PDA

View Full Version : Omg Imposter!

Clownst0pper
13-03-04, 21:01
Enjoy below the carbonite we all dont know, and dont love..You gotta love saturn..

http://clownst0pper.20megsfree.com/shot0064.JPG

and the next

http://clownst0pper.20megsfree.com/shot0063.JPG

Clownst0pper
13-03-04, 21:02
Apologies if this is the real carbonite, I just found it hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maarten
13-03-04, 21:04
Why forums? Isn't there a place called abuse@neocron.com where stuff like this needs to go?

Clownst0pper
13-03-04, 21:05
Someones already sent it in, didnt want to bog the system down, thought the forums might find it amusing :lol:

Possessed
13-03-04, 21:12
I find it funnier that you hid your SL, cash, what drugs you had in your inv, your synap, what zone you're in (obviously Northstar) etc....

If it isn't the real carb though, he's gonna be banned so fast that the wind will whistle in his ears.

Shujin
13-03-04, 21:13
funny how u blur out all that stuff ;P

why blur out ur skills if ur not gonna blur out the skill points? u can see what levels u are if u actually try.

and u blur out ur drugs yet u dont blur out what u got on ur quickbar ;p
edit:

Originally posted by Possessed
I find it funnier that you hid your SL, cash, what drugs you had in your inv, your synap, what zone you're in (obviously Northstar) etc....

If it isn't the real carb though, he's gonna be banned so fast that the wind will whistle in his ears.

yea ;] u posted b4 me damn u ;O

Clownst0pper
13-03-04, 21:13

Dont want peeps to know everything do i :p

Morris
13-03-04, 21:14
I don't know what's more amusing, the imposter or the fact that he blotches out what anti drugs/boosters he's carrying and his levels, but still shows his max load and exp :lol:

Clownst0pper
13-03-04, 21:15
but still shows his max load and exp

LOL i cover out the +values, dont want everyone to know I use all experimental psi controllers do i :lol:

I actually did it as a homage to all those who do the same :D :lol:

Shujin
13-03-04, 21:15
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Dont want peeps to know everything do i :p uhohs max load only about 46, means u put ur str into resist force ;] uh oh we know some of ur resists now ;O UH OHHHH

ps. also thought it was funny, when i first read it, i thought it said "Omg lobster!"

Kr3Yc3K
13-03-04, 21:28
haha

Nidhogg
13-03-04, 21:29
That is obviously not Carb. He's not an ISW any more for one, for two the character has since been deleted, for three whomever it is can expect a permanent game ban when we trace it.

N