PDA

View Full Version : Vhc poll.

Neocrons_coward
14-03-04, 18:36
Due to the amount of total idiots that sadly play neocron (and should be elsewhere) and blow up veichles ive decided to set up this poll as people seem to be a little upset when it happens to them (ask the guy that i hacked his belt and sold his rare... He will tell u what its like when its dished back to you).. So GMS i know you guys really HATE work but surely customer interest comes first (knowing my luck this will backfire)

Cast ur votes PLEASE...

Basically Yes to new patch bout veichles being indestructable to humans

No leave it as it is

Or

Dont care... just do whatever..

msdong
14-03-04, 19:00
the poll options are kind of .. well suck.
blowing up VHC is OK - Sometimes.

and no im not rich and when someone blew up my trike the other day in a fight i was REAL sad.

Xizor
14-03-04, 19:05
Stupid moronic poll options. You don't want peoples opinions you want it to be as you want it and you don't FUCKING care about ANYONE else, am I correct?
If you don't like PvP then you, imo, should not be here and if you can't afford 100k for a new vehicle when the old one gets destroyed then you should either seriously consider begging or doing the next epic which cannot be destroyed.

Whiners like you should visit www.stopwhine.com.

numb
14-03-04, 19:26
It's not really that hard to get a replacement vehicle unless you are real low level. Plenty of mobs drop vehicle parts, if you spend some time levelling in say TH core 3 - you will end up with heaps of these parts. All robot style mobs drop vehicle parts afaik.

It is frustrating when people blow up your vehicle, but they shouldnt be indestructable - if you want one of those, do the next epic...

Glok
14-03-04, 19:36
BIASED POLL ALERT!!!1!

:rolleyes:

Get the key from whatever got blown up and have a resser make you a few BPs of it, then do as suggested and collect parts from mobs, then get a cst to build a new vehicle for you. Should only cost you a few k for the tips.

Myrlin
14-03-04, 19:36
Stop paying 100k for your vehicles. There are lots of researchers and constructrs that will make you vehicles and sell them to you for much less.

If you don't want to fight people put your LE in (and it protects your vehicle too while you're on it). If you do want to fight people, learn to recall your vehicle or park it where it will be safe. Problem solved.

Archeus
14-03-04, 19:48
What I would like to see if mods for crafts. One which puts a bomb on the car, so if anyone tries to take it down it blows up and takes them with it. Would keep the guessing which ones have bombs and which don't.

Other then that there isn't a problem with the current system so I voted no.

Kenjuten
14-03-04, 21:10
As far as I understand, being LE does in fact NOT help your vehicle, unless you're in it. Which isn't exactly the point of this topic.

SypH
14-03-04, 21:41
The current system is fine. Dont want your vehicle blown up? Park it in an ASG or park it somewere safe.

L3m0n
14-03-04, 23:13
Originally posted by SypH
The current system is fine. Dont want your vehicle blown up? Park it in an ASG or park it somewere safe.
true true :D

cRazy2003
14-03-04, 23:18
just use the reveler

Psycho Killa
14-03-04, 23:18
ROFLMFAO

So basicaly I can get in my rhino and blast the crap out of people with out them being able to blow my rhino up? HAH.

Atleast say should non combat vehicles be indestructable since more then half the vehicles are geared towards combat. Even non combat vehicles should be able to be blown up. Where going to ruin realism and strategy in this game because you bring your vehicle to a non safe place.

You would think after seeing the poll results people would learn but they just dont.

And lets not be biased with the polls?

Thx

shodanjr_gr
14-03-04, 23:24
No, Im rich a snob and got a big gob