PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck

Wellard
12-03-04, 14:33
I don't know if i'm the first to do this, but here goes.....

With the pre-order date of BDoY sooooo close,

I just wanna wish good luck to MJS, KK, all the mods, developers and staff who have anything to do with this gr8 game.......

I'm not arse licking (ass kissing for our friends in the USA) , I just really really like this game, bugs and all.

If this new realease does well, we'll get more players online, more players online means more fun for us all, more money coming in, which could mean more developement on the game, more patches, more updates etc etc.

Can anyone tell I'm bouncing round the room with excitement cos BDoy is almost here??? :D

garyu69
12-03-04, 14:51
Hell Yeah.

I love this game and always have.

I think they have done a fantastic job so far and anything more just gets better.

SEX them

Original monk
12-03-04, 14:59
ok i gotta admit: altough i been extremely critical sumtimes, not to say arrogant about some situations, patches and stuff i must say that they did a good job till now over the general line :) otherwise i wouldnt still be here whining on the forums every day :P

so an original thank you KK and 2 thumbs up for doy :)

altough i think if ya play the game a bit longer by now that doy gonna need some serieus adaptation from the players side, this isnt a patch he, this is a whole new game lol :)

... i cant wait

Tratos
12-03-04, 15:10
i want my DOY :D

i hope it turns out well cos i plan to be playing this game for a quite a while :p so it better be here, heh

Good luck KK i hope this turns out well!

:D

~Tratos

phunqe
12-03-04, 15:10
Indeed... Good luck! :D

ezza
12-03-04, 15:11
yeah they do alright, i mean im still here aint i.

all but 3 of my original clan left, so i must like something about this game :lol:

yeah good luck, i mean would hate for it to suck so bad that i would have to play a unnamed altarnative game of a similar nature:p

MrChumble
12-03-04, 15:14
I really really hope DoY does well and the servers boom with players :)

Let's hope they have a good advertising strategy in place this time and the updated engine is less crashy. If they do DoY could be awesome :)

Edit: Omigod 100 posts. /set wang_size +1

ZoneVortex
12-03-04, 16:34
behind all the bitching and whining i hope they know that we really do love this game :D

good luck

Dribble Joy
12-03-04, 17:17
Indeed, sex KK.

I need my WoC.