PDA

View Full Version : THREADS MERGED - This weeks Saturn lag thread

Capt. Rik
14-03-04, 20:07
I hate to either start one of these EVERY week or comment on one.

Lag is awful on saturn tonight. I'm running through the wastelands and i'm just gone into perma-sync. Before that i couldn't draw any weapons to attempt to defend myself against the WB that is shooting me.

I'm probably dead now :mad:

Candaman
14-03-04, 20:15
Add to that Jupiter!!!

Ur releasing the pre-release of a expansion pack yet the servers can't handle current numbers come on kk get it sorted give us some confidence

metalangel
14-03-04, 22:02
Also add Uranus... I stepped out of the Aggies and into sync... and had all of Plaza 2 to wander, aimlessly, sorta like 28 Days Later.

Until I got bored, at least, tried to relog, and... permasync. Yay?

L3m0n
14-03-04, 22:17
im lovin the lagg :rolleyes: we should make these posts every day! :rolleyes:

alig
15-03-04, 03:28
kk what the fuck have u done to saturn? my ping has been constantly above 400 for the last 15 rl minutes, my zoning times are about 7x as long as they are on uranus, my ping is ....well fo, im on broadband and usually have a 40 - 60 ping and im paying u for this shit. Did u unplug uranus' wank server and put it into saturn? if u cant afford 4 servers its ok....u can merge uranus and saturn.

Omnituens
15-03-04, 03:48
oh no, dont blame KK, its all Level3's fault

:rolleyes:

Rieper
15-03-04, 05:18
Originally posted by alig
kk what the fuck have u done to saturn? my ping has been constantly above 400 for the last 15 rl minutes, my zoning times are about 7x as long as they are on uranus, my ping is ....well fo, im on broadband and usually have a 40 - 60 ping and im paying u for this shit. Did u unplug uranus' wank server and put it into saturn? if u cant afford 4 servers its ok....u can merge uranus and saturn.

lol ali, you cant escape the lag

Keiron
15-03-04, 05:25
Originally posted by alig
....u can merge uranus and saturn.
What would result of that would simply be scary. It would be a bloody fricking huge war to say the least.

Zanathos
15-03-04, 05:32
i dont know why there are 3 english servers anyways.

you got a german server

french server

why not have the pluto and saturn server for english?

mdares
15-03-04, 07:10
naw its not lag... theyr'e testing a new PPU spell called "Holy Crahn Lag" it produces lotsa of... lag... yeah... o_O

Bl@zed
15-03-04, 08:39
Originally posted by mdares
naw its not lag... theyr'e testing a new PPU spell called "Holy Crahn Lag" it produces lotsa of... lag... yeah... o_O

yeah the other night they were testing out Holy Group FRE. Me and 6 other cartel couldn't get through ONE zone 6 times over without every single one of us getting a fatal :wtf:

darknessfairy
15-03-04, 09:08
HEY! Just because some of you dont like uranus doesnt mean that KK should get rid of it. I may not like pluto for example, but i dont want to get rid of it, because i know people other than me do like it.

So please keep your opinions to yourself about removing servers.

Tratos
15-03-04, 09:47
KK what have you done.

i like that gives the impression you think somone at KK is sitting inthe lvl3 building twating the servers with a spanner and why compare Saturn to Uranus? Saturn is now worse cos its the "l337" server and has the highest population so most laggy server.

it more of a case of KK whay havnt you done.

As in update the freaking servers big time :p

~Tratos

Leebzie
15-03-04, 10:07
Holy Group FRE and Holy Crahn Lag - they need some severe nerfing because they're both *way* overpowered...:rolleyes:

:angel:

Nidhogg
15-03-04, 11:05
Thread merged.

N

darknessfairy
15-03-04, 11:26
Maybe there should be a section on the forum where you all can moan about saturn lag. Then i wont have to log onto the forum to find yet ANOTHER thread about it.

Capt. Rik
15-03-04, 12:21
Originally posted by darknessfairy
Maybe there should be a section on the forum where you all can moan about saturn lag. Then i wont have to log onto the forum to find yet ANOTHER thread about it.

I'd stop writing these threads but the same thing happens EVERY SUNDAY

I had to stop playing last night because the mobs I was trying to kill kept disappearing and re-appearing.

KK, please listen to us and do something to fix it.

darknessfairy
15-03-04, 12:25
I think that they have got the idea, as have everyone else on the forum. And maybe you should send emails of your ping, fps etc.
Send them reg. enough and maybe KK my take notice.
Having a hundred threads on the forum is not enough for them to take notice. You need to shove the information in their faces and say Do something about it. Bitching here wont help.

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 12:27
there is an exact proccess to go through... reporting bugs and such.

you have to send that file to that address (im at work so i dont have the details), but i'm sure you've done that?

im sure your not just here causing hassle without following the proper procedures?

:D

NC Junkie

darknessfairy
15-03-04, 12:30
No offence to any one, and i know ive done it myself, but people just post on the forums and magically think that KK are goin to notice and fix it straight away.

Unfortunately as much as we would love this to work, it doesnt. It needs about 10 of you to each send these emails to KK constantly. Reporting it all frequently, without this, they have nothing to work on, other than peoples moans.

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 12:36
nah DF... we just go on IRC and hassle danae til she forwards us to odin lol

j/k btw... plz dont do that and say i told you to :p

darknessfairy
15-03-04, 12:42
Im trying to stop the annoying threads every other day. I want people to do it the proper way.

and besides i havent been in IRC for like ever. so :p

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 12:45
yeah i noticed that... O_o

anyway, do a quick search or something and find what file you should send into whatever email address :lol:

man... i dont know any details at all do i... vague as hell

ezza
15-03-04, 14:33
its not even funny the weekly lag, trying to level my hybrid monks a real pain.

lets see:

try to cast heat
cast 1 fail
cast 2 fail
cast 3 fail...etc etc
cast 10 fail
cast 11 yay it works.

come on am i expected to cast stuff 10times over to get it to work, id shudder to think what it would of been like if i had been PvPing, hold on there Mr enemy runner, but im having problems with my buffs...wait..wtf....please select your genrep of choice:mad:

Kenjuten
15-03-04, 16:48
Originally posted by darknessfairy
I think that they have got the idea, as have everyone else on the forum. And maybe you should send emails of your ping, fps etc.
Send them reg. enough and maybe KK my take notice.
Having a hundred threads on the forum is not enough for them to take notice. You need to shove the information in their faces and say Do something about it. Bitching here wont help. [/B]

No offense, but I felt that showing the hypocritical aspect of the post was necessary. :p

You maybe just don't want to hear it, I think. Nothing wrong with that, but...heh.

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 16:55
i dont wanna hear it

:)

email tech spec's and a copy of any error log files / your ISP / your connection / your 3dmark scores... whatever may be helpful to the appropriate address. if you dont know where, check for a "contact us" page if there is one, or PM a mod / GM / Dev and ask where to send error reports.

ezza
15-03-04, 16:58
jester i dont think they want that info now cos its being changed with DOY so think iirc they asked us not to send them in

winnoc
15-03-04, 17:00
I just love the lag, it makes my Silent hunter spy the fastest burst gunner in saturn :-)

Let's hope with DOY they just install onto new servers instead of the ones they have now.

Jesterthegreat
15-03-04, 17:00
sounds like kk... "please DONT send us error reports" :D

hmm... wonder if i can find the post where MJS said there were no bugs in neocron... ill have to brave this forums poor excuse for a search function lol :lol: