride on in.

Inside, the two women behind the reception desk immediately duck. I go 'wtf' and look around to see the two guards, plasma cannons drawn, take a step forward and open fire.

Ooops :p

Drake6k
15-03-04, 02:58
You could ask a clan that has a good rep for help.

Sheba
15-03-04, 03:04
Originally posted by Drake6k
You could ask a clan that has a good rep for help.

How long do the items remain?

Lexxuk
15-03-04, 03:08
Originally posted by Sheba
How long do the items remain?

till someone hacks your belt :p

Sheba
15-03-04, 03:11
Even with a LE still in? I mean if someone wants my items that bad they can have them only 2/7 so nothing really great there.

Valkyrie
15-03-04, 03:12
What server are you on?

Sheba
15-03-04, 03:14
Originally posted by Valkyrie
What server are you on?

If you want my pack I can tell you where it is lol.

Valkyrie
15-03-04, 03:16
If you want my pack I can tell you where it is lol.

I can't take your pack only you can, was gunna help you out actually :p

Sheba
15-03-04, 03:17
Originally posted by Valkyrie
I can't take your pack only you can, was gunna help you out actually :p

Really? Help me get the pack...You do realize I am nothing but a target waiting to get shot right?

Valkyrie
15-03-04, 03:21
Really? Help me get the pack...You do realize I am nothing but a target waiting to get shot right?

Haha yeah the only way I could help you retrieve your pack from its actual location were if you took out your LE and let me ppu you, however I could help you out with money to retrieve it via the genrep ;)

Gotterdammerung
15-03-04, 03:22
please keep these things in-game