PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle

Generic
14-03-04, 12:52
Ok, so, basicly, i'm reading the neocronicle again ... lot's of good stuff to read to stay up to date on the RP part of this game, IOW great stuff.
Now they added this little piece about serversided events / runner activites / clan info and so on and so on .... EVEN BETTER !!

But why, ffs why, is there almost NEVER anything in there about stuff going on on uranus ??? seriously, it's not like anything ever happens there ... last time, me and my ppu mate actually took the trouble of slaughtering half a clan on CRP. We figured that oughta get us in the papers eh ?
Well guess not .... but it's not that, it's just the fact i dont EVER read anything bout my server anymore ... GM's just walked out and say WFT or sumthing ???

Wana know what the rest of you Uranus playing peeps think bout this ....

Candaman
14-03-04, 12:54
Originally posted by Ulle
The Server specific articles are wrote by people who play on that server and are happy to spend a little of their time by writing something based on their server. If nothing comes in from URANUS the only people to blame are the URANUS players.

This is not just KK's or Callash's Neocronicle, it is the communities.

in case u missed it

Originally posted by Ulle
The Server specific articles are wrote by people who play on that server and are happy to spend a little of their time by writing something based on their server. If nothing comes in from URANUS the only people to blame are the URANUS players.

This is not just KK's or Callash's Neocronicle, it is the communities.

/edit ulle's post adapted to uranus instead of saturn

Furion
14-03-04, 12:57
LOLOLOL TEHRE MUST BE AN IVNISIBLE GM WHO LOGS TEH ENTIAR SERVAR AND WRITE ARTICLES.........

write them yourself.........

Zu (Pluto)
14-03-04, 13:07
If something cool happens then you will have to write about it and send it in for it to be reported.

If no one sees the tree fall...

Zu

Candaman
14-03-04, 13:13
[edited violation of fourm rules-spam][freya]

Oath
14-03-04, 13:26
Originally posted by Zu (Pluto)
If something cool happens then you will have to write about it and send it in for it to be reported.

If no one sees the tree fall...

Zu

IT STILL FALLS COZ ITS KINDA LIEK THE 1337 FLIES AND MOBS SEE IT AND THEY WILL PK EVERYONE AND TAKE OVER TEH WURLD COZ Er..............THEY ARE MAD MENTAL CRAZY THINGS!

Anyway,

If uranus wants server news then uranus has to write the news!

With one clan owning the whole map its a little dull :p

Zu (Pluto)
14-03-04, 16:20
Originally posted by Oath
IT STILL FALLS COZ ITS KINDA LIEK THE 1337 FLIES AND MOBS SEE IT AND THEY WILL PK EVERYONE AND TAKE OVER TEH WURLD COZ Er..............THEY ARE MAD MENTAL CRAZY THINGS!

Actually, I think the tree ends up in a state of both standing and fallen over at the same time.

Zu

t0tt3
14-03-04, 16:26
With a postcount of 9... I really dont think Generic knew that, ok postcount doesnt say so much but if its his first acc on the forums then you shouldnt dump all shit on him.

But you all has a point, write something to the next one and maybe suger daddy Callash can make something for you to ;)

Oath
14-03-04, 16:30
Originally posted by Zu (Pluto)
Actually, I think the tree ends up in a state of both standing and fallen over at the same time.

Zu

My post was in humour..........

Candaman
14-03-04, 16:33
Originally posted by Oath
My post was in humour..........

i think zu's was aswell a tree hanging in mid air don't sound serious now does it

Mighty Max
14-03-04, 16:45
Hehehe no, not midair, he said fallen and standing at the same time. And he's right. At least as long as noone actually measures the state of the tree.

Unfortunally the tree interacts too much with the environment so that this situation is possible but from very short stability. Every climatic change is a measurement of the trees state, so the double state is destroyed.

Quantum Theoretics works even for bigger things :p (like Shroedinger's cat)

Candaman
14-03-04, 16:47
sorry mm my mind went numb after about the first 5 words