PDA

View Full Version : New spell idea: Heal Bomb

NS_CHROME54
12-03-04, 23:37
I think the conept of this idea is pretty simple. A PPU can essentially cast an AOE type projectile that produces both a bit of instant heal as well as the basic healovertime effect upon impact to anything within the radius of the impact point. This would be extraordinarely useful at op wars.

Simple idea, tell me what you think :).

note: no drom sex option this time.

cRazy2003
12-03-04, 23:44
im not sure how it wud effect the game but i wudnt mind it so i vote yes

Forget My Name
12-03-04, 23:49
heal bomb?

This would have to heall all runners obviously.

This would basically be a 'grenade' that exploded and threw out a blessed group heal.

I smell flaming.... you are pro ppu, and that is bad in this game. Everyone wants anti healing, not pro healing....

LEt teh flaming begin.

Leebzie
12-03-04, 23:50
No drom sex option ... ARE YOU MAD ???

oh well, sounds a funky idea, cant really think why for or why not so... yea :D AOE Healing...hmm...

(Btw Crazy get on pluto now :p)

petek480
12-03-04, 23:50
Originally posted by NS_CHROME54
I think the conept of this idea is pretty simple. A PPU can essentially cast an AOE type projectile that produces both a bit of instant heal as well as the basic healovertime effect upon impact to anything within the radius of the impact point. This would be extraordinarely useful at op wars.

Simple idea, tell me what you think :).

note: no drom sex option this time.
Yea I can just see people using this if they ever put it in. They'll use it just like they use holy heal group since it's pretty much the same.

Shadow Dancer
12-03-04, 23:53
Except group heal spells have shit range.

Psycho Killa
13-03-04, 00:06
Says you shadow

Myrlin
13-03-04, 00:14
How is this different than heal sanctum?

Scikar
13-03-04, 00:15
Well, it's certainly an interesting idea.

What about a general increase in range on PPU spells, in return for a slight tradeoff in defence? Sorta like the PPU would be able to sit back behind the team for protection rather than be forced to get up close? In large fights you tend to get a couple of PPUs hanging back shielding people as they fall back anyway.

Though I do sense a problem like maybe at OPs like Malstrond, you put some tanks at the front and spem heal bombs at them from the back, and there's no way to get around.

Still, although it's maybe not suited to PPUs are they are now really, it could be made to work.

naimex
13-03-04, 01:02
Originally posted by Myrlin
How is this different than heal sanctum?

if i understand this correctly...

the sanctum will follow you around

this heal bomb will stay in one spot even though you move (like a heal barrel actually)

thats how i understand it.

Crackitakk
13-03-04, 01:23
would be cooler if it just did a one hit heal thing, but it heals all the way...if ur a good ppu, and it would be awsome for mc5 in that case

Shadow Dancer
13-03-04, 01:27
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Says you shadow

You think the range for group spells is fine?

Morris
13-03-04, 01:27
LOL, a heal barrel. That would be... interesting o_O

Psycho Killa
13-03-04, 01:37
The heal range is more then fine any further and I would be healing my enemies 100 times more then allies. I was standing in the middle of pimp corner and hit about 10 people with the heal. About 8 feet or so out in every direction maybe 10.

NS_CHROME54
13-03-04, 02:30
nonono what i have in mind is a projectile that the ppu kinda... throws (for lack of a better word). where that projectile hits, that's where an instant heal takes place, on top of giving everyone within it's radius a 5-10 second heal. the amount you're healed would depend how close you are to the impact point.