PDA

View Full Version : EMP mods

cRazy2003
12-03-04, 19:04
yo all,
i had this idea, its kickass, so listen :p
i saw the new spirit mods for snipers n stuff so why not, how about a EMP mod and bullets for low tech and energy weapons?
all it basically does is does alot more damage to robotic mobs like warbots then usual weapons, and also has around 30% chance of disabiling the mob's weapon for a short period of time. it can also be used against turrets in OP wars and has the same chance of disabiling those and does more damage then usual weapons, so basically it wud be a uber PvM weapon for mechanic mobs like WB's and doy bots and can be one of the best turret busters :p
and naturally have it for all energy and lowtech weapons to make it fairer. and when its used in PvP it cant disable people but it does X-ray damage so ur x-ray resists effect the damage it does
so waddya think? and please rate to thanks

Myrlin
12-03-04, 19:13
I wouldn't mind an anti-turret gun, but it should do crap damage to anything that isn't mechanical like runner, droms, and guards. It might be easier to just make anti-vhc guns work on turrets too.

Benjie
12-03-04, 19:13
I think you've just completed Deus Ex: Invisible War, and now you want some of it in Neocron. :p

Yeah, not a bad idea at all really. Should Totally damage PA on humans, but do much less damage to them.

evs
12-03-04, 19:25
Unfortunately damage to mobs is the same no matter what damage type, as the mob armour is generic and flat across the board.

i.e LC = 100 damage vs all dam types approx.

or everyone would just equip weapons vs whatever the mob they are hunting is weak against :/

Cytaur
12-03-04, 19:26
Originally posted by evs
Unfortunately damage to mobs is the same no matter what damage type, as the mob armour is generic and flat across the board.

i.e LC = 100 damage vs all dam types approx.

or everyone would just equip weapons vs whatever the mob they are hunting is weak against :/

actually look on test server.....

evs
12-03-04, 19:54
i just go off the server as is, not off the test as its totally different between test and retail half the time :confused:

SPIKE (pluto)
12-03-04, 20:36
sounds good, but pershaps sumthing that would be restricted to rockets or other aoe. As an E.M.P effects electronics, perhaps it should be an anti-stealth too.

Cytaur
12-03-04, 20:41
completly new line of weapons --> EMP

Benjie
12-03-04, 21:03
EMP = Elecro Magnetic Pulse?

cRazy2003
12-03-04, 21:08
Originally posted by Benjie
EMP = Elecro Magnetic Pulse?

yea
and rate my thread to DAMNIT its uber :p