PDA

View Full Version : Dont stop now

Sir ramic hobbs
14-03-04, 15:36
Ever since that screwed patch where Halo paralysed more than para we the NC community have been unhappy and complained. KK go and make Holy para stupidly powerful. since 197 if you get hit by para you are stuck to the ground and my mate who tried to use a drug was dead before the drug wore off thanks to the new found power of the APU. Nothing against APU's ( ihave a PPU but havent logged on since patch) but para is ridiculous. freeze should be something like
Holy Para 60% freeze 130 mana slow cast time
Parashock beam 50% and as the list goes down it goes 10 % until it gets to the shitty ones upto tl 40 or whatever it is
Anyone agree?

Hobbs

leGit v. 2
14-03-04, 15:38
you have to hit the drug before you get hit by the paralysis NOOB

Rieper
14-03-04, 15:49
[edited violation of the fourm rules][freya], there shouldnt be para in the first place

leGit v. 2
14-03-04, 15:50
yea there shouldnt.. but since there not going to take it out mr. i suggest you learn how to use anti drugs..

Mighty Max
14-03-04, 15:52
[quote]edited for consistancy]freya][quote]

What a nice community this game attracts lately

Candaman
14-03-04, 16:18
Originally posted by Mighty Max
What a nice community this game attracts lately

I don't notice any diffence to how its always been noobs and helpful people a few of each oh and SD in a catagory of his own

Mighty Max
14-03-04, 16:22
I notice a lot more swearings in common questions. Attacking the one asked rather then giving answeres.

It wasnt so in the beginning.

A reason might be that the fanboys got a kick in the arse as a thank you often 'nuff

Archeus
14-03-04, 17:06
They should make all the paras do random glue just to get people to stfu.

MrChumble
14-03-04, 17:11
What I'd really like to know is why KK won't remove Para, I've never seen an official response from them on the subject.

I'm equally confused as to why they make it worse when the community, almost without exception, is screaming to have it thoroughly nerfed or just plain removed.

The first thing we manage to agree on and they won't do anything about it :confused:

leGit v. 2
15-03-04, 00:54
They put anti drugs.. RAWR....................

Doc Holliday
15-03-04, 00:58
mega. the anti shocks dont protect against it. they are there to remove it. jus like anti dote. it REMOVES poison stacks. there aint no skill/spell/resist that resists against para jus takes it away AFTER u get hit. does that make a little more sense?

Psycho Killa
15-03-04, 00:59
He means if you know a monk is about to parashock you pop the pill and by the time its cast upon you the drug should be finnaly wearing off and you will be unfrozen.

Edit for bellow: Im at work :(

leGit v. 2
15-03-04, 01:00
Hey buddy... if you press the drug RIGHT before you get shocked.. it actually does protect you from it.. If you don't have good timing.. Tough luck...

btw i dont use Freezers.. i don't like them.. but for now since i know there not taking them out.. LEARN HOW TO USE ANTI DRUGS.. why do you think there are 3 different kind of drugs.. ones take longer then others..

psycho where are you posting from =/ your idle

Lafiel
15-03-04, 01:17
Originally posted by leGit v. 2

psycho where are you posting from =/ your idle

ur bedroom? under the covers?

jk mega <3

Shadow Dancer
15-03-04, 01:34
Candaman is their a reason you have to mention me in each post? :rolleyes:

Oh and mega, what you say is partially true. But drugs(assuming parashit stays) seriously need to stack in the quickbelt. Having to put drugs in the QB during a battle, especially while you are being paralyzed, is a death wish.

Zeph0n
15-03-04, 01:42
Yes, I would love for drugs to at least be stackable up to 3 maybe 4 in a QB slot like a stam 2 or so. As of now getting paraspammed gurantees your going to have to fish through your inventory real quick to pop a drug when all is out of your belt. Definitely a deathwish

Shadow Dancer
15-03-04, 01:48
I think I might live with parashock the way it is, if it stacked in QB.

I can't believe I said that. :rolleyes:

Kenjuten
15-03-04, 05:28
Sometimes people just feel like compromising, even if they don't really get what they want. =P

Stacking == g00d.

-FN-
15-03-04, 07:59
*still wishing mods would write the autoclose ppu/para/shock function* :rolleyes:

Invertigo
15-03-04, 08:19
Originally posted by Sir ramic hobbs
Ever since that screwed patch where Halo paralysed more than para we the NC community have been unhappy and complained. KK go and make Holy para stupidly powerful. since 197 if you get hit by para you are stuck to the ground and my mate who tried to use a drug was dead before the drug wore off thanks to the new found power of the APU. Nothing against APU's ( ihave a PPU but havent logged on since patch) but para is ridiculous. freeze should be something like
Holy Para 60% freeze 130 mana slow cast time
Parashock beam 50% and as the list goes down it goes 10 % until it gets to the shitty ones upto tl 40 or whatever it is
Anyone agree?

Hobbs

im not trying to disagree with you...but there is no new found power for APU...they were just un-nerfed...they are the same as they were before the patch that mega nerfed them, and boosted all other weapons...

Devils Grace
15-03-04, 15:48
Originally posted by leGit v. 2
you have to hit the drug before you get hit by the paralysis NOOB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

leGit v. 2
15-03-04, 15:52
what's so funny about that DG?

Devils Grace
15-03-04, 15:57
it is funny

Fez
15-03-04, 15:58
so every 30 seeconds u have to anti drug ....and then get drug flash geez that smart and effective