PDA

View Full Version : Hey KK Got a Question for you.

Hackenstein
12-03-04, 20:12
I have 2 comps and 2 copies of Neocron(2 cd-keys). Is DOY going to be dependant on new cd keys(most likely). If so do I have to buy 2 copies to upgrade both my comps? Thanx.

El Barto
12-03-04, 20:13
I want to know the same thing.

Ulle
12-03-04, 20:21
As far as I understand, like currently, one version can be spread over as many computers as you like, as you already have 2 accounts they will continue and you have an extra option to start another account with the new CD-key that you will recieve from your purchased Neocron:BDOY Product.

So, only 1 copy is needed for your situation.

I will try and find a quote from MJS to confirm this for you.

Since there is a rumor about a char wipe that might come with "Neocron - Beyond Dome of York", I am happy to announce that there definitely won't be a char wipe.

About the "DoY for FREE" issue: As you will see, "Neocron - Beyond Dome of York" (NC:BDOY) will be so much more than the "Dome of York" (DOY) expansion pack was supposed to be. The whole game will be polished and the master goals of gameplay will change drastically. You will also get dozens of new features. Therefor NC:BDOY will be positioned and launched as a whole new product. Players who have an active account, will receive an offer to get NCBOY for a special price.

We will clean up our dbase: All accounts that, at the time NC:BDOY gets released, have been inactive for more than three month, will be deleted.

We work pretty hard to get everything agreed and signed upon, to be able to announce the release date and the _full_ feature list for NC:BDOY within this month. Latest time for the announcement will be January.

EDIT: If you've multiple accounts, then you will only need to pay once for NC:BDOY and not multiple times.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83797&highlight=account

greploco
12-03-04, 20:25
yes, this was said. if it's still the plan, maybe this should be sticky - it's getting asked a lot.