PDA

View Full Version : troop carriers bugged?

g0rt
13-03-04, 06:38
ok this is no coincidence...

6 of us were just cruising in a troop carrier...we went through 3 zones...EVERY zone all 6 of us crashed, every single zone...

bugged?

we just gave up trying, 18 fatals in about 2 minutes is annoying.

SypH
13-03-04, 07:10
I dont think so. I managed to take a troopie full of newbs from NC gates to MB (via a few ops and battle dome along the way) and there wasnt a single crash throughout the whole journey. Saying htat I crashed as soon as they all emptied out of the carrier and I was putting it away at the ASg;)

Maybe you just had some really bad luck....to make up for my lack of crashes;)

Spoon
13-03-04, 07:14
Yeah, it's a bug....

I'm not sure if 6 is the max capacity for the APC, but I know you'll crash while zoning if there's 6 or more people in it....

Spy Vs Spy used to bitch about that bug all the time, and I think it never got fixed....
He could tell you for sure, but he's gone, due to bugs like that....

I think 5 is the safe limit of people in the APC.....

g0rt
13-03-04, 07:57
what a mock

may as well take them out of hte game tehy're useless

Archeus
13-03-04, 09:42
If anyone is talking when zoning or doing something in the RPOS they increase thier chances of crashing. (Everyone should use ALT-M)

If people are double seated in the APC they will probably crash when zoning.

If you overload the APC the people in the back will crash when zoning.

If you zone at a corner sometimes people will crash (they fixed this bug).

Lag is a factor too, sometimes people see the APC in a different location. Although shouldn't cause problems when zoning.

Elric
13-03-04, 12:34
Originally posted by Spoon
Yeah, it's a bug....

I'm not sure if 6 is the max capacity for the APC, but I know you'll crash while zoning if there's 6 or more people in it....

Spy Vs Spy used to bitch about that bug all the time, and I think it never got fixed....
He could tell you for sure, but he's gone, due to bugs like that....

I think 5 is the safe limit of people in the APC.....

Thats wat i was gonna say...

ah well, yep, thats probably what the problem is.

L3m0n
13-03-04, 12:37
Originally posted by g0rt
may as well take them out of hte game tehy're useless
yep there crap tbh the rinos better and has a bigger gun and can carry 4 guys :)

steweygrrr
13-03-04, 13:12
Yeah its bugged, we crashed 3 times around the TH sectors while zoning with a full to capacity APC