PDA

View Full Version : About Sneak Peeks, and the pre-order...

Clive tombstone
12-03-04, 21:31
SINCE we are actually Paying for the Pre-order, doesnt that mean that we should get to see EVERYTHING that we are buying? and not just what is shown to us at this minute? Im implying that we actually pay in full for the expansion on the Pre-order for, and not pay like 9.95 dollars for a reservation.

I mean, Im not skeptical of DoY, its just that I think that when you actually buy something you should be entitled to know everything about WHAT you are buying.

Am I right?

joran420
12-03-04, 21:34
umm i dont think they charge you for the pre order....but by doing the ppre order they will charge you once the game ships

but i could be wrong

i dont think you will be charged anything until it actually ships though

Genty
12-03-04, 21:35
If you are not sure what you are buying, perhaps it would be the best idea not to pre-order. I personally am not going to pre-order and will just wait till it his the store shelves.

Clive tombstone
12-03-04, 21:36
Well, I gues 4 days till we find out, OR a GM could tell us right now.

Zanathos
12-03-04, 21:43
They should at least give us a trailer to watch.

Clive tombstone
12-03-04, 21:48
Agreed, Very Agreed Zanathos

still, some sort of feedback from the GMS to this thread would be nice;)

PLEASE. Come on, every other MMo i know had trailers and stuff.:D

Marx
12-03-04, 22:15
Pre-order does not guarantee information.

naimex
12-03-04, 22:20
Originally posted by Marx
Pre-order does not guarantee information.

but they should

Marx
12-03-04, 22:21
Originally posted by naimex
but they should

I agree - but since the world is far from perfect, one simply has to learn to live with it.

msdong
12-03-04, 22:26
you are forced to preorder ??:D

Marx
12-03-04, 23:10
Originally posted by msdong
you are forced to preorder ??:D

Negetive, hence pre-order does not guarantee information.

borlegan
13-03-04, 02:09
I would like to suppose that they will give us some kind of info on March 15... it would be loggical and really usefull to know what we are going to buy. :rolleyes:

Invertigo
13-03-04, 02:29
they were suppose to release a FULL list of ALL the features doy will have...instead it was that one list with like 8 things... i was pretty disapointed... but yea it does make sence that they had all the features down already by now...

Judge
13-03-04, 02:48
Either a trailer OR a BIG sneak peek (taxis are all well and good but we want massive changes ta) on the day of pre-order would be nice.
Especially as there wans't a sneak peek this week. :(