PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V4-3/2 Discussion

Callash
12-03-04, 20:10
Here (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=204) is the latest Neocronicle. I hope you like it :) Despite the very few Faction News :(

Candaman
12-03-04, 20:10
nice read callash

Shadow Dancer
12-03-04, 20:16
Needless to say I had to sacrifice a lot of time listening to ranting and ravings about how Crahn > Skull cult. But that is the price a reporter pays!

:lol:

I thought this was an excellent neocronicle. I actually liked every article this time.

Tratos
12-03-04, 20:28
nice read keep it up!

~Tratos

Haxxor
12-03-04, 20:33
once again nothing / very little related to saturn :(

Ulle
12-03-04, 20:37
Originally posted by Haxxor
once again nothing / very little related to saturn :(

The Server specific articles are wrote by people who play on that server and are happy to spend a little of their time by writing something based on their server. If nothing comes in from Saturn the only people to blame are the Saturn players.

This is not just KK's or Callash's Neocronicle, it is the communities.

Q`alooaith
12-03-04, 20:41
Originally posted by Ulle

well said..

I liked it generaly..

GT_Rince
12-03-04, 20:52
Originally posted by Candaman
nice read callash

LOL - you just wanted to be 1st post...

Callash posted at 18:10...

You posted at 18:10

LOL :lol:

EDIT-----

Busted :p

And as for staying on topic, try reading it 1st - lol

Candaman
12-03-04, 20:53
Originally posted by GT_Rince
LOL - you just wanted to be 1st post...

Callash posted at 18:10...

You posted at 18:10

LOL :lol:

Plz stay on topic ^^

sanityislost
12-03-04, 20:57
Nice one dude, oh and btw Skull Cult > Crahn :p

ezza
12-03-04, 21:04
i may try and submit something for black dragon in future seeing as noone submitted anything at all for saturn:(

man i like the faction new as well, always nice reading how leet BD are;)

Zanathos
12-03-04, 21:07
I was meaning to write something for the saturn faction news but I thought of it on thursday and I figured it was just too late to submit it in to you guys.

who do i send this stuff to anyways?

Exmond
12-03-04, 21:28
Now where is that embarassed smilie..

Hehe Im Gravius and thanks for the comments guys!

Genty
12-03-04, 21:32
The first explanation I got was that a runner from the Out Zone brought it in and was trying to infect all CityAdmin lovers! Is the Bat Plague a biological weapon to be used against Neocron?

^ hehe, that was me and i would of got away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling PPU's......

Zu (Pluto)
12-03-04, 21:46
Thanks for the Neocronicle Callash and all writers. I wish I can get past the first sentence when writing properly and actually have something to contribute. My mind just goes blank if I try to delibrately sit down to write. :confused:

Couple of points to make:

1. Nobody should worry about the Pepper Park plague outbreaks too much. This was accounted for. It was inevitable that some of the brave bat fighters get bitten and therefore infected. Black Dragon informed Medicare in advance and as the Neocronicle reported the outbreak was very quickly contained. May I remind all bat fighters to report to Medicare for a medical examination immediately after each hunt. If you feel ill you should immediately report to either Medicare in PP1 or Black Dragon HQ where we are equipped to deal with this outbreak.

2. There IS a Bat Queen down the sewers. This is not a rumour! I have seen it (briefly before my emergency replicator beacon kicked in and pulled me out). It's big, mean, and seems smart enough to navigate the sewers, keep a low profile, and not stay in the same place. This leads to questions: How did it get into the city? Did someone let it into the city? Is someone directing their "pet" in some way? Could this be connected to the "smart" mutants roaming the OZ?

Incidentally, investigations will be so much easier with the stupid City Administration would declassify and release the blueprints of the sewers. Unless they have something to hide?

Zu

[Edit] Just to add, BD are now supplying PP drug vendors will a new version of antidote containing active ingredients we believe are especially effective against the plague. So make sure you stock up on BD antidotes! And don't forget your local Crahn church will be happy to assist if you should encounter a lethal outbreak.

Q`alooaith
12-03-04, 21:47
Originally posted by sanityislost
Nice one dude, oh and btw Skull Cult > Crahn :p

pah, we of the crahn sect will not be drawn into debate about this matter, we all know the skull cult has no real power, and their faith is placed falsely, better to just let their blind faith in the faithless destroy them, no need for us to dirty our hands

*reading that back it don't make much sence, but then what does anymore*

Haxxor
12-03-04, 23:31
Originally posted by Ulle
The Server specific articles are wrote by people who play on that server and are happy to spend a little of their time by writing something based on their server. If nothing comes in from Saturn the only people to blame are the Saturn players.

i didnt say hey Callash ya bastard wheres the saturn news

i was making a point so some one will do something about it and by looks of it ppl from saturn are interested in sending some stuff

Exmond
13-03-04, 04:16
who do i send this stuff to anyways?

Can I post the email here? I asked a GM and she told me to email....

(waits for permission)

Invertigo
13-03-04, 08:24
It seems that the faction counsellor for Crahn, Alashandra, has actually set up a BOUNTY on the Skull Cult. Yes that is right, a bounty of about 100,000 NC was placed on sanityislost! However it seems as if no one has been brave enough to try and cash in on this bounty.

omg if only this was a few weeks ago id be 500k richer!!!

Kenjuten
13-03-04, 14:18
Meh, you guys are off yer rockers. D:

I can get about 100k a day if I tried to...probably more.

This matter ain't about earning money...it's simply a fringe benefit.

OOC: Blah, makes me wish I didn't have PSO to kill. I'd be playing this and FFXI much more often if I killed it already. :p