PDA

View Full Version : 'Ignore Clan' Feature in RPOS Chat

Strych9
14-03-04, 05:00
While I enjoy listening to the same clans over and over call each other 'pussy' and '******', I think it would be fair for those that DONT like to listen to that for there to be an 'ignore clan' or possible 'ignore faction' feature in chat.

Eh?

NS_CHROME54
14-03-04, 05:01
edit: nm

sorry just skimmed it, didn't read hard enough into it. good idea :)

Glok
14-03-04, 05:11
Just ignore individual runners. If that means finding the names of every clanmember on the citycom and ignoring them, I guess that's what ya gotta do. Personally, I just mute all channels but local and zone when I don't want spam/retardation.

Devils Grace
14-03-04, 05:49
in another words u dont wana hear me

auuu come on im sexy

Strych9
14-03-04, 06:32
Originally posted by Devils Grace
in another words u dont wana hear me

auuu come on im sexy You arent near the worst of em. :cool:

Mr Friendly
14-03-04, 06:46
ermmm...in case u didnt notice the speaker lookin things? the ones beside every channel, u can click it beside the clan one & itll mute it. good day =)

these:
http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/fallenwraith14/shot0017.jpg

Psycho_Soldier
14-03-04, 06:57
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
ermmm...in case u didnt notice the speaker lookin things? the ones beside every channel, u can click it beside the clan one & itll mute it. good day =)

these:
http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/fallenwraith14/shot0017.jpg

It isn't hard to understand that he wants to mute clans other than his own...

Mr Friendly
14-03-04, 07:00
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
It isn't hard to understand that he wants to mute clans other than his own...

he didnt specify that, just asked for an "ignore clan" or "ignore faction" option, which there is

Kenjuten
14-03-04, 07:02
Bloody nitpickers =P

I suppose ignoring other clans would be nice...

Then again, you can't really ignore a hack signal D:

I see how useful it is, but it's way too possible to ignore clans at bad times.

g0rt
14-03-04, 08:09
Originally posted by Strych9
While I enjoy listening to the same clans over and over call each other 'pussy' and '******', I think it would be fair for those that DONT like to listen to that for there to be an 'ignore clan' or possible 'ignore faction' feature in chat.

Eh?

Would work perfectly for those dumb enough to block entire clans, taking out a good percentile of the entire server worth of possible traders. :rolleyes:

TheGreatMilenko
14-03-04, 08:29
there is a lil option called "IGNORE" then u type the persons name in and he/she is ignored:rolleyes:

Kenjuten
14-03-04, 08:36
We're already aware of that.

t0tt3
14-03-04, 14:07
Well before that make the clanwar work :rolleyes:

Candaman
14-03-04, 14:10
and before that release DoY

Strych9
14-03-04, 17:23
Originally posted by g0rt
Would work perfectly for those dumb enough to block entire clans, taking out a good percentile of the entire server worth of possible traders. :rolleyes: I am pretty sure the clans I want to ignore dont solicit a lot of business, or at least not from ME, so no harm no foul.

I am only suggesting an option. How you use it is up to you.

If we are assuming someone is "dumb enough" then lets assume they mute all trade and skill channels. Then they REALLY wont get any business.

t0tt3
14-03-04, 17:26
Yea many clans has their own R&D department so....
They "clans" are the only one that get herassed from other clans so it doesnt care for the lonley runner "execptions are ingame cant, wont name any :p"

So the tradeskiller part wont be a problem :D

ServeX
14-03-04, 17:34
bad idea. no.